Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DB playin on the wrong team??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: DB playin on the wrong team?? Reply with quote

Don't hate me for suggesting this...please?? Pray

Maybe DB is a bad guy!! Shocked This video was just creepy and eerie and it really freaked me out and made me kinda wonder if DB is a bad guy and has maybe always been. Going back to when he first met Bree.

Her parents chose Daniel to be her "watcher" in school and make sure she didn't make friends with any real normal kids, when her parents "disapperaed" they sent her to Daniels side. Daniel didn't want Bree to go stay with Jonas because he knew Jonas wasn't bad. Daniel left the house that one night to go bowling KNOWING he would be caputred and Bree would have to come rescue him. But he didn't know Tachy would be coming with her. It's just a stupid theory. I'm sure I'm wrong it's just I'm so enthralled with this show every possible theory comes to my mind.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thelogicpuzzler
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't want to believe that DB is bad. He does act suspicious though. In the video "Subject Apprehended", Daniel wasn't videotaped as being "caught". Yeah, he's looking around as if he's making sure the Order isn't there, but it can also mean he was waiting for the Order to come in. I don't know. I think I'm just getting tired of having bad guys pop out from what we once trusted. I don't like questioning the loyalty of the characters.
Watts
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Daniel is the one who got into the car and drove it off in the last scene.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: DB playin on the wrong team?? Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
Her parents chose Daniel to be her "watcher" in school and make sure she didn't make friends with any real normal kids, when her parents "disapperaed" they sent her to Daniels side.

According to Bree, she wasn't making friends because the other kids just didn't like her. They ignored her in the cafeteria and made fun of her for asking questions in her science class.

Also, Daniel was the one who was inviting Bree to parties and trying to get her to hang out with him and Paul and Andrea. It seems to me like he wanted her to talk to more people.

exanimatebylove wrote:
Daniel didn't want Bree to go stay with Jonas because he knew Jonas wasn't bad. Daniel left the house that one night to go bowling KNOWING he would be caputred and Bree would have to come rescue him. But he didn't know Tachy would be coming with her. It's just a stupid theory. I'm sure I'm wrong it's just I'm so enthralled with this show every possible theory comes to my mind.

If Daniel wanted to force Bree into the Order's custody, he could have done it a long time ago, though. He had her alone with him and dependent on him for a long time.

I really don't think Daniel's a bad guy. He might be brainwashed right now, but that still wouldn't make him a bad guy. He'll be a prisoner/victim too in that case.

Daniel's the only person I've been completely confident in throughout the whole thing (I've not even trusted Bree plenty of times). Well, him and Nikki B.
dorami
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's not forget that he could be the "protect" in op aphid

nah...... however enticing that option may seem.. let's not forget...
it doesn't make sense!! if daniel were bad from the start...

he could've easily chloroformed bree and jonas and handed them over way back when.

so.. perhaps if he's playing on the wrong side.. i'd say it's post-brainwashing/capture

and not right from beginning
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: DB playin on the wrong team?? Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
Don't hate me for suggesting this...please?? Pray

Maybe DB is a bad guy!! Shocked This video was just creepy and eerie and it really freaked me out and made me kinda wonder if DB is a bad guy and has maybe always been. Going back to when he first met Bree.

Her parents chose Daniel to be her "watcher" in school and make sure she didn't make friends with any real normal kids, when her parents "disapperaed" they sent her to Daniels side. Daniel didn't want Bree to go stay with Jonas because he knew Jonas wasn't bad. Daniel left the house that one night to go bowling KNOWING he would be caputred and Bree would have to come rescue him. But he didn't know Tachy would be coming with her. It's just a stupid theory. I'm sure I'm wrong it's just I'm so enthralled with this show every possible theory comes to my mind.

Out of the three of them, I'd have to say I've been suspicious of daniel from the start too. Like when he 'left' bree to go back home, and 'discovered' he was being filmed, supporting the idea not to go back hoe for help and keeping her isolated and on the run. And their room being ransacked, did Daniel have the opportunity?

Probably nto to all of the above, but I do think the paronia is getting to me!! Anxious

*edited for spelling and to say HEY, FINALLY OFF CASUAL OBSERVER TO LONLEYFAN, YAY! And I've only been here since 07/10/06 *
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same feelng it was DB driving off in the car...they did not follow the cardnol rule, when in danger you don't go anywhere alone! It's like that in all the scary movies....I hope they aren't doomed....come on Tachy!!!

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I just imagining the part of the video where the camera moves towards Daniel and he screams BREE??? The voice is not as clear as Bree yelling for Jonas, but I swear its there. He he definately the first to be apprehended.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
Am I just imagining the part of the video where the camera moves towards Daniel and he screams BREE??? The voice is not as clear as Bree yelling for Jonas, but I swear its there. He he definately the first to be apprehended.
I hear it, Libra, and I'm now convinced Daniel wasn't in on it. Thanks.

Not only was he not in on it, he was trying to protect Bree even though he was in trouble.

I am confident of my sweetie again.

*begins to sob tears of joy*
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

I am confident of my sweetie again.

*begins to sob tears of joy*

I don't know how you could have doubted him!! Shame on you

Razz
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watts wrote:
I think Daniel is the one who got into the car and drove it off in the last scene.

I thought that too...for about a minute, I've been leery of DB since he got kidnapped. But what if he IS working for the order but has feelings for Bree and doesn't want to see her hurt.
jonasrawks
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watts wrote:

thats what i thought too.
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i posted this in the video forum, so sorry if you read it in there, but everything is getting buried after like 10 seconds right now and no one wants to read 38 pages of that thread.

but in the video do you guys think it is significant that jonas and bree are both wearing all black shirts and daniel is wearing white? i don't know what this means, because in "miss me" daniel is the only one wearing white and everyone in the order is wearing black. and i think daniel drove away with them too, because the arm when they are driving away is just like bright white. maybe that is his signature color.

i'm going to stop acting like i know what i'm talking about, lol.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a question.

If this is a video from order to order why would they have to fake or not show anything?

They could have easily shown Danny boy taking out Bree. Who cares because the order would have already known he was bad.

They wouldn't have to make Jonas fake anything. They would have known he was bad.

This is interoffice communication. No need to hide anything.

This video should actually be proof that these two are playing on the Bree team.

X
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Paranoics Unite! Reply with quote

fsk282 wrote:
in the video do you guys think it is significant that jonas and bree are both wearing all black shirts and daniel is wearing white? i don't know what this means, because in "miss me" daniel is the only one wearing white and everyone in the order is wearing black. and i think daniel drove away with them too, because the arm when they are driving away is just like bright white. maybe that is his signature color.

OK, that's just too "out there" for me. I say the reason Daniel is wearing white is that he LOOKS GOOD IN WHITE! Not everything has to have hidden meaning.

I missed the "Bree" shout from Daniel, too. Glad somebody was able to pick that up.

My guess for who drove the car is Jonas. I think the chloroform scene was faked. Jonas' arm is seen leaving the picture at just the right angle for him to be wielding the knockout cloth. As the cloth moves, so does his shoulder.

As for Daniel being the bad guy, just review the videos. With the one exception of him in OpAphid, he has been kind, gentle, loyal, friendly, sweet... You know, all the things the guys with the white hats are. You have to really cross your eyes big time to see him as a villain IMHO.

And as for the time he was in OpAphid, did you notice his speech pattern? There was absolutely no way that he could have been saying that without coaching. He sounds just like a caricature of a teenage boy as seen by an old fart like me.

Mincartaugh

Last edited by mincartaugh on Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: