Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jackson is GRRRREAT!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Cast & Crew's Other Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Jackson is GRRRREAT!! Reply with quote

He's such a great actor and he proves it more and more with every video. He plays Jonas perfectly. I love it. He shines the most out of all of them. They're all great but Jackson is amazing. That is all.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely and whole-heartedly agree with you. Very Happy
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't wait for him to do movies and stuff. something longer than two minutes. Very Happy Don't get me wrong, i absolutely love what we've got right now, but the others have other roles and stuff. Jackson is sooo talented i just can't see why he isn't getting begged to do roles...
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyiknowsyou wrote:
i can't wait for him to do movies and stuff. something longer than two minutes. Very Happy Don't get me wrong, i absolutely love what we've got right now, but the others have other roles and stuff. Jackson is sooo talented i just can't see why he isn't getting begged to do roles...

Agreed! Well, he's a young actor with not much on his resume so as soon as he racks up a few more credits I have no doubt that the biggest names in Hollywood will come knocking on his door. Very Happy
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
heyiknowsyou wrote:

Agreed! Well, he's a young actor with not much on his resume so as soon as he racks up a few more credits I have no doubt that the biggest names in Hollywood will come knocking on his door. Very Happy

I hope so...I love how he has such a raw talent. So many people in Hollywood now-a-days have NO talent whatsoever. They just happened to get lucky, and he's got it so yeah. His talent needs to be shown.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
PolkadotConfederation wrote:
heyiknowsyou wrote:

I hope so...I love how he has such a raw talent. So many people in Hollywood now-a-days have NO talent whatsoever. They just happened to get lucky, and he's got it so yeah. His talent needs to be shown.

Absolutely. Talent is a rare thing in Hollywood these days, and Jackson certainly has talent so he needs to get himself out there. He'll do great things, I have no doubt.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs* I just love Jackson so much. Wink
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Why Jackson should be getting tons of work Reply with quote

Casting agents of smaller projects would be SMRT to hire Jackson. LG15 is just big enough to give him a loyal fanbase but just underground enough to prevent him from being remembered only as Jonas. Plus, he's just good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Cast & Crew's Other Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: