Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So i dunno where to put this.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm...I can imagine Holly being conniving. She seems nice enough on the surface, but there's just something off about her. I don't know...

Yeah the episode with Bridget's sister was pretty funny. Laughing Just a little sad, though. I still love Bridget. She's the only intelligent one. And I'm pretty sure she's the only one that hasn't had loads of plastic surgery. Plus she was born in Oregon, so I have to support my fellow oregonians. Very Happy

I love how blunt Kendra is. She really isn't afraid to speak her mind, or show her true feelings. My only problem is that she's seems so immature. I guess she is the youngest of the group, but still...
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
Hmmmm...I can imagine Holly being conniving. She seems nice enough on the surface, but there's just something off about her. I don't know...

Yeah the episode with Bridget's sister was pretty funny. Laughing Just a little sad, though. I still love Bridget. She's the only intelligent one. And I'm pretty sure she's the only one that hasn't had loads of plastic surgery. Plus she was born in Oregon, so I have to support my fellow oregonians. Very Happy

I love how blunt Kendra is. She really isn't afraid to speak her mind, or show her true feelings. My only problem is that she's seems so immature. I guess she is the youngest of the group, but still...

Like the whole "Snow White" costume Holly gave Kendra for her Marie Antoinette party. She got EVERY OTHER CHICK in the place period-looking costumes except for her. She got a Disney Princess outfit. That seems pretty damn catty to me.

Bridget seems so off to me sometimes though. Like when she was practicing her striptease in front of her step dad? Sorry, that's just a LITTLE creepy. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: