Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facility J [Drop Contents] - "Dei Sub Numine Viget"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is a copy of an email I sent him this morning. I don't know if he'll answer, but we'll see...

I am new to the crew that is helping you and I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me. For some reason, none of them have asked you these...

Are you anti-Order or pro-Order? They are still unsure as to which side you are aligned with.

Being a "keeper of the reels" as it has been put, how much information do you really understand? Or is it a matter of only using that information to coerce others to do your "dirty work" for you?

And as for "The Cure"...is it really a cure for all men, or simply a cure for a certain, altered subset?

I don't think you would destroy something that could possibly save all men, but I do think destroying something that could save a few and therefore destroying the mutation that they carry could be justified, at least in my mind...

I would appreciate a response to this, but would understand if you do not feel comfortable responding to a stranger at this time...

Ziola
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were raised up to be in the Order's Diplomatic Corps, Z? <beaming grin> Nicely put!!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what you learn from writing PM's to cranky old Oppy... Ziola's been around the block a few times. Wink

On another note, who agrees with me that Facility J deserves it's own section under fan videos, like HSA and Cassie? We're hitting about 15 threads already, right? Please? Smile
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
That's what you learn from writing PM's to cranky old Oppy... Ziola's been around the block a few times. Wink

On another note, who agrees with me that Facility J deserves it's own section under fan videos, like HSA and Cassie? We're hitting about 15 threads already, right? Please? Smile

Whadya think Trainer? Can we make this happen?
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
deagol wrote:

Whadya think Trainer? Can we make this happen?

I third that!! lol, it would be awesome.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've been having some 'behind the scenes' discussions about restructuring of the Fan Section. You may see some updates soon.
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we're busy writing letters to Walter, I decided to try playing good cop. This is my "would you like a cigarette" email:
Quote:
Dear Dr. Dabrowski,

May I begin by saying what an honor it is to be working with one of the finest scientific minds of the 20th century. I am continually astounded to hear about your pioneering work leading the Facility J production facility: why, if only this work could have been made public, I am sure you would have been showered with the highest scientific honors.

I am writing to you now as one of the humble volunteers on your latest endeavor, the disposal of the J1-J19 vials. The work has certainly been challenging, but it is a privilege to help with an effort of clear national importance.

Unfortunately, as you may have seen from some of the memos from my fellows, there is a certain amount of unrest in the ranks. There is clear scientific progress, but the final goals of the project are unclear. With your years of experience working with the most loyal civil servants our country has to offer, and the traditions of limited disclosure, I am sure you are shocked. I am sorry to say that this is typical of the not-for-profit sector, where management has to maintain staff morale by proving a clear vision of project aims and objectives. An irritant, to be sure, but such is the cost of relying on unpaid staff.

To nip this in the bud, I urge you to consider declassifying the information regarding The Cure, and to do anything in your power to demonstrate that your former employer is not "pulling strings" behind the scenes.

I remain, sir, your humble servant,

I. Mouse.

Coconino County, AZ
March 23, 2007.

Note the ludicrous level of buttering-up, the faux "I'm on your side" tone, and the attempt to find some way that he can come up with useful info without losing face. Of course, he might see through this all in a second, we shall see.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ignatzmouse wrote:
Since we're busy writing letters to Walter, I decided to try playing good cop. This is my "would you like a cigarette" email:
Quote:
Dear Dr. Dabrowski,

May I begin by saying what an honor it is to be working with one of the finest scientific minds of the 20th century. I am continually astounded to hear about your pioneering work leading the Facility J production facility: why, if only this work could have been made public, I am sure you would have been showered with the highest scientific honors.

I am writing to you now as one of the humble volunteers on your latest endeavor, the disposal of the J1-J19 vials. The work has certainly been challenging, but it is a privilege to help with an effort of clear national importance.

Unfortunately, as you may have seen from some of the memos from my fellows, there is a certain amount of unrest in the ranks. There is clear scientific progress, but the final goals of the project are unclear. With your years of experience working with the most loyal civil servants our country has to offer, and the traditions of limited disclosure, I am sure you are shocked. I am sorry to say that this is typical of the not-for-profit sector, where management has to maintain staff morale by proving a clear vision of project aims and objectives. An irritant, to be sure, but such is the cost of relying on unpaid staff.

To nip this in the bud, I urge you to consider declassifying the information regarding The Cure, and to do anything in your power to demonstrate that your former employer is not "pulling strings" behind the scenes.

I remain, sir, your humble servant,

I. Mouse.

Coconino County, AZ
March 23, 2007.

Note the ludicrous level of buttering-up, the faux "I'm on your side" tone, and the attempt to find some way that he can come up with useful info without losing face. Of course, he might see through this all in a second, we shall see.

Damn! Are you a congressional staffer? This is professional! Good work Mouse.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Mouse, you are shameless! That's high quality butter you're using there!!

Trainer, glad to hear discussion is happening! <Bree-nodding happily away>

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:

hehehe...I'm hoping he doesn't tell me I need therapy like she did, or give me thinly veiled death threats Laughing
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the little I've learned about characters coming forward with info that the PM isn't ready to give away yet, I think it's a lost case. If they were ready to tell us what the cure is, after the first 3 emails I think they would at least have thrown us a hint or a bone for us to gnaw on.

Walter will only talk about the cure when he's ready to.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
From the little I've learned about characters coming forward with info that the PM isn't ready to give away yet, I think it's a lost case. If they were ready to tell us what the cure is, after the first 3 emails I think they would at least have thrown us a hint or a bone for us to gnaw on.

Well he hasn't even logged on since they sent the emails. But I still think you're right, I don't think he's going to give anymore information away yet.

OOG I do wonder if the PM ever thought about what he would do if we just started refusing to destroy the vials until we got more information. Or I wonder if that was the plan for his story all along... hmmm
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:

I'm sure that he won't be forthcoming with the information that we ask for, but I'm hoping that he will at least give us a little insight...
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
Damn! Are you a congressional staffer? This is professional! Good work Mouse.

Thank you. I've never worked on Capitol Hill, but I have written puffy letters in my time. (Job references are the worst: the candidate walks on water, miraculously cures disease, etc. etc.)
chershaytoute wrote:
Oh, Mouse, you are shameless! That's high quality butter you're using there!!

Thank you. I think I need to take a shower after writing that email.
deagol wrote:

Most likely yes, but a bit of gentle prodding never hurt. And it's fun writing these emails.

Walter hasn't even checked his messages yet. He must be planning something...
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:

Oh sure, whip out logic on us. Rolling Eyes Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: