Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: So long, and thanks for all the fish. Reply with quote

No, not really. Laughing I just really wanted to use that line.

All joking aside, I need to let y'all know somethin.

I'm sorry.

I was being a royal jerk-ass earlier, utterly inconsiderate, and really really bi--- uh, I was a Queen Bee with a bad itch. Wink LOL

I'm becoming more active in these boards, so I felt that the only way I could get back to a normal relationship with anyone here (I took this personality test that really nailed me; said how relationships are vital for me. ding ding ding!) was to admit "No, it wasn't just y'all; I really WAS a jerk."

But the fact that something like this (those involved know what I mean; I won't rehash) got me so worked up kinda bothered me a bit. I am having to do a lot of things in my life; can I afford to be "eaten up" over things that happen here? Such irrationality can affect big things for me like my schoolwork at my job (tiny job at the dorms, but i gets paid Wink).

So I'd also like to say I'm gonna attempt to go lurker-mode for a bit. I'm (doy!) gonna keep up with LG15, but I'm gonna try to keep my lips shut on the boards, or even temporarily withdraw from the boards till I can learn a better balance.

I know some of you might be laughin at me for taking this game seriously, but as I have mentioned elsewhere, it's the community I value, the relationships. And I try to mend wounds I may cause to ANYONE, or at least try and repair any burnt bridges.

So yeah, to sum up:

Sorry.

Majorly sorry.

Now have some shaved almonds for getting through the post! ()()()()()()()

.\\^__
(_____)
.\7___/
..\11_/
...\__/
Twisted Evil and something to wash i down with
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't speak for anyone else (I hope I am, though), but I don't think any less of you for what went down. I refrained from commenting in the threads during The Fallout, and only spoke with you briefly by PM, but I know you to be rational during normal circumstances, and I figured if things just slowed down for two minutes you and everyone else would be alright.

It was rapid fire there for a while, and more than one person probably said something that they'd have worded differently or not said at all if they'd been given cause to stop for just a minute or two. Everybody makes mistakes. I've done it on this board myself (which is why I was adamant about not letting myself comment on anything this time around). All you can do is say you're sorry, mean it, and then learn. Sounds like you did that/are doing it. Can't think of what more anyone could ask of you.

If you do take a break from commenting, the absence of your voice will be noticed. I will speak for more than just myself here and say that I think several of us like you - or at least can tolerate you (I'm joking with that last part; it's not like that at all).

If it's the best thing for you, though, have at it. I was gone the entire month of January. Did wonders for me.

See you around. Be well.

Last edited by Lurker on Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I can never blame my ESEP Theater buddy for anything... Wink

Do read what I just posted in the Defense thread... I managed communities forever'n'ever (I think I hear an "amen!" in there somewhere... Wink ), and you are actually doing the smart thing about now. Fresh air? What's that? <chuckle> It's actually a pretty wonderful thing. Uhmmm... I think. Wouldn't know personally... <rueful grin>
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this whole situation has brought up an good, healthy discussion for the ARG community as a whole.
It makes you think where does the curtain start? How tightly closed is this curtain?

It makes you second think certain ARG. Hopefully this is a lesson learned for future PM's, current PM's and players.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
michiev
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe you used that line. But i dont exactly know what your referring to in your post and im not nosy so i dont really need to know to say that i agree with lurker, I dont know you well at all but ive noticed your posts, your funny Very Happy, i think that your posts for the time you wont post will obviously be missed. But i know from personally experience that everyone makes mistakes..some mistakes just are too hard to forget.

I'll seeya around when you do post though, but while your "Suspiciously Absent" I'll miss you Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: