Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In Defense of Glenn
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: In Defense of Glenn Reply with quote

I have followed OpAphid since early October. I've made many friends, due to this ARG. I've met people I will never, ever forget. I've shared good times, and bad with them. And now we've reached one of the bad times. The worst. Glenn had shills in the IRC. People traded pictures for hints or answers. I honestly, don't care. If someone sent Glenn pictures, they did it on their own. Recently I began speaking with Glenn OOG, I never asked for hints or answers, I simply got to know him. This game means a lot to him, I know. He dropped everything for it. I don't want to see Glenn removed as the Puppet Master. The game cannot go on without him. These are HIS characters. He made them. He's even defended them (*gasp* I was spied on when he thought I wanted to gamejack!) This game will fall if they remove Glenn. No one can take over OpAphid. I will continue to defend Glenn, until the end. I'd like to consider myself a friend to him. I'm not sure if I've got my point across, I'm so flustered at this. I'm doing my best.

On a side note, please, if you want Glenn gone, or whatever don't come in here and comment. Make another thread hating Glenn. This is in HIS defense.

Thank you for your time.

[WOA]
[Nathaniel]
[21:32] SuperRad7: you in trouble now, boi
[21:32] * Xrynaem cracks his fingers
[21:32] Xrynaem: Bring it!
[21:32] ThaBeave: D IN APHID!
[21:33] Xrynaem: OH SNAP!
[21:33] * ThaBeave KICKS XRY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nodus
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with your last sentences is that if we make another thread hating Glenn it will be closed. "OMFG U HATE GLENN U JERK STFU STFU" or some such, but in more Mod terminology. Like "Omfg, you hate Glenn. You jerk... stfu. Just stfu."

I do agree with you that the idea of another PM taking over is ridiculous, Glenn could never be replaced. Perhaps he could go back to rap, though?
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodus wrote:
The problem with your last sentences is that if we make another thread hating Glenn it will be closed. "OMFG U HATE GLENN U JERK STFU STFU" or some such, but in more Mod terminology. Like "Omfg, you hate Glenn. You jerk... stfu. Just stfu."

I do agree with you that the idea of another PM taking over is ridiculous, Glenn could never be replaced. Perhaps he could go back to rap, though?

He is like...the greatest rapper ever.

G-Man 2000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to take this opportunity to say that I talked to Glenn quite a bit, and never was he inappropriate with me. He was nothing but profesional and respectful. I think that until we have heard his side of things we should all give him this same respect. There are a lot of accusations floating out there but I urge everyone to remember that there is always two sides to every story. I personally will wait to see what he says before I make up my mind about anything.

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We won't hear his side. The Creators have made their decision "based on PMs and internal conversations". I doubt he comes in here to air anything the Creators want private. There weren't only accusations, there were chat log screen captures. I don't see how dividing the forum like this is helping anything.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAWTC

Glenn's the best storyteller this tale has ever seen. To get rid of him is bad for the game and very bad for the story over all. Every attempt at a puzzle by the creators has been torn apart within an hour. They will need extensive help to make it work out without him.
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
We won't hear his side. The Creators have made their decision "based on PMs and internal conversations". I doubt he comes in here to air anything the Creators want private. There weren't only accusations, there were chat log screen captures. I don't see how dividing the forum like this is helping anything.

If the Creators won't hear his side in the forums, I'll contact him personally. I want to hear it. I need to know. For my sanity.
Mintgurl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will defend Glenn until I am blue in the face.

I think these accusations are out of hatred for the way the game has been going lately, and totally blown out of proportion.

I can only speak from my experience with conversations I have had with Glenn, and under no circumstance has he ever asked me for nude photos.
There is only one person 'confessing' that nude photos were sent, but as the story goes there were several people who accused him of such actions. Where are these people who are so upset?
Its hearsay.

On another note, There is a big difference between 'cheating' and 'shilling'.
What people don't understand is, Glenn was working on this game and also directing and editing LG videos. He couldn't always be around to help the puzzles unfold and therefore needed help doing so.

I just think its sad that some people went to this extreme and in doing so hurt not only Glenn...but lost friendships once made during this wonderful game.

If the Creators or anyone in this forum have questions or anything, please PM me.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

how do you contact him?

whats going to happen with the radio show?
he was tonights guest

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

What makes you think they haven't heard his side? Most of what is heard by them wasn't public, either. Why would anyone assume they haven't discussed this with him before taking him off the ARG? Just because we want something doesn't mean it will be made public. Most of the accusatory things are still private.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind guys that the Creators made this descision... You either trust that they did their homework and spoke with Glenn or you do';t...

I know it sucks but it is what it is...
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
how do you contact him?

whats going to happen with the radio show?
he was tonights guest

I used Youtube, but...he's got a lot on him on the internet...type his name. Lots of stuff pops up. Google is amazing.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Keep in mind guys that the Creators made this descision...

I would think these guys are level headed enough to not make knee-jerk decisions, either.
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Quote:
Keep in mind guys that the Creators made this descision...

I would think these guys are level headed enough to not make knee-jerk decisions, either.

We'll see, we'll see.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's presumptuous to assume otherwise when they have much more information that we do and it's ultimately their asses on the line.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: