Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So i dunno where to put this.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7Harry7Potter7 wrote:

omg, I totally watch that show. But only when no one else is home. lol

Haha yeah my boyfriend has no idea either. Embarassed

PolkadotConfederation wrote:

Hahaha me too! Nobody knows I watch it...it's like my guilty pleasure. I don't know, it's just so funny and entertaining!

And we will definitely never be able to look at helicoptors the same way again, that's for sure. A helicoptor flew directly over my house the other day, and I was just SURE that the Order was watching me.. Shocked

Ahh you guys are making me feel less and less stupid. It's definately my guilty pleasure. Did y'all see this last one? The thinly veiled hositility between Holly and Kendra was soooo funny. Good times.

You know, my dad and his buddy once took me on a ride on a helicopter when I was a kid. I wonder if I was in a Order recruitment thing and didn't even know it. Shocked
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Ahh you guys are making me feel less and less stupid. It's definately my guilty pleasure. Did y'all see this last one? The thinly veiled hositility between Holly and Kendra was soooo funny. Good times.

I've already disclosed my passionate LURVE for the Girls with you, Magenta. It's all so very fascinating. Smile

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
Mirage wrote:

I've already disclosed my passionate LURVE for the Girls with you, Magenta. It's all so very fascinating. Smile

I don't know what was funnier. Kendra getting a (used) Snow White costume for a MA party, her taking a fingerful of frosting, or her sitting in the cake. I thought Holly was gonna go apeshit. Very Happy
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Snow White costume was HIDEOUS! I'm so glad she ditched it for something slightly better. LMAO. I can't believe she sat in the cake! Only Kendra...*winces at the thought of KendraLaugh*

Holly's and Bridget's costumes were amazing! So beautiful...I want a MA party! *pouts* Very Happy

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, so do I, just not so...uhm...short. Very Happy I do have SOME morals. (No laughing!)

I'm actually liking Kendra more this season. She seems so fed up with that whole scene. I can only pray for a catfight this season. Pray
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously! Have you ever seen Bridget in a bad mood? I almost had a terrible saccharine taste in my mouth when she was picking up the golf cart for Holly - she never stopped smiling! I've never seen her upset. I love her - I think she has the cutest personality - but I SWEAR she's a FemBot. Laughing

And I would totally go for the short MA dresses. Live it up! (or rather, whore it up) Confused

xovonchezio
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that's creepy. 2 helicopters?
And your brother took that picture? It looks like an old Op Cassie vid.

OMG I was on a walk with my friend Nick and then there were a couple of people that we thought were following us but I couldn't see their hands and I'm just like "OMG NICK THEY'RE WATCHERS!!!!1!"
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, where have I been? A whole conversation about TGND! I haven't been able to see it lately though. Sad
I have no idea what draws me to it though. It's just...interesting. I don't know. It fascinates me! lol

Coming July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

784 pages
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
Seriously! Have you ever seen Bridget in a bad mood? I almost had a terrible saccharine taste in my mouth when she was picking up the golf cart for Holly - she never stopped smiling! I've never seen her upset. I love her - I think she has the cutest personality - but I SWEAR she's a FemBot. Laughing

And I would totally go for the short MA dresses. Live it up! (or rather, whore it up) Confused

*snicker* The rumor is that Bridget is actually still married to a guy in Lodi. Apparently he's posted pics of them (including their wedding cake) on the E! boards. But that he's "supportive" of her going for her dream...which means whoring it out to an 81 year old man. Whatever. Girl has issues. She's what, in her 30's, and still dresses like an 8 year old? And that "widdle baby" voice she talks in--gah. It's vomit inducing.

Dude, if I had a body, I'd rock the dresses, believe me. But there are somethings that you just don't wanna see. Very Happy

7Harry7Potter7 wrote:
Whoa, where have I been? A whole conversation about TGND! I haven't been able to see it lately though. Sad
I have no idea what draws me to it though. It's just...interesting. I don't know. It fascinates me! lol

Wow you guys...we should start a club. Very Happy
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i like TGND also and my b/f doesn't know i watch it either
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xentis wrote:
yeah i like TGND also and my b/f doesn't know i watch it either

Bwah! *hi-five* Mine was asleep on the couch one night while I was watching the 20's murder mystery dinner episode and he woke up and was like, "Why the hell are you watching this crap?"...so now it's a hidden guilty pleasure. Very Happy
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

Bwah! *hi-five* Mine was asleep on the couch one night while I was watching the 20's murder mystery dinner episode and he woke up and was like, "Why the hell are you watching this crap?"...so now it's a hidden guilty pleasure. Very Happy

yeah and the one girl is trying to cheat cause "someone" is a "snitch" in the game so she just goes asking all the waiters and gets really mad cause she cant find out so she attempts to cheat it out of them
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, count me in your "The Girls Next Door Club" Smile . Though I wouldn't go so far as to buy the DVDs, since I've already seen them naked in their first TGND pictorial Embarassed . My fave is Bridget, because I dig her personality. Holly seems a bit too sophisticated for my tastes, and Kendra is too gangsta for me. I don't really have a favorite episode, but if I absolutely had to pick one I would choose the visit to Chicago because of the tour of Hef's old haunts Cool .
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bridget is the coolest! I mean, not only did she actually go to college (yay for smart people!), but she seems so sweet and genuine. Very Happy
But Kendra...she is so obnoxious I want to her. I mean, her whole personality is so shallow.
Holly is okay. She seems nice. But then again, I've never met her. Very Happy
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to ruin any of your GND pipe dreams, but rumors are that Holly is quite the bitch. There's been a couple of "tell all" books written from Hef's "Pussy Posse" days (when he had like, 4 dozen girlfriends), and apparently Holly melded herself into a perfect persona that Hef would like the most, and lied and conived her way to get to the top. If you ever watch scenes in his bedroom, keep a look out for a nasty looking bottle of baby lotion above the bed. Wink

My Bridget feelings run hot and cold. On one hand, she seems genuinely nice and sweet. But I have a hard time with the fact that she's 30 something and has a 14 year old girl's bedroom. Have y'all seen the episode where they whored her sister, Anastacia, up for Midsummer's? Just...wrong.

Kendra ANNOYED the hell out of me the first 2 seasons (that donkey-bray of a laugh! That dried out, straw-like blonde hair!). But I didn't really mind her "blonde ditziness", because, well, I'm like that too, so I know how it is. But lately I've become pretty Team Ken-duh because she seems to be doing what any sensible 21 year old girl would do--be getting sick of hanging out at functions she doesn't want to be at, dealing with a 9:00 curfew, and barely pretending to be friendly to people she really doesn't seem to like.

And that was way too much to ever type about this shit. I embarass even myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: