Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree? Are you okay?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Bree? Are you okay? Reply with quote

You haven't been posting any new videos since you arrived in Vegas recently. I'd expect you'd post videos of some of the fun things you've done over there. Vegas isn't really all that safe of a city, so I'm just a bit concerned. It's also quite well known, so the order could easily find you there.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second Prestess. Vegas isn't safe. They found you once there. They could find you again. I love you like a granddaughter, child, but there are times you need a good woopin. The identifiability of the Vegas landscape is going to bring every faction of the Order down on your heads.

You can't expect the boys to help you out of this either. They have good hearts, but they're young and inexperienced. They have no idea what evil looks like and they're still under the impression that they're invincible. Youth always gets that wrong.

It may be best if you split up. The Order is looking for three kids. Dye your hair and cut it short. Get lifts for your shoes to change your walk. Wear clothing that you wouldn't wear normally. Lighten your eyebrows. Put cotton in your cheeks. Whatever you do, do it soon. You haven't got much time. They're hot on your trail.

Mincartaugh
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what mincartaugh is referring to in them finding you guys in Vegas...Last you showed us, you were running away. I hope you guys are ok and didn't get caught! Please do let us know that you're ok when you have a chance! I know you worry about the Order seeing your videos, but anything that doesn't give away your location - just to reassure us, who care about you guys a lot - would be great!
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I'm not sure what mincartaugh is referring to in them finding you guys in Vegas...Last you showed us, you were running away.

They were running away after they were found.

Anyway, yeah, Bree... find another city. Maybe see if Tachyon has any advice on where you should go.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OT

Mincar, I just love your avatar. It's so sweet; reminds me of when my kids were babies.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I'm not sure what mincartaugh is referring to in them finding you guys in Vegas...Last you showed us, you were running away.

I must have missed a video. Last I saw they were in front of the fountains and the Order got darn close. I didn't see one where they actually left Vegas.

Mincartaugh
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Poster Juli. I just had three of my great nieces and nephews have babies. I figured it was appropriate.
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree-

I'd like to say that I'm also concerned with this. I know you said you guys weren't going to be posting anymore videos, but how about one just to let us know you are safe. Stand in front of a blank wall if you have to, that way nobody can tell from your background where you are, but please, just let us know that you're okay.

I think it's safe to say that we're all worried about you.

-Erin
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:

I must have missed a video. Last I saw they were in front of the fountains and the Order got darn close. I didn't see one where they actually left Vegas.

Mincartaugh

I think he meant running away literally, as in running down the sidewalk away from the watcher.

Anyway, Bree please just let us know you are ok. We are all getting really worried about you and the boys.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: