Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] 3-26-07 Subjects Apprehended
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunnyonsteroids
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bring on phase two! sounds to be interesting i 0135-09 still puzzles me but i think i will have a look on the old google and see if that helps

thats right

me

Member of the defence force *woot*
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going back to the Ipod Opera idea...quick question.

Did anyone count how many people were seen communicating with DB and Daniel during the party? How many people were in that room.

We know how many people seem to be in the Ipod Opera, do the numbers correlate in any way?

-Ruberic
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunnyonsteroids wrote:
bring on phase two! sounds to be interesting i 0135-09 still puzzles me but i think i will have a look on the old google and see if that helps

0135 could be a type of agent number and 9 could meen the ninth video from this agent. For filling purposes of course, every evil organization needs an impecible filing procedure.

X
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

something to do with the video "yellow snow"(ep 0135) and maybe some time in the video with 9 in it?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
bunnyonsteroids wrote:

0135 could be a type of agent number and 9 could meen the ninth video from this agent. For filling purposes of course, every evil organization needs an impecible filing procedure.

this makes the most sense out of everything I've seen so far. It's simple, and practical enough. Plus where it's a private transmission and honestly, if its a private transmission, it wouldn't make sense if there is anything for us to figure out, they would use a identification systems such as that one.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted due to my theory being completely wrong

Last edited by xentis on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EdWont
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OTS - 0135 - 09

Anyone think this could relate to a phone number? The Las Vegas area code is 702. Perhaps the S stands for 7, the T for 2, and the O for 0? Then one of the phases contributing the last number? Something like this....
Me: You have to be when you're working against the Order.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
"Transmission OTS - 0135 - 09 Subjects location confirmed. Apprehended. Commencing Phase II. "

It says Apprehended meaning it is in the past. Commencing Phase II is in the near future.

Using that I am assuming this was Phase I.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay! NOW I got it!

.....i don't want it....
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
bunnyonsteroids wrote:

... Shocked how many digits in Brother's and Tachy's numbers??
newworldview
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Killthesmiley"][quote="giddeanx"][quote="bunnyonsteroids"]bring on phase two! sounds to be interesting i 0135-09 still puzzles me but i think i will have a look on the old google and see if that helps[/quote]

0135 could be a type of agent number and 9 could meen the ninth video from this agent. For filling purposes of course, every evil organization needs an impecible filing procedure.[/quote]

this makes the most sense out of everything I've seen so far. It's simple, and practical enough. Plus where it's a private transmission and honestly, if its a private transmission, it wouldn't make sense if there is anything for us to figure out, they would use a identification systems such as that one.[/quote]

I do understand this, but that doesn't mean that there is no way we could find meaning in their transmissions. The private transmissions are an opportunity for the creators to give us more information (or at least more in-depth information) - it seems like we should consequently attempt to decipher the information we're given, even if it doesn't make much sense to us right now. But, that said, since I'm anything but a ARG player, it is more than possible that I'm really clueless on what info is useful and what is just fluff.
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EdWont wrote:
OTS - 0135 - 09

Anyone think this could relate to a phone number? The Las Vegas area code is 702. Perhaps the S stands for 7, the T for 2, and the O for 0? Then one of the phases contributing the last number? Something like this....

In the past phone numbers have been very clearly given. Not like the ambiguity and trial and error you're suggesting. It was a good thought, though I would say this is very likely not a phone number.
EdWont
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raigne wrote:
EdWont wrote:
OTS - 0135 - 09

In the past phone numbers have been very clearly given. Not like the ambiguity and trial and error you're suggesting. It was a good thought, though I would say this is very likely not a phone number.

Thanks for the input. I wasn't sure if there was, perhaps, a past puzzle or inside information that I wasn't privvy to that could maybe coincide with what I was suggesting. Wow...lots of conditions on that one...Oh well...thanks again.
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasa wrote:
giddeanx wrote:
"Transmission OTS - 0135 - 09 Subjects location confirmed. Apprehended. Commencing Phase II. "

It says Apprehended meaning it is in the past. Commencing Phase II is in the near future.

Yes, that's what I took it as too.
The capturing of the trio was Phase I, Phase II being interrogation or something along those lines, I suppose.

I wonder if the ceremony is part of Phase II... and I wonder how many phases there are!

It sure took the Order long enough to get around to completing Phase I. There must be some deadline approaching that would cause the Order to go after the group now.
EdWont
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

janejane26 wrote:
sasa wrote:
giddeanx wrote:

Yes, that's what I took it as too.
The capturing of the trio was Phase I, Phase II being interrogation or something along those lines, I suppose.

I wonder if the ceremony is part of Phase II... and I wonder how many phases there are!

It sure took the Order long enough to get around to completing Phase I. There must be some deadline approaching that would cause the Order to go after the group now.

It's hard to say what the motivations were to abduct them at this time. Deadline? Maybe. Or maybe the order just got fed up and was ready for more direct action...lots of possibilities. You're right though...the question remains as to what Phase II is...
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some possible meaning for OTS:

* One-Three-Seven data transport protocol
* Anacortes Airport in Anacortes, Washington: IATA airport code
* Officer Training School, United States Air Force
* Officer Training School, Royal Australian Air Force
* Office of Thrift Supervision, a U.S. Treasury Department agency
* OtsLabs, a company who produce the programs OtsDJ and OtsStudio, and the .ots audio file format (Web)
* Object Transaction Service
* Octadecyltrichlorosilane, a chemical forming self-assembled monolayers
* Open Theme Standard, a specification for LiteStep themes

ALT+0135 = (may not work for everyone)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: