Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0161 - "Subjects Apprehended" 3/26/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic :: View next topic  
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
I posted this in another thread, but it has relevance here too.

>>

Morgan wrote:
I guess it has relevance in this forum, it could be a character in the order. Shocked

to quote it in the videos forum: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7728&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=240

seek_inspiration wrote:
Well, from watching, I assumed it was this guy who was chasing them:

The guy is running, Daniel makes a noise like he's run into the guy or something and then it looks like Daniel shoves him away.

Hi, first time posting here.

So look at Daniel's arm. Could it be the matching arm to the one we see driving away in the "Suspects Apprehended" video? Does anyone see any resemblance in both arms? Sure, all arms are pretty much the same, but does the hand and size of the wrist/forearm look similar in size? I kind of think it does, but I don't know for sure.

Can I ask what video that screencap was taken from? I don't remember that Smile
SirWallyWally
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
SirWallyWally wrote:
Eventually the trio (plus two) will have to confront the Order and bring this to an end, as running for ever will not work.
Or Bree could be forced to do the ceremony.

But wouldn't that be a conclusion of the series? I, right now, can only see two ends to the series as things currently stand - the death of Bree (the character) or Bree doing the ceremony (thus reducing the running to none, making anything that comes after less dramatic).
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megs229 wrote:

It was taken from "Vegas baby!" where they had to run away from the water show from the order.

<3 Danielbeast <3
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Ok, apparently Lurker was right about them watching Titanic together (Lurker, I'm wondering if you are just a fan the way you claim to be; this looks very suspicious on your part).

Just a lucky guess. I liked "Titanic" a lot and the repetition of that line sticks out in my memory.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool video, and a nice plot twist. Not much else to say, except I liked the music at the end Cool .
zippo69
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megs229 wrote:
kittenishtrance wrote:
I posted this in another thread, but it has relevance here too.

>>

Morgan wrote:
I guess it has relevance in this forum, it could be a character in the order. Shocked

to quote it in the videos forum: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7728&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=240

seek_inspiration wrote:
Well, from watching, I assumed it was this guy who was chasing them:

The guy is running, Daniel makes a noise like he's run into the guy or something and then it looks like Daniel shoves him away.

Hi, first time posting here.

So look at Daniel's arm. Could it be the matching arm to the one we see driving away in the "Suspects Apprehended" video? Does anyone see any resemblance in both arms? Sure, all arms are pretty much the same, but does the hand and size of the wrist/forearm look similar in size? I kind of think it does, but I don't know for sure.

woa looks like your onto something!
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought that I would point this out:
I was just reading Tidbits newspaper and they had just said "A common scene in many mystery movies is the 'knock out an unsuspecting victim by holding a rag full of chloroform over their face' trick. Would this tactic work in real life? Probably not. First of all, chloroform begins to lose its effectiveness as soon as it mixes with oxygen (and some of those villains spend a long time lurking in the shadows with their rags poised). Secondly, chloroform doesn't instantly knock a person unconscious; depending upon the victim's size and weight, the chemical could tkae up to 10 minutes to subdue someone."

Just thought I'd share. Very Happy

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
cskirball
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
I just thought that I would point this out:
I was just reading Tidbits newspaper and they had just said "A common scene in many mystery movies is the 'knock out an unsuspecting victim by holding a rag full of chloroform over their face' trick. Would this tactic work in real life? Probably not. First of all, chloroform begins to lose its effectiveness as soon as it mixes with oxygen (and some of those villains spend a long time lurking in the shadows with their rags poised). Secondly, chloroform doesn't instantly knock a person unconscious; depending upon the victim's size and weight, the chemical could tkae up to 10 minutes to subdue someone."

Just thought I'd share. Very Happy

It scares me a little you know so much about this. J/K

CHARLES OR CHARLIE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45
Page 45 of 45

Jump to: