Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION] Glenn Rubenstein as a Director/Writer/Editor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Glenn stays Reply with quote

As far as i'm concerned the videos glenn directed are awesome. he made us all addicted and i think that if you want to keep a fanbase you wouoold consider keeping one of the best aspects of your show around. His ideas are wonderful i still support you guys but you could lose our atention if you cut a really great team p[layer like that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applause
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably get cyber-smacked for saying this, but IF what people are saying happened did happen, I hope if Glenn does come back (and I do hope he does! I miss Tachy and Op!) it is with a strong set of guidelines on interacting with fans, for the sake of the show.

I, like all the other long-time fans, have a lot of hours of watching, reading, researching and posting invested in this series. A bunch of young actors have their careers betting on this series. Obviously, the Creators have their reputations, careers, and livelihood on it. I would hate to see a real scandal bring the whole thing down.

And I am not going to comment on the event that supposedly happen any farther than saying you just don't know who you are talking to out there at any time on the internet, so you have to be careful. Could be a minor, a reporter, a perv. Everyone from the fans to the Creators to the actors need to really be aware of the dangers that the internet can bring when you aren't being careful.

That said, bring us back Tachy, Op and Brother!!
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience and understanding. We'd like to give you some closure on this issue. For a lot of reasons, we can't go into details, but we can let you know where everything stands so we can all move forward:

1) There will not be a standalone ARG that is separate and distinct from LG15. As we have talked about in the press, LG15 is an interactive ongoing serial that incorporates ARG elements (puzzles, real-world interactions).
2) OpAphid is no longer the official ARG of LG15 and there will be no more LG15 videos featuring OpAphid, Tachyon, or Brother
3) For internal reasons, we have both decided to part ways. Glenn will no longer be working on LG15. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Thanks for your understanding and for watching the show. We VERY MUCH appreciate your loyalty, and we have some exciting announcements that you'll be hearing in the next weeks and months. Thanks!

The Creators

Last edited by The Creators on Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bye Tachy! We'll miss you!

That said, thanks for clearing this up so we are not hanging on, waiting for things that are not to come.
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with this. I will miss the characters of course, but completely understand the decision. That said, will the disappearance of these important characters be explained in the series at all? Or will they pretend like they never existed?
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
The fact that all three original ARG channels were changed is a way for Glenn to show us that he still has control of them. People are of two schools of thought on this one:
1-he's saying goodbye
2-he's going to continue on unofficially and is just testing the waters.

Number 2 is still a possiblity
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point. Are they going to go out Chuck Cunningham style, or are we going to get some closure on them in the story?
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Good point. Are they going to go out Chuck Cunningham style, or are we going to get some closure on them in the story?

Probably Creator style, just left as a loose end like the Cowboy.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think they'll close it because i think they want to leave it open for glenn to close it him self. His story, his responsibility.

I'd like to see what'll happen to the forum now though.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AS IF THIS MATTERS...

i love the fact the creators know they have their viewers by the neck.... the fact OPa and tachy are now CUT OUT WITH NO CONCLUSION....

BRILLIANT....

I hope, at some point the creators will learn what the viewers want, because as I see it they trippied, stumbled, and lost their best writer/director... if you can top Human Ransom, then and only then will I have confidence again in LG series... though i will stay watching till I see this...
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say NO conclusion. It seems as if they decided to let NikkiB break the news. http://youtube.com/watch?v=bkupFqHcEW8

Im absolutely amused to no end.

what a way to wuss out creators. Congrats.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Niki B thing...are we to assume that she is cannon now, as her videos are actually having real impact on and furthering the main story line? What's up with her breaking the news before the Creators and giving us the "maybe they're dead" spiel?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, no more whining and bashing. Thank freaking god.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
On the Niki B thing...are we to assume that she is cannon now, as her videos are actually having real impact on and furthering the main story line? What's up with her breaking the news before the Creators and giving us the "maybe they're dead" spiel?

Nikki is not "canon" in the sense that she's not 'in the story'. She's more like a 'video footnote' (no offense Nikki Wink ) - adding clarification to the story or pointing out elements we may have missed. Sometimes it's just fun stuff. Other times it's directly related - like her last video or the introduction of the Watcher Eye.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: