Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0162- "Psychological Torture" [3/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next vid will probably be Daniel or Jonas... at their home(s).
Or, we'll get to see the next step in Aphid.

H... hrm.... "hookers" for DB and Jonas? Wink
H is for "History"? This would be nice. It would be nice if someone filled in some plot holes... but, assuming that the faction would do any vid keeping in line with "Aphid"... I'm not holing my breath. If it's an order faction vid; "hinderance"? Maybe Tachy and brother will swoop in an attempt a rescue? Or...simply, "Home". Bree at home- with her "Mother" and a team of Order specialitsts to prep her for the ceremony.

Speculation sucks. Rolling Eyes
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
Or...simply, "Home". Bree at home- with her "Mother" and a team of Order specialitsts to prep her for the ceremony.

This is the best idea I've seen. Dare get my hopes up that they would actually do someting this insightful? No. My bet is that they go the action-adventure route.
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gotta say that i didn't love this video. voice over=cheesy psych thriller type movies. i know you have probably covered it, but what is the ots? i am assuming order transmission (blank) but have read a few other ideas. also got to hand it to the order for their quick spelling corrections. if they are everywhere, they definitely should put a few english teachers on their staff(s). it could help when trying to influence youngins to do the ceremony at least. i mean teachers influence people and all.

i was weirded out by the bathtub, and don't buy the hotel thing. i think jonas/bathtub connection has the potential to be huge. also. read somewhere about daniel and his snake eye shirt. i think it less a trigger/bugging device and more an omen...see lyrics for ac/dc song of same name below: yes i know it's 80's but here goes:

You paint a picture
So it's plain to see
Ain't no hiding
No security
I'll be watching
Every move you make
When you hear the rattle
Better be awake

Chorus:
Snake eyes, i'm watching
Snake eyes, look out
Snake eyes, it's coming
Snake eyes, ain't no escaping from the snake eye
(no way)

You leave a footprint
For my eye to see
Catch an echo
From a lock and key
From the shadow
Or behind a rock
Get you anywhere
From the darkest shack

Chorus

Hear a rustle
From behind a tree
Get you running
Home to sanctuary
Bolt the door and -
You think you're safe
I'm coming to get you
Gonna reach out (???)

Chorus

Got the snake eyes, they call me a snake in the bush
Snake eyes, biting
Snake eyes, always watching
Snake eyes

Ain't no escaping from the -
Just keep a lookout for the -
Snake eye
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Rachel and I am a LonelyGirlaholic. Boy that felt good to say.

Can I admit that I have not been able or willing to bring myself to watch this video yet? That I skimmed the LGpedia transcript but could not bring myself to read it word for word? That I scanned this thread only to find that it confirmed my worst fears for this series?

Could it be that I am losing interest and moving on?

Noooooooooooooo!

I am planning to wait and then watch this vid and the next together in the hopes that something will be able to change my mind.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaydaims wrote:
onsweetavenue wrote:
I assume Tachyon is going to step in.

Thank you! That is exactly what I came here to say (or plea for!). Where's Tachy?!?!!?!? We need a fix!

And that is exactly why she shouldn't come and help...
Merriam-Webster wrote:
A person or thing (as in fiction or drama) that appears or is introduced suddenly and unexpectedly and provides a contrived solution to an apparently insoluble difficulty.

You know what that's the entry for?
Deus ex machina.

They get into the _biggest_ mess, are all f*cked up, and then Tachyon, who we haven't seen in ages, just comes out of nowhere and magically saves the day? You gotta admit that'd be just lame.

What should happen is that the boys are back at their respective homes, Daniel is entirely convinced Bree's fine and makes happy videos, and we don't hear from Jonas at all. Then, after a week, Jonas makes a distressed video, telling Daniel he's got to talk to him and he's on his way. Next video is by Daniel, telling that Jonas arrived and told him about the threats made by the Order, and that he (Daniel) now sees how he was just brainwashed (again) and that they have to help Bree asap. They go to Lucy's apartment, beat the crap out of her, and thereby learn the location of the ceremony. Next vid, beginning: People around a fire, the usual crap. Voiceover "Bree!!" slow motion, slow music with slow, female, voice. Ending: Blair Witch Project style feet running through the woods. A few days later, Bree posting that she is fine and telling how the boys saved her.
Everything is back to the same state as before, Bree is a little more pissed off, Daniel is a little more vulnerable, and Jonas has to deal with the fact that he valued Bree's live over his own.

So, Creators. Just flesh out the dialogue and do it already.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade, I agreed with you up to 'beat the crap' out of Lucy. That's where you lost me.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:

I am planning to wait and then watch this vid and the next together in the hopes that something will be able to change my mind.

Well, if you lose interest, you lose interest, but please don't give up on the story because of one subpar video!
Sad
silvermoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope whatever happens in the next video, it actually moves the story forward. Enough of "oh, look, we are homeless again and here comes the Order, run, run!".

Get 'em off their asses and let them take the lead in the war against the Order. Let them move to some "Order free" area (Fiji, perhaps?) and get on with their lives.

But let's not go the same route we've gone twice now.
junetown
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally i'm actually feeling that something IS finally happening. the order finally got them, this is something we haven't really seen aside from them kidnapping daniel. besides, not much came of that anyway.

if they moved somewhere they'd be safe what on earth would be the point of this whole series? as much as i love character interaction and watching their relationships blossom, it would be a dead end.
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolinAddict wrote:
It definitely couldn't be bree's parents... or she would have recognized them. As would daniel. Right?

Bree does not remember her real parents and Daniel never saw them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epogen wrote:

i think jonas/bathtub connection has the potential to be huge. also. read somewhere about daniel and his snake eye shirt. i think it less a trigger/bugging device and more an omen...see lyrics for ac/dc song of same

How... how will the bathtub be huge?...

And why does AC/DC have to be the song? I'm sure there are a lot of songs out there about snakes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Kevin Reply with quote

So, Kevin was the voice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Quote:
Presumably none of those are a possibility since these were supposed to be private transmissions from someone in the Order to the rest of the Order.

But we don't know that, either. We just know it was a private transmission from someone to someone else.

ETA: I take that back...if the LGPedia notes are correct, this comes from someone calling themselves 'The Order'.

Just check the description on each video. The private transmissions are going to be marked as such with the group that made it noted. Since it's private, presumably there will never be a need for the transmitter to be lying about their identity.

kwicherbichen wrote:
ViolinAddict wrote:
It definitely couldn't be bree's parents... or she would have recognized them. As would daniel. Right?

Bree does not remember her real parents and Daniel never saw them.

VA was talking about the parents who raised her. Unless otherwise clarified, that's usually who people mean when they say "Bree's parents."
Aithne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they sent Daniel and Jonas home wouldn't they have deleted Daniel's and Jonas' You Tube accounts (I would think that the videos online would trigger memories of Bree etc.) Just a thought that keeps buzzing in my ear each time I try to accept that the boys were sent home
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still not totally convinced that's a hotel bathroom, personally. It could have been...but then again, it could be pretty much any cold-sterile bathroom with a tub in it - so, for that, matter, this could be a bathroom at the Order compound...though why they would stash the boys in the same room, I don't know...

Yes, they've told Daniel he needs to go home, but I'm not convinced they have plans to let Jonas go, so having both in a hotel doesn't make sense to me somehow. At least not at this point - so, as we all are, I'm waiting on a new video to see what the heck's gonna happen next, I guess! Smile

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: