Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R.I.P OpAPHID

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you miss most of the game?
The game itself (the puzzles, etc)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
The Community
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
The random craziness
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: R.I.P OpAPHID Reply with quote

We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of the Alternate Reality Game Operation APHID. Whether the rumors that led to its health deteriorating were true or not, we believe the game to be dead and the createatrons to be royally screwed.

This memorial is not a place of argument (I would like to ask any available PMs to delete argument-related replies as that would constitute grossly off-topic thread-jacking.); it's a place to share good memories and to send shot-outs to the veteran players who have now left us. (I ask that anyone who has their contact information pass on our comments of well-wishing and gamely love). Feel free to share funny moments of the game's past as well; comedy is essential to survival!

I'll start.

I didn't so much love the game as I loved the community. I loved to see everyone work so eagerly to solve puzzles and (usually) have tons of fun doing so. Smile When players like tilt and lad even replied to my posts directly, I gotta say I got a little giddy inside.
I'll miss people who are stepping down, such as tilt, lad, SP, and yes, you too, falling (I enjoyed talking with you and observing your fiery personality as well). Thank you all for making a lurker such as myself feel right at home.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: