Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new speculation on Jonas's sexuality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
As I've said before, I think Jonas is asexual.

and as I've said before, I think Jonas is a homosexual.[img][/img]
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beastisdaaman wrote:
????.....first of all, Jonas wasn't grossing outI disagree
when you look at the frame shots, he is actually smiling during their few seconds of tug of war, and only looks confused at the camera after his aunt makes a big fuss Yes, but afterwards he looks befuddled, and it seems as though he just didn't know what to do about it.
second of all, gays are not attracted to every single gay guy out there. That guy looked like a loser with his strong advances, and just because he left the guy who was showing strong advances toward him does not refute at all the possibility that he is gay, he may just be not attracted to blonds Agreed, but this is not really evidence is it. It's like saying because I don't want to have sex with my female next door neighbor, it's possible I'm gay. While it's true, it's like saying that just because you've said you've never robbed killed someone, it's possible you have. Doubt it would hold up in a court of law.

note however, that people who bring these videos up completely ignore the fact that in the first video Jonas is seen checking out a male musician, he completely ignores the woman making advances to him until she gives him a kiss---any guy (gay or straight) could have reacted the way Jonas did with a woman kissing him like that and showing appreciation for his hotness.He looks at him for maybe 3 seconds when he's telling Daniel he's a musician. Looking out a musician (possible celebrity?)...OMG. Also, the woman was very forward about what she wanted from him, and was way older than him. This could be a shock to him, as he may have never experienced a woman as forward as she was..Or that may have been sarcastic on his part. (?) Moreover, after the gay guy goes after Jonas, we see him in a corner wiping his mouth....?????? was there food at this party. Wiping his mouth at a party with food...how ludicrous!

In the previous videos...when Jonas is playing foosball with Daniel, Daniel asks him questions about having had a girlfriend, and JOnas is really reserved with these questions and brushes it off. So? He doesn't like to broadcast his business.

In another video, we are told by Jonas that he has never had a girlfriend. A guy as beautiful as Jonas is bound to get the ladies flocking over him like all the 17 year old girls are doing now. He is a recluse, maybe he has intimacy issues. As he said, he's hooked up; perhaps he likes to hit and run.

I NEVER said Daniel was gay. Jonas on the other hand is more than likely gay in my eyes. He may have gotten Daniel drunk and taken advantage of him. Notice that he was drunk as well. Wow, what a leap. You yourself said "may have".

For all the people thinking why his sexuality has any relevance, think of this scenerio:

Note that Jonas's name has the Biblical connection of Jonah...maybe Jonas is to sacrifice himself for someone in the future. Come in Daniel. Maybe his love for Daniel grows so much and when harms way comes to Daniel, he sacrifices himself to save Daniel knowing that his relationship with him will never go past the "friendship stage" as he is gay and Daniel is straight. Hmmm, there is nothing to even come close to suggesting this at all. In fact, it's pure speculation; not proof at all.

Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beastisdaaman wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Doesn't it make sense that he would ask Daniel if he didn't think he could walk because he was too drunk? After all, Bree is tiny. He might have been afraid of hurting her. Flimsy evidence. And, may I note, he was not even looking at Daniel; they are are not facing each other.

Again, wishful thinking.
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay okay....there's a reason why the thread is titled with "speculation"

I think the safest thing we could all say at this point in time is that we do not know Jonas's sexuality.

He could be homosexual, bisexual, straight and everything in between.

And how do you know he's not looking at his face. You can make his eye's trace towards Daniel's face....and it seems reasonable.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just looked at the vid, and he is definately looking at Bree. She is to his left, and that is why he's looking that direction. She is also standing, and he's sitting. Furthermore, he is facing in Bree's direction.

He is talking to Bree.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the hell cares.
That's what I want to know.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicdancer wrote:
Who the hell cares.
That's what I want to know.

Ehhh most people don't care. For some reason we can't stop talking about it.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beastisdaaman wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

You posted a lie! Bree was not where you said she was. Daaman is a liar; damaan tells lies.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes to this whole fucking topic.

who really gives a shit anymore?
excuse my cursing but this is ridiculous and has been discussed way too much.

I personally don't think Jonas is gay and I have to agree with Julie in the fact that you (beastisdaaman) are wishing this.
That's great, we all have hopes and theories for this series but you are posting things you say are facts that are not.

I really hope you don't feel attacked because this board is all about opinions but really, this subject has been beat to death, then drug around by a dog and dropped into a vat of toxic waste.

Uff da.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
beastisdaaman wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

You posted a lie! Bree was not where you said she was. Daaman is a liar; damaan tells lies.

calm down llp, you're really taking this to heart. and i am not lying, Jonas IS NOT LOOKING AT BREE. If Bree's not where the camera is, then who is holding the camera? Bree must have an extra lengthy arm it seems.

(i know iknow..there is a typo in Jonas's quotation Smile)

Last edited by beastisdaaman on Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
beastisdaaman
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
Rolling Eyes to this whole fucking topic.

who really gives a shit anymore?
excuse my cursing but this is ridiculous and has been discussed way too much.

I personally don't think Jonas is gay and I have to agree with Julie in the fact that you (beastisdaaman) are wishing this.
That's great, we all have hopes and theories for this series but you are posting things you say are facts that are not.

I really hope you don't feel attacked because this board is all about opinions but really, this subject has been beat to death, then drug around by a dog and dropped into a vat of toxic waste.

Uff da.

1. Don't curse here.

2. Forgive me for thinking that maybe these creators had a more diverse cast in homophobic America. Big mistake I guess. You guys can have your three white heterosexuals if you want.

3. "has been discussed way too much." who determines the extent to which topics must be discussed

4. "I really hope you don't feel attacked." (Look at the way you addressed my "speculations")

5. You don't get to choose what topics I post. This topic interests me, thus I made a post. If you don't like it, don't comment on it and move on to another topic. If you want to legitimately discuss Jonas's sexuality then please do give us your insights.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the last screenshot, Daniel and Bree are trading off the camera. He is talking to Bree. Watch it again without the pre-conceived notion of trying to find evidence of Jonas being gay.

d'oh!
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not in the rules to not cuss. They only frown upon excessive cursing.
There is no evidence saying Jonas is heterosexual, homosexual or asexual. People will believe what they want to believe but personally i think he is straight or asexual. I have my reasons but I'm not going to discuss them because I don't have enough evidence to back it up, neither do you, or anyone else who has posted threads saying that Jonas is homosexual.
I said it has been discussed way too much because it has and i'm sick and tired of people caring what sexual orientation this character is. It has nothing to do with the story line at the moment.
Hey, I didn't attack you, I voiced my own opinion. It's not my fault if you felt attacked. Whatever. That's your issue.
There are a handful of threads like this that you could have posted your views in that relate to Jonas possibly being a homosexual. It really wasn't necessary to start a new topic on it.

d'oh!
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just say I don't care if he's gay, straight, bi, asexual or alien. And believe me I have friends who fit each of those categories (even the last one, or so they call themselves heh.) But I STILL agree with the fact that this topic is beaten to death and unless Jonas comes out and says hey I'm gay, or hey I'm not gay then who CARES. And even if he does, WHO CARES. Does it really matter what his sexual preference is? The fact that so much time has been spent discussing this when it could be spent discussing more relevant matters is obnoxious. If you want him to be gay, then believe he's gay. If you want him to be straight, then believe he's straight. If you want him to be a eunuch, you go ahead and believe that. But so far the Creators have given us no indication that Jonas' or any of the other characters sexuality has any sort of sway on the story. And it shouldn't. So let's all just move on, shall we?

That's the last I'm saying on this.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmic...couldn't agree with you more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: