Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] 3-26-07 Subjects Apprehended
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps it's simply the key the video was encoded in, and presumably the description was a note given to the intended receiver?

OTS can also be Official Time Stamp, which would make sense for the transmission of a video.

Incidently (and I don't belive this to be related whatsoever to the OTS in question) I did find this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Solar_Temple

Claim to be decended from the Knights Templar? There's another Illuminati link. Laughing
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea a few people looked into OST, and figured theres some inspiration drawn from that...

However thinking about the situation at hand...
I think we may see the rebirth of OpAPhid here people...anyone else get that feeling?

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps people who are higher in the Order then Oppy decided she wasn't being proactive enough. They sent in others to finally take action, which would explain why this isn't a "typical" OpAphid video...
R8tedR1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OTS - 0135 - 09

Maybe the numbers are an Anagram.

I don't know if this has been thought about yet, but the phone number is obviously been thrown out the window, so the next thing that would come to mind that it might be an Anagram.

Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R8tedR1 wrote:
OTS - 0135 - 09

I don't know if this has been thought about yet, but the phone number is obviously been thrown out the window, so the next thing that would come to mind that it might be an Anagram.

everyone is thinking too damn hard about this.

It's a simple answer...and I'm pretty sure that the most logical is it's the agent number + the number o the communication for a filing system.

bunnyonsteroids
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
R8tedR1 wrote:
OTS - 0135 - 09

everyone is thinking too damn hard about this.

It's a simple answer...and I'm pretty sure that the most logical is it's the agent number + the number o the communication for a filing system.

lol, yer this is everyone looking in depth it could just be a simple thing or have no relevence whatso ever just everyone has been waiting so long for something like this they think hey it must be coded

thats right

me

Member of the defence force *woot*
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I'm taking bets on just how long we can get this pointless thread Laughing
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets keep talking to make it longer Z!!!!

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I think that Oppy got fired by her bosses (and by fired I mean reprogrammed into a fembot) and some new person is running the show. They want to make a super huge impression, so they kidnap the three stooges and send this video, to show the deed is done. The numbers are actually something to do with the weight of all three of them, since I think they are being shipped via airmail to another country
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
So, I think that Oppy got fired by her bosses (and by fired I mean reprogrammed into a fembot) and some new person is running the show. They want to make a super huge impression, so they kidnap the three stooges and send this video, to show the deed is done. The numbers are actually something to do with the weight of all three of them, since I think they are being shipped via airmail to another country

lmao

no no no you got it wrong!
I swear. The proof is in the videos! The whole LG experience is jsut a secret plot from the white house to make everyone in the world love Bush. Next video you'll see that the mask on bree's face will begin to slowly fall off. Inch by inch in each video we'll subliminatly notice that bree is BUSH!!!! So the young girl that we fell in love with, will, ever so slowly become George bush...and PMonkey...Chainey. and Owen...owen will be....hrmmm....................DE GOVANATOOR

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

That's just freaky enough to be true...
bunnyonsteroids
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Ziola wrote:

lmao

no no no you got it wrong!
I swear. The proof is in the videos! The whole LG experience is jsut a secret plot from the white house to make everyone in the world love Bush. Next video you'll see that the mask on bree's face will begin to slowly fall off. Inch by inch in each video we'll subliminatly notice that bree is BUSH!!!! So the young girl that we fell in love with, will, ever so slowly become George bush...and PMonkey...Chainey. and Owen...owen will be....hrmmm....................DE GOVANATOOR

you give me nightmares

thats right

me

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i give myself nightmares sometimes.

bunnyonsteroids
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, i know that feeling

thats right

me

heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I don't know, I still think Ipod Opera could be behind this. But I do see your point Ziola. Just grasping onto any explanation I can think of here. Laughing

Sorry if this is annoying, but i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to learn about this "Ipod Opera." Embarassed It has been mentioned several places and i still have no clue what it is. Also, theres nothing (that i could find) in the LGpedia or the Aphidpedia.

Thank you!

Oh, and to be on topic, i agree with the numbers being a sort of filing system. thats what i figured when i first saw it. But what i wanted to know, was how is it catagorized? It would be kind of important to know if the 0135 is the Order Member or if the 09 is. Because, that would imply how many other Order Members our dear trio need to worry about (if they ever gett out of the mess they're currently in.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: