Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0153-On The Hot Seat-[3/13/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amybagofdonuts
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man i totally want something to go on between alex & daniel. this series NEEDS SOME ROMANCE!
which brings me to another point, i feel sort of like bree is no longer the main character-it's more about dan/jonas and the whole group than just bree. i'm sure i'll get chewed out for saying that like i do anytime i say anything, but just how i see it. ha :]

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you quite so new"
e.e. cummings
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:
Just watched the video---

It's kinda hard to tell at this point, but I think Danielbeast was sorta flirting with Jonas's sister. Is it possible that Daniel likes Alex?

uh.. Alex is Jonas' aunt.

and Daniel has flat out said that he thinks she is hot ("Beach Bum").
He asked her when he first met her if she had a boyfriend so without a doubt in my mind, Beast was flirting with Alex (Jonas' Aunt Wink)

amybagofdonuts wrote:
oh man i totally want something to go on between alex & daniel. this series NEEDS SOME ROMANCE!
which brings me to another point, i feel sort of like bree is no longer the main character-it's more about dan/jonas and the whole group than just bree. i'm sure i'll get chewed out for saying that like i do anytime i say anything, but just how i see it. ha :]

I personally don't think much will come out of Daniel and Alex... I just feel like it's just a step for Daniel in the sense of getting over Bree.
BUT I do agree with you that there is more than one main character. I'm not opposed to it AT ALL because it's nice to see.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone else have the feeling that the way Jonas was acting kind of says that he was easedropping??
or was this already discussed?

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack! I just got on and this video doesn't load. Says video not found. What's going on??
jeezy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amybagofdonuts wrote:

haha its good that we have a few more main characters...Bree isn't the "center of attention" and that sounds good to me...
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
does anyone else have the feeling that the way Jonas was acting kind of says that he was easedropping??
or was this already discussed?

I do!!!
I think Jonas was right around the corner listening to the whole thing.
Exclamation
amybagofdonuts
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i'm glad bree isn't the center anymore. i mean i am, but at the same time not. she was getting whiny and annoying recently.

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you quite so new"
e.e. cummings
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex is very pretty. Jonas definitely looks like he is related to her. And yes, I changed my mind. She definitely showed her acting chops in this video. Now what is the point of this video? Character development?

I think all evidence points to Alex being clueless about the order. That would just put her in danger if they stayed there and she didn't know so Jonas should tell her.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
Alex is very pretty. Jonas definitely looks like he is related to her. And yes, I changed my mind. She definitely showed her acting chops in this video. Now what is the point of this video? Character development?

I think all evidence points to Alex being clueless about the order. That would just put her in danger if they stayed there and she didn't know so Jonas should tell her.
Unless of course, Jonas is evil.

(I'll be pissed if that happens.) Crying or Very sad

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smelltheflowers wrote:

Sue me, I'm still holding out for a Bree and Daniel romantic storyline lol:

Me too! I don't know, to me it just feels weird having daniel like this person he just met so much. I like B & D. I've liked it from the beginning. Confused
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEVEE wrote:
Smelltheflowers wrote:

Sue me, I'm still holding out for a Bree and Daniel romantic storyline lol:

Me too! I don't know, to me it just feels weird having daniel like this person he just met so much. I like B & D. I've liked it from the beginning. Confused

Alex = rebound chick
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea...but it still feels like daniel and bree are kind of brother/sister. it almost feels like it would be incestuous for them to hook up.
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:

how is she clueless about the order if she had all that info about the people fighting against them and their ultimately untimely demises? plus she definitely looked at attention when she heard daniel say they were running from the order.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really think Daniel has a chance with Alex. And I think Jonas is being protective because he senses Daniel is just on the rebound and doesn't want him to make a fool out of himself or mess with Alex's head.

That said, I totally like Alex a lot. She's very sweet. I was surprised Daniel told her about the Order though. I wonder if Jonas and Bree will be mad. Especially Bree...
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's very obvious that Daniel is falling in love with Alex, but beyond that I also felt that there was something wrong with his infatuation with her (even before I knew the truth about Alex's identity). Great acting and filmmaking, and nice, seemless switches in tone from joy (Daniel), apprehension (Alex and then Daniel, regarding the revelation about running from the Order) and anger (on Jonas' part, and to a lesser degree from Daniel because Jonas interrupted his conversation with Alex).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: