Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Worst Kiss and other Tales
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I win because I don't remember mine.

New Years 2006.
My mouth + my best guy friend's mouth (so random/wtf!) + me trying to be sexy and whisper something in his hear + 2 bottles of vodka in an hour + me vomitting all over his shirt + being blacked out for the next 10 hours

=

zomg i can hardly look him in the eye. i am so goddamn sorry.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm so embarrassed to post this! Embarassed

Okay, mine doesn't seem nearly as bad in comparison with some others on here, but I was asleep! Well, kinda.
See, I was at this party, and a lot of people were getting really messed up and I was sort of uncomfortable with the situation because I didn't know pretty much anybody there. So I was chilling off in the corner with my best guy friend (who was nice enough to stay sober so I would have someone to talk to) and when it started to get really late I left and ended up sleeping on some blankets in a closet.
Somehow, my very recent ex-boyfriend found where I was sleeping. He was very drunk, and still wandering around with a bottle of rum, apparently. And he started trying to make out with me while I was asleep! Of course, I woke up and begin to kiss him back a bit (I can't blame being sleepy on that, I was still pretty much in love with the jerk). And then he managed to pour the ENTIRE bottle of rum over my head! I don't know how he did it, but I was soaked.

It was so embarrassing! I had to find this girl I only sort of knew who could get me a new shirt, and right when I walked into the living room where everyone still was, a couple guys started yelling that I looked "damn sexy covered in booze".

It was pretty bad; I've never blushed so much in my entire life. Thankfully, the pseudo-hostess was very understanding and got me some new clothes.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.... my worst sex story was when I lost my virginity.... now girls ,thats supposed to be a special time for us all to remember right? Well the guy was very equipped.... but the problem was he was done in 3 mins I kid you not. Needless to say I was pissed.

My worse kiss.... I have to say would be any one who kisses like a fish, who drools when they French you.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone has a fabulous first time. At least you remember who it was.

j/k

not really

ok yes

no
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well? Which is it? Laughing
Cuddlebunni
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
I don't think anyone has a fabulous first time. At least you remember who it was.

j/k

not really

ok yes

no

Gah I love Spacie

ForeverMourn is my LG15 soulmate. Smile
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in my worst kiss story, I got pwnd! >_<

It was probably my freshman or sophmore year of high school. My friends room was pretty much the entire unfinished basement of their house, so every weekend he would have everyone over and we would watch movies, play games, and be stupid. (no alcohol of course, seeing as how his parents were upstairs). My friend melissa decided that it would be fun to play 'kiss and tell' (a game where you pick a name out of a hat, and go under the stairs, kiss them, then come back and tell how it was.) So I get paired with this really really cute guy in my band class. (yes i was a nerd..am a nerd. whatever Razz) we kiss, it ABSOLUTELY SUCKED! we come back out, and I didnt want to hurt his feelings so i said that he was a pretty kick ass kisser. everyone looked at him to see how *I* was, and his reply was 'she tried'. I seriously about died. needless to say, the next guy said i was good with my tongue.

i was a kiss slut apparently. >_<
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm worst sex experience happened recently on st. pattys day w/ a guy i dated on and off all through high school. we had never had sex before (with each other) and we got a room w/ a bunch of people in canada. As soon as we got to canada i immediatly noticed he smelled AWFUL! total B.O. and he was all over me, trying to cuddel and put his arm around me, i could hardly breath. Luckily he changed before we went out and must have sprayed himself w/ something because he smelled better. I was also a hell of a lot drunker so it helped. A few bars later we ended up making out and decided to head back to the hotel. Well he basically crushed me with his body, didn't even hold himself up over me just flat out laid on me...i couldn't even tell when the whole act was going on i'm sorry fellas size does matter! so finally i got free from his crushing grasp and got on top to basically breath for a lil bit...well after being on top for about oh two seconds he got really really quiet and just stopped ...yeah that was it he was done wow god the flash backs
Jester
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My worst kiss? Kinda funny in that "oh my god thats so not funny but I can't help but laugh" kind of way.

Was just starting to date this one guy, and he was very, very shy. But he was funny, so I was like, what the hey.. I can deal with a little shyness. So we were sitting in the movie theater once, right? And I look at him, he looks at me... Life stops moving, blah blah blah... he goes in for a kiss, and then...

Has an asthma attack mid-kiss in the middle of the movie theater during the movie.

I seriously flipped out. I thought I had killed the guy or something by the way he freaked out. Worst part was he couldn't find his inhaler.

It was so, so bad. x_X;

[18:31] * Killthesmiley shakes her booty all up on OpAphid
[18:31] <OpAphid> HELL YES
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you part of a mutant organization known as the xmen and do you go by the alias Rogue? :p

umm well... I've only kissed 2 ppl in my life and had sex with 1... so I couldn't really tell a bad experience except for this one time I guess...

god... tired sex...you know? your tired as hell, but you want it?

well...I just couldn't go... like it lasted FOR---EVER! and I was tired as f00k so I took off the hat and that was a bit better... so I put the hat back on and alas... I couldn't go lol

*imagine my frustration*

my god, my arms were tired tho so I just beared with the tired feeling and went full throttle until it happened...

bad news was... I could not feel my arms, they were numb with pain and I couldn't get off the floor..

good news was... Wifey was happy Razz

I know a couple other "I think" we were kinda caught times... should I share those in the horrible kiss thread? Razz
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst kiss ever. I was 12, and he went in for the kiss. When he did, he licked my entire face!!! lmao not really but thats what it felt like.. Poor guy, I hope by now he has learned how to. I never kissed him again after that! I didnt enjoy the drowning feeling!
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uuh i feel so left out ,18 never kissed Sad

well once so it has to be my best and worst
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO my first french kiss with my ex boyfriend was pretty good I thought since neither of us had done it before even if it was a little sloppy, but then after that it just seemed to get worse lmao. and he always wanted to be under the covers and stuff and I couldn't freaking breath cause I have asthma so I'm trying to makeout and im like sufficating! lol. It sucked. And a few times it was like he was trying to eat my face cause his mouth was like friggin Areosmith's singers! Ugh lol.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: