Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0159 "Co-Ed Foosball" [3/20/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

je_sais_cequisetrame wrote:
I'm a spinner too, hehe. What, is spinning the new orange? Smile

Shocked Spin art with orange Slurpees?

I like what the spinning says about Bree's character. She is willing to break the rules to win.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Spinner Reply with quote

pks2141 wrote:
Can no one see the double entendre? Bree is a spinner physically and at the foosball table. I think Jonas likes spinners.

I don't think anyone else "got" what you are referring to. I did Smile .
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Spinner Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
pks2141 wrote:
Can no one see the double entendre? Bree is a spinner physically and at the foosball table. I think Jonas likes spinners.

I had to look it up in the urban dictionary it get it. Embarassed I guess I'm just not up on locker room banter.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haven't read through everything... but first of all, jonas is so effing adorable. and second of all, i spin in foosball too. and i win every time. Wink
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This vid was cute. Just by the way Bree was filming made me think she does like Jonas. Not really looking forward to Daniel's reaction if so. And for some reason I have this feeling that something is off about Jonas...He has slowly become more likable in my eyes, but after he found out about his parents being alive I fear he's going to do whatever it takes to get them back. As in maybe trading Bree for his parents. Shocked
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
I cannot believe it, but the Creators have actually made Bree somewhat likeable. I've been on the "I hate Bree" bandwagon for quite some time now, and I'm a little afraid to get off of it, for fear this unwhiney Bree who seems to care for someone other than herself will go away. I guess we will have to wait and see.

My biggest question, though, is why do the trio just take Alex's word that Jonas' parents are still alive? She's obviously not going to be a candidate for most trustful source of info. Why don't we just ask Gemma for advice on the matter?! You'd think by now that they'd be a little less likely to believe anyone who's in with the Order. (or really just anyone at this point!)

I almost hope that she is lying -- otherwise Jonas is going to have to contend with a lot of emotional issues about why his parents left him and never contacted him or tried to get back to him (even if they really didn't have a choice -- it would just be human nature to feel that way).

I'm very interested to see where the next video goes. We've had some "let's do some character building" videos, and with the new likeability of Bree, they seem to be working. Now we need some "let's go do something" videos.

I apologize to everyone if the following remarks and observations are repetitive with this thread but I didn't read past the fourth page because I came across this wonderful comment from silvermoon!

I share the same opinion! In the "Truckstop reunion" video, Jonas tells Bree in his apology that he can understand why one cannot trust even the closest people. The whole time I was yelling at my computer, "Then why are you all trusting Aunt Alex?!?!" I will not be so willing to believe that his parents are alive.

On a tangent from silvermoon, I have been reminded from this video that we know nothing about Bree's parents! Her fake dad was shot and her fake mom is playing chess with those who captured her? C'mon creators! How far are we into this series and we still no nothing about anything!!! Where is her fake mom? It seems like Bree doesn't even care! And what about her real parents? Shouldn't she tell Jonas, "Yes, I will help you look for them while I go searching for my real parents!" Urgh, this is so frustrating!

I don't remember who made this comment but I thoroughly enjoyed it! Someone in this thread said that the current situation of Jonas and Bree and their parents seems as if we will have a Luke and Leia duo soon! Ha ha ha! First of all, I am a huge Star Wars fan, and I find this hilarious! LG15 and Star Wars? Ha ha ha! Secondly, I think it would be rather interesting!

Yes, I want to know about Jonas and his parents but what about Bree? Hello?! Creators? Did you forget that small detail?

In fact, in the scheme of things, what do we know about Bree? This may be one of the most unique series because it is so popular and has lasted so long yet the main character is virtually unknown still! Hmmm...
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Spinner Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
curiousGeorge wrote:
pks2141 wrote:

I had to look it up in the urban dictionary it get it. Embarassed I guess I'm just not up on locker room banter.

EEEW AH MY EYES!

(just looked it up too. I thought it meant like a spinning exercise class)
FyodorReader
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Spinner Reply with quote

nancymakuhari wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
curiousGeorge wrote:
pks2141 wrote:

EEEW AH MY EYES!

(just looked it up too. I thought it meant like a spinning exercise class)

hmm forshadowing what is to come? ... haha...

Another Illuminati story? mehbeh...
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Spinner Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
pks2141 wrote:

Jonas is asexual.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Spinner Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
curiousGeorge wrote:
pks2141 wrote:

Jonas is asexual.
Rolling Eyes

Wink

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetie55 wrote:
This vid was cute. Just by the way Bree was filming made me think she does like Jonas. Not really looking forward to Daniel's reaction if so. And for some reason I have this feeling that something is off about Jonas...He has slowly become more likable in my eyes, but after he found out about his parents being alive I fear he's going to do whatever it takes to get them back. As in maybe trading Bree for his parents. Shocked

That is an effing amazing idea and would be a great twist! Especially if his parents aren't actually alive and the Order cons Jonas into believing they are alive and tries to manipulate him into betraying Bree. Wow, that would be cool. If that one comes to pass I will def remember that you came up with it first Wink.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
I totally never knew that spinning was so frowned upon & I'm a spinner myself. Laughing

The end part... aww.
...still rooting for the sib-theory.

i'm a spinner too Laughing
PinkRanger
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

subterfuge wrote:
Well, I was just thinking, with all this talk of "spinning" in the video, that it might have something to do with things spinning out of control on the forums here (with regard to recent events/non-events) or the "spin" that individuals have put on the same matter. The word did get a lot of play in this vid, and I couldn't see exactly how it related to anything in D/B/J 's immediate circumstance.
Just my humble thoughts.

Good point! It did seem as though the word was emphasized quite a bit. And I think you're right...all this talk of spinning could be referring to different spins that people can put on stories, events, etc. With regards to the media, media stories are constantly given a different spin based on who is reporting the story, writing the article, and so on. This shows how you can't take everything at face value and that is definetly true for J D and B.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

islandlove wrote:
Chelseyrl wrote:
I totally never knew that spinning was so frowned upon & I'm a spinner myself. Laughing

The end part... aww.
...still rooting for the sib-theory.

i'm a spinner too Laughing

Shocked I'd read the Urban Dictionary definition of that word before you start saying that too often.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... pfft. I was totally referring to foosball. Rolling Eyes

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: