Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Call Of Rationality
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: A Call Of Rationality Reply with quote

Regardless of which side you are on, or what you believe, I think that we can all agree that this is not a good situation. The issue at hand, is between the alleged parties, and the alleged parties only. I don’t think that it is anyone’s place on this forum, to put blame on one person or another. People can post as much “facts” as they want, but in the long run, what is it really going to solve? To quote William Shakespeare, Whats done, can’t be undone. And we all know very well that we can not change the past. If you take a minute to really look at what’s going on here, I think it is pretty easy to see that we are accomplishing nothing. All we are doing is arguing the same points over and over again. A healthy debate is good, if it leads to something productive, but when it all boils down to it flaming, arguing, and petty putdowns, will not get anyone, anywhere, and the issue will never be resolved. Overall, the best solution to a problem like this, is to agree to disagree, and let live and let die.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, Romy!

Very Happy
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bows*
you just got yourself a fan Wink
Laughing
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applause
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points. When jsmith left the project, all threads discussing it were rather quickly locked, as the Creators deemed it a private personnel issue.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But this situation is different, Milo, because the inappropriate behavior allegedly took place between a PM/creator and multiple fans/players, and because the behavior affected the way the ARG is played. I don't see a parallel with jsmith's situation at all.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as of this moment there is no game and the PM involved has been remocved so it is time to move on for all of us...

romanceismusic wrote:
The issue at hand, is between the alleged parties, and the alleged parties only.

Nuff said...
canadas_baby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Claps for Romy* Awesome post hun. You're right, all we're doing is causing division, which isn't going to help right now.

Oh dear.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree, many of us have just been trying to quell the negativity today....trying to turn a positive.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUNNIES!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: what has been going on behind the scene of LG15 Reply with quote

I think the Creators owe us a clear and precise accounting of what has been going on behind the scene of LG15. Any attempt at a cover up will backfire and just lead to more speculation. However I do appreciate that there may be legal implications here. Still a good faith attempt by the Creators to set the record straight would go a long way to resolving this problem.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: what has been going on behind the scene of LG15 Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
I think the Creators owe us a clear and precise accounting of what has been going on behind the scene of LG15. Any attempt at a cover up will backfire and just lead to more speculation. However I do appreciate that there may be legal implications here. Still a good faith attempt by the Creators to set the record straight would go a long way to resolving this problem.

i agree

BUNNIES

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerbils

XD

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: what has been going on behind the scene of LG15 Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:

I believe Romy's point is that we shouldn't sit and bs in the meantime.
When the involved parties, creators included, hash this out we will hear something. In the meantime we're just going in circles.

If you want this clear account then email the creators. We, the players, aren't helping by speculating and fighting and being part time detectives on the boards.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

showers tigerlily with sweet tart bunnies Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: