Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

here is your proof. the REAL story.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
For people to defend this is crap... Laughing

Clearly the creatos have SOMETHING that compelled thm to do what they did... and clearly all these VETERANS have also seen/heard enough to make them leave...

Funny how all the offenders are either run off or defending a lost cause by now... Rolling Eyes

don't call me an offender. you have NO clue what i have or haven't done. don't accuse me when you don't even know me. maybe its just i see the wrong in what has been done?

maybe the creators made this decision to try and put out the fire, before i became out of hand. maybe the creators don't have any evidence and had to stifle any outcries that have obviously been made. if the creators had waited for the facts, you honestly think that the ARG, let along LG would've survived? no i'm sure they would've imploded by now.

it was a quick fix, and now they're waiting to put the puzzle pieces together.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why assume that they have no facts? Because it wasn't public? We need to move on from this...all this is doing is fostering a negative environment...WE can't do anything only the Creators can.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGGGG
MY HUGE POST IS GONE

piss it.

i had a good reply
:/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just now??

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Just now??

i got the dreaded "you can not make a post so soon" warning.
and when i went back to try and post it again. it was gone.

my brain isn't functioning. i have a huge migraine and less than 4 hours of sleep. i totally forgot you can scroll down and try and repost.

damnit.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:
itsreallyreal wrote:
For people to defend this is crap... Laughing

Clearly the creatos have SOMETHING that compelled thm to do what they did... and clearly all these VETERANS have also seen/heard enough to make them leave...

Funny how all the offenders are either run off or defending a lost cause by now... Rolling Eyes

don't call me an offender. you have NO clue what i have or haven't done. don't accuse me when you don't even know me. maybe its just i see the wrong in what has been done?

maybe the creators made this decision to try and put out the fire, before i became out of hand. maybe the creators don't have any evidence and had to stifle any outcries that have obviously been made. if the creators had waited for the facts, you honestly think that the ARG, let along LG would've survived? no i'm sure they would've imploded by now.

it was a quick fix, and now they're waiting to put the puzzle pieces together.

Why are you tajking all of this SO personal???

Look.. MOST of us just want to move on... and MOST of us can accept that the Creators are the only ones who can do anything...

You say WE are assuming what others have done... All I sdee in your pst is a string of assumptions about what the creators have done...

So why don't you just Chilax and let the people who's issue this really is (ie: The Creators, Glenn and those involved) deal with it...

It really is none of our (yes that includes you too) business any more... Rolling Eyes
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes...its true...the issue has been discussed too much no and it's driving people batty! We know wat happened, we know what the issue is, and people are working to solve it.

lets talk about something more pleasing...

Bunnies!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just wanted to say. if anyone thinks i'm doing this because i'm an "offender" or one of glenn's shills. please go back through the forum posts, see that i hardly participate in the solving of puzzles. i'm the off-topic queen in the IRC, and would rather pick my nose than solve a puzzle. i never offered hints that led to things being solved. i hardly ever posted in puzzle threads.

as such. i'm really mentally and physically exhausted from this. i won't be replying. i need to take a break for a bit.

i'll be available in PM if anyone has any questions that have gone unanswered.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
Why are you tajking all of this SO personal???

Look.. MOST of us just want to move on... and MOST of us can accept that the Creators are the only ones who can do anything...

You say WE are assuming what others have done... All I sdee in your pst is a string of assumptions about what the creators have done...

So why don't you just Chilax and let the people who's issue this really is (ie: The Creators, Glenn and those involved) deal with it...

It really is none of our (yes that includes you too) business any more... Rolling Eyes

poop
Smile
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Just now??

i got the dreaded "you can not make a post so soon" warning.
and when i went back to try and post it again. it was gone.

my brain isn't functioning. i have a huge migraine and less than 4 hours of sleep. i totally forgot you can scroll down and try and repost.

damnit.

I'm ready to start a campaign to end that stupid message.

Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
I think more importantly what needs to be pointed out is that the ONLY part of this or any other conversation that is REALLY realavent is the fact that a player was given information from the PM that was not public knowledged or released through a valid ARG chanel... that's it... Everything else really is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS... Very Happy

I disagree. I think the fact that someone in a position of authority in LG15 has been accused of using that position to obtain nude pix of players is extremely relevant.

As I keep saying, I don't care about the damn game. I care about behavior that is unethical at best and sleazy at worst. Assuming, of course, that the allegations are true.

The information I would like to have concerns whether, in each instance, the exchange of pix was initiated by Glenn or by a player. IMO, if Glenn never initiated such an exchange with a player that had not already contacted him to offer pix, he's off the hook. But if he ever was the first to contact a specific player to bring up the nude-pix idea, he abused his position.

I'm frankly flabbergasted that people around here seem to care more about the game than about the possible solicitation of nude pix by the PM.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunnies are fuffy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
agent_fondue
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

bunnies are fuffy

and they have pink noses...

Vote 'mute in '08! - because Paris Hilton and P. Diddy will both talk about it for months without acctually doing it themselves.

"Celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain."
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

bunnies are fuffy

BWAHAHAHA!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled debate.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent_fondue wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

bunnies are fuffy

and they have pink noses...

AND FUFFY TAILS!!!

LMAO

*this has been brought to you by the KillTheSmiley campaigne against OpAphid insanity project of Bunnie Talk!*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: