Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0156-"Lucy!?!?!" [3/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

breewithcrackers wrote:
I just really hope that daniel and jonas don't throw this back in her face and act like she's just being jealous or something. I could totally see Daniel being all like "oh so what? now that i've moved on you're jealous?" I hope they take her warning for what it is.

I hope they take her warning too! I think Daniel is more likely to believe her than Jonas, for some reason (even though Daniel likes Alex). I don't see how either of the boys can explain away the photo though... I mean, how many blond women wear sunglasses inside?! It can't be chance.
abcdefg
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for those asking why the screencap didn't get a forum shoutout...

aside from the obvious plot device of bree needing to spot that on her own, don't forget that it was never (to my knowledge) posted in the "bree chat" section. i know someone (lurker maybe?) posted in it "beast chat" but i don't think they can see each other's in character sections... so in the breeniverse she would have no idea that forum members were posting/discussing that pic of lucy already.
DoktorBob
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a guy... i hope Alex isn't part of the Order... after all.. it wasn't at her place.... but who's place did they go to?

Don't think Jonas is part of the Order. He would have turned them in long ago.

random thoughts:
Just like it was said before: is this to draw Bree out?

What if Tach comes to help/save the day but gets caught herself?

Was the argument bwtween Alex and the "kid is only 19" guy an argument to decide the fate of DB? Maybe she is a mole within the Order. She did have that, bossy-I'll-pull-your-shirt-throw-drink-on-your-face-for-acting-out-of-rank thing going on. (like my dashes?)

Still many questions!!! Driving me crazy on what happens to DB/Jonas before Bree comes back.
BTStars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what is going to happen!!

Bree is going to go back to the house and then tie Jonas's aunt up in a chair and leave her a plate of shaved almonds and an orange slurpie. Then, she will tell the boys that Alex is EVIL and she sent Alex away. After that, she will make Jonas and Daniel leave the house and she will have both boys wrapped around her fingers again!!!

Hee hee Laughing
DoktorBob
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Uncle Dan transcript -

David: (Raised voice) I don't even know why I'm invited here. (unintelligible) He's 19 years old for Christ sake!

some of the people at the party are just people... but seems as if Alex had him invited to the party for . . . what?

Order/Anti-Order interrogation for DB's slip about them running from the Order comment in the "Hot Seat" video?

Anyone have any ideas?
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
I am coming around now and do not think Jonas is part of the order either any more. But I want the creators to come up with a better explanation than "I saw this girl posting videos on the internet and my heart just went out to them." Sorry, I am not buying.

Jonas randomly meeting them but having no knowledge of the Order and then it turns out his parents were big in the resistance and the Order had them killed. And this is all just a coincidence?

I still think he's undercover for the good guys... I mean, he's an intelligent boy with resources, we all think he didn't try to investigate what happened to his parents before this?

And if he doesn't know more than he's letting on, then I'm kinda worried Bree's let the Lucy hat out of the bag... now Jonus has been told this Aunt of his might have had something to do with his parent's disappearance, and he's kinda a hot-head sometimes, I don't think he'd just run, I think he'd confrount her.

I reckon DB will be ashamed he was tricked and feel sorry for himself... I hope anyway. This would be much better than refusing to believe it and calling Bree jealous (of gawd how I would hate that!)
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be safe?

Those words got me the most

Stop flirting with this woman.

Reading it makes it sound so different to the way Bree says it.

And the way Bree spoke throughout this video.

Sounded like she had been crying.

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janejane26 wrote:
I mean, how many blond women wear sunglasses inside?! It can't be chance.

LMAO!!! I had to come out of hiding just to laugh at that. I swear, every time I see Lucy I can't help but think that she really needs to pick a new fashion statement to make because these shades indoors are really giving her away.

As for the videos as of late can I just say... WTF WHY IS IT THAT EVERY HOT WOMAN INTRODUCED IN THE VIDEOS ALWAYS ENDS UP BEING EVIL? This breaks my heart, really.

I am happy to see that Bree is really growing up and becoming more likeable again. I missed that Bree a lot.
Mgz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah ... I think to this point bree must do what tachyon says.
if tachyon tells her to be there with her, why must she leave? she has gone to her for learning how to act and now already forgets this!
bah...I will wait for the next video...
Kate
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Be safe?

Those words got me the most

Stop flirting with this woman.

Reading it makes it sound so different to the way Bree says it.

And the way Bree spoke throughout this video.

Sounded like she had been crying.

Yeah. Her face looked she was crying and she doesn't really have the energy of the other movies.
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
I don't think he'd just run, I think he'd confrount her.

I agree 100% Jonas has been pretty willing to take action so far. I can see them maybe "kidnapping" Alex. Remember when Bree had Jonas tied up and she spoke to the Order in her video saying "I have Jonas".

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that Bree is acting decisive and brave and thinking for herself I so hope this doesn't backfire on her. We don't need a damsel in distress, we need Linda Hamilton from Terminator 2. I don't want Tachyon to have to come in and pick up the pieces. I want Bree and Daniel to use their skills to kick serious order butt (oh, and Jonas can help too if he promises not to cut himself again Laughing )

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting to say the least, Ok so I dont see any clues in the video. Too bad Bree is deciding to leave before becoming "bad-ass-trocized" Just call Jonas, Im sure he still has his cell phone on Laughing

As for daniel and the aunt... hit and run, dogg, hit and run... put a little light into the order for a moment.

hopefully more action comes when bree returns, because Im sure auntie would love to see Bree...
just another 2 cent from me...

Peace
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
(oh, and Jonas can help too if he promises not to cut himself again Laughing )

*cough cough* you mean STAB

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackburne wrote:
As for the videos as of late can I just say... WTF WHY IS IT THAT EVERY HOT WOMAN INTRODUCED IN THE VIDEOS ALWAYS ENDS UP BEING EVIL? This breaks my heart, really.

Huh? We've had two -- count 'em, two -- women introduced in the videos: RandomGirl (Katherine McPhee) and Alex.

Alex (as -- ahem -- I've been saying all along) is evil.

RandomGirl was just . . . well, random.

The Op videos, while they may have been retroactively made canon, are still not part of the main storyline, AFAIK.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: