Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0153-On The Hot Seat-[3/13/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
I love the Op and Tachyon characters, and with them came the ARG; so yes, as Joy said, there are pros and cons.

got it backwards; the ARG brought Oppy and Tachy.

btw, the arg's pace depends on LG15; there's nothing to solve if the LG15 story does nothing. lg15 has even game-jacked the OpAPHID game, letting Daniel and Jonas solve the book/manuscript instead of the players.

don't me a playa-hatah!!

:rofl as she realizes the pun:
Nieriel, when the Higher Power created you, He/She broke the mold. You are a light in any dark corner.

Sad i'll miss u. http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7416
lihab
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parakeet100 wrote:
Maybe Bree is evil, and it's her job to lure Jonas and Tachyon back to the Order. Rolling Eyes

Lord knows... at this stage, anyone could be the bad guy and I don't think it would be surprising... unless it was Owen. Wink

um, everyone knows Owen is evil!

1) Owen begins with an O and has the same number of letters as Orden, AND he has an "e", too!

2) He's Order to P. Monkey's Bree!

3) He staged the ransacking to clear his name!

4) He spread the P. Monkey propaganda!

i think orden has more letters
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lihab wrote:
parakeet100 wrote:
Maybe Bree is evil, and it's her job to lure Jonas and Tachyon back to the Order. Rolling Eyes

Lord knows... at this stage, anyone could be the bad guy and I don't think it would be surprising... unless it was Owen. Wink

um, everyone knows Owen is evil!

1) Owen begins with an O and has the same number of letters as Orden, AND he has an "e", too!

2) He's Order to P. Monkey's Bree!

3) He staged the ransacking to clear his name!

4) He spread the P. Monkey propaganda!

i think orden has more letters

I am glad someone said it! No offense Nieriel. How did you get the same number of letters?

Owen=4
Order=5

Question Question

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
I'm just surprised she didn't react more to DB telling her that they were on the run from the Order

he told her! sorry i'm only on the first page but i have to leave soon...i'm surprised she did not react more as well
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched the video---

It's kinda hard to tell at this point, but I think Danielbeast was sorta flirting with Jonas's sister. Is it possible that Daniel likes Alex?
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, after taking me forever to read all seventeen pages... I have something to say!!! lol

I think Jonas wants Beast to back off of Alex because he(beast) is kind of pushing himself.... Plus he(Jonas) probably thinks that she isn't interested so he(Jonas) thinks he is helping her out. And the whole "I'm sure you did", (kiss on the head) thing was probably him thinking she was taking up for Beast so Jonas didn't get on his case or something. Also Jonas could be trying to keep Alex and Beast from getting together because he thinks that Bree will get all weird like she did when she thought Beast was with that random girl (Kat). The kind of thing where Jonas knows she doesn't like Beast but she doesn't want anyone else to have him, so she'll go crazy about it kinda deal.

Just a question on my part. Does anyone else find it weird that Alex asked Beast for help making a video to promote her job, but really that video didn't do that at all.... So that means that either Daniel kept bugging her to get her on camera and she finally gave in when she thought it was about her job, or she likes Daniel and was using that as a chance to get to be around him more? I dunno

First off, to state things that were said a while back, but to emphasize my point, Beast did say the order, but he did kind of mumble it, so maybe she didn't completely hear it. To me the "concerned look" seemed like she was caught off guard, like she was thinking "Did he really just say the Order? How did Jonas find out about the Order?" or " I think he just said the order, no maybe I didn't hear it right. Maybe I'll bring it up later."
Anyone else get that vibe, or think that is a possibility?

Pppllleeaassseee tell me what you think about this

By the way, sorry if I was rambling Embarassed
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

megs229 wrote:
I think Jonas wants Beast to back off of Alex because he(beast) is kind of pushing himself.... Plus he(Jonas) probably thinks that she isn't interested so he(Jonas) thinks he is helping her out. And the whole "I'm sure you did", (kiss on the head) thing was probably him thinking she was taking up for Beast so Jonas didn't get on his case or something. Also Jonas could be trying to keep Alex and Beast from getting together because he thinks that Bree will get all weird like she did when she thought Beast was with that random girl (Kat). The kind of thing where Jonas knows she doesn't like Beast but she doesn't want anyone else to have him, so she'll go crazy about it kinda deal.

That seems like a pretty reasonable interpretation. Plausible and without any conspiracy theories involved - a nice balance.

megs229 wrote:
Just a question on my part. Does anyone else find it weird that Alex asked Beast for help making a video to promote her job, but really that video didn't do that at all.... So that means that either Daniel kept bugging her to get her on camera and she finally gave in when she thought it was about her job, or she likes Daniel and was using that as a chance to get to be around him more? I dunno

I think it could have been a little bit of both. We know he likes her and I think she likes him at least a little bit. If she was going to decide to dislike him, it would have been when he was so forward at the end of her introduction video - but she didn't seem bothered by it. And here, if she's asking him to do this sort of thing, despite how it's not really helping - and given how cool she was with his critiquing, and the apparent comfort-without-annoyance she had talking to him - I'd say she may well like him.

megs229 wrote:
First off, to state things that were said a while back, but to emphasize my point, Beast did say the order, but he did kind of mumble it, so maybe she didn't completely hear it. To me the "concerned look" seemed like she was caught off guard, like she was thinking "Did he really just say the Order? How did Jonas find out about the Order?" or " I think he just said the order, no maybe I didn't hear it right. Maybe I'll bring it up later."
Anyone else get that vibe, or think that is a possibility?

Pretty much what I thought too. She did seem to respond to it, but was probably too taken aback to say anything right away - especially since Jonas interrupted a second later.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lurker Very Happy Glad to see someone else agrees with my thoughts and I'm not just out there lol
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

megs229 wrote:

Yah, I also like the way a person way into photography didn't know that when the red light is on in the front of a video camera, it means it's filming. I'm not saying playing dumb doesn't work... it's just hard to watch Wink

If you were a fashion person touting their fashion skillz, wouldn't you be standing up dressed to the 9's in front of samples of what you actually do? That's why I think the numbers mean (t) something. (but who knows now???)
michiev
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:
megs229 wrote:

Yah, I also like the way a person way into photography didn't know that when the red light is on in the front of a video camera, it means it's filming. I'm not saying playing dumb doesn't work... it's just hard to watch Wink

If you were a fashion person touting their fashion skillz, wouldn't you be standing up dressed to the 9's in front of samples of what you actually do? That's why I think the numbers mean (t) something. (but who knows now???)

Well the numbers could mean something but then again people on here read too much into everything. like i just found out about last night.. about the light switch x_X
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:

I have a camcorder that doesn't have a red light in the front. So no you don't know what you are being filmed unless you look at the LCD screen Wink
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
HisGirl wrote:

I have a camcorder that doesn't have a red light in the front. So no you don't know what you are being filmed unless you look at the LCD screen Wink

good to know.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to apologize to the ARG players for my rather insensitive comments last night.

You all are entitled to your game; and I hope that everything can get back to normal over there in Parallax quickly. Godspeed to all of you.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
HisGirl wrote:

I totally concede that this means nothing. This may not be the camera Daniel is using at all... but if it is... Aunt Alex is playing dumb. There is a clearly visible yellow light on bree's camera when she uses it in "what my Dad said to Daniel"

Why this tactic works on men, I will never know. Rolling Eyes
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michiev wrote:
Well the numbers could mean something but then again people on here read too much into everything. like i just found out about last night.. about the light switch x_X

You mean the Holy Grail. It's been right there all this time and we're still overlooking it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: