Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0155-"Uncle Dan (D-Bone Remix)" [3/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Quote:
He's definitely showing him how much he enjoys having hard rod shaped objects in his mouth...

I don't feel so bad for saying phallic, now. Laughing Laughing

I personally really enjoy talking about hard rod shaped objects myself... I have no problem saying. I have an easier time saying PENIS though!!

BTW... My ringback tone is Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Does anyone know if anyone has put the 2 Videos together yet? You know...unedit them?

If not then I will do so after work...we might see something else if the content is put back in its original state.

Oh crap. I so want to do this now. If I don't do it by the time you get home then you do it lol
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:
voyboy wrote:
Does anyone know if anyone has put the 2 Videos together yet? You know...unedit them?

If not then I will do so after work...we might see something else if the content is put back in its original state.

Oh crap. I so want to do this now. If I don't do it by the time you get home then you do it lol

That is a great idea. And I really x infinity hope to see it this weekend. *batts eyelashes*
&
Sarah Fan Club
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
just watched it again and definately heard file so change one of the drunks to file.

and haha I just noticed this when the gay guy was talking to Jonas. It's like hes trying to seduce him.

LMAO
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually think DamienGayLord is kinda cute....

edit-just to add that I LOOOVVEEEE "CLOUDIAS" accent!!!! so pretty!!

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LONGTIMELURKER wrote:

Agreed! Very Happy
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kassiaL wrote:
LONGTIMELURKER wrote:

Agreed! Very Happy
me too! In that creepy stalker kinda way..

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahahaha you guys crack me up
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
Alright, I only made it to page 7 of 14 but I have to go to school and I wanted to post my take.

First off Juli... You are right... if you like scruffy men with big noses and big teeth, then you are absolutely right... Daniel is hotter...

Has anyone else noticed how most of these people (Including our dynamic trio DB&J) all have brown hair and brown eyes?? I wonder if that has some significance...

I have noticed that everybody in the videos except Yousef is white, white, white. Yousef's prominent proboscis is part of his ethnic heritage and beautiful. I would like to see more ethnic and racial diversity in the breeniverse. Real gay and lesbian people would be nice, too. That fake gay guy was pretty silly. All the gay men I know have much better eating habits.

Plot stuff:

I heard "file" before the controversy.

In my world, in the rare event that a woman throws her drink in a man's face, one or both of them leaves the party. That didn't seem to happen here. Also, the woman's gal pals go to her and help her calm down in private. Where were Alex's girlfriends? What's a fashion party without hordes of underweight women drinking white wine and not eating, and many, many gay men? This was not a normal fashion industry party... or any other kind of party.
looking4answers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

islandlove wrote:
kellylen wrote:
just watched it again and definitely heard file so change one of the drunks to file.

and haha I just noticed this when the gay guy was talking to Jonas. It's like hes trying to seduce him.

LMAO

I'm glad someone posted this cause I do not know how to do screen caps and I wanted to talk about this photo.
What is he putting in his mouth? I saw this right away and I was like "WTF?!?! is that a two headed dildo he's putting in his mouth? EEWWWW!!"
I dunno. If anyone knows what that thing is, please let me know. It's really bothering me.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sappho wrote:

I have noticed that everybody in the videos except Yousef is white, white, white. Yousef's prominent proboscis is part of his ethnic heritage and beautiful. I would like to see more ethnic and racial diversity in the breeniverse. Real gay and lesbian people would be nice, too. That fake gay guy was pretty silly. All the gay men I know have much better eating habits.

*slinks from the shadows*

I do agree that the fake gay guy was silly. Admitidly I have know a few gay men like that in my life. But a vast majority of them are normal. One of the couples I hang out with the most is a gay couple, and you would never know by talking to them in a normal conversation that they where gay.. it just dosnt show.

Also I agree that more diversity would be great. But none of this "Oh look heres the token (insert race here)" Stuff.

Tachy as a hispanic woman? Brother is african american? Now that stuff would totaly rock! Smile

Ok no more soap box for me.

*fades to black*

The Shadow of the LG15 Defense Force.
The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Chelseyrl wrote:
kellylen wrote:
ahh ok i thought the creators did some of the transcribing too
As far as I know, they don't. I could be wrong... but I'm almost positive that they don't.

I think they do... who else adds the names of the actors we don't know about.

Notice that the last couple of videos have no production or writing credits? Strange...
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="looking4answers"]
islandlove wrote:
kellylen wrote:
just atched it again and definitely heard file so change one of the drunks to file.

LMAO

I'm glad someone posted this cause I do not know how to do screen caps and I wanted to talk about this photo.
What is he putting in his mouth? I saw this right away and I was like "WTF?!?! is that a two headed dildo he's putting in his mouth? EEWWWW!!"
I dunno. If anyone knows what that thing is, please let me know. It's really bothering me.

I can't give you the name but it is an Asian vegetable. I see them in the store all the time--I live in the Bay Area and we have a huge Asian population. It is only a harmless vegetable!
kneeleigh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't read all of the posts, but after I saw everyone fighting over the "leave/drunk" thing...I heard neither.

I heard file. So...yeah.
Stellahella
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking4answers wrote:
islandlove wrote:
kellylen wrote:
just watched it again and definitely heard file so change one of the drunks to file.

LMAO

I own one of these! (Note: not the gay guy, the item in his mouth.) It's a Rabbit wine opener corkscrew thingy. While it's tempting to pose seductively with it, I usually use mine to just open wine. (and rhyme)[/size]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: