Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So Bree...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: So Bree... Reply with quote

Wink You and Jonas seem to have gotten a little closer since Daniel seem to have lost interest in you...

Surprised I know, some people are gonna come in here and say they don't feel that way towards each other. I saw before that Jonas and Bree were more brother and sister, but now for some reason, it feels like it's a little different between them now. I dunno. Fights can sometimes bring people closer together, I guess?

Wink Or maybe it's just you, Bree, that have developed a little bit of a crush for Jonas.

Surprised I kinda feel like there's more feelings from Bree towards Jonas. Bree seems to pay attention to Jonas a lot more...
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they do seem a little closer. I'm not sure if it's at a crush stage, but I do think Jonas is a little smitten with Bree.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the three of them are together, Bree always addresses Beast first. This happened in the "Human Ransom" vid, and also in "Vegas Baby". There were others in which I saw this too, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Also, at the truckstop she hugged Daniel first and longest.

I'm not denying there may be some feelings there of a different type, but Daniel is the anchor, and always will be, IMO.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Priestess1.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalGoddess wrote:
but I do think Jonas is a little smitten with Bree.

Um.... yeah...

Jonas: Oh, Bree! I love you so much even though you proved that you don't really trust me when you tied me up at that one time.

Although, I did say fights can sometimes bring people closer together I don't think this fight would make Jonas really want to feel closer to Bree. If there was any affect, with Jonas, it's probably now Jonas doesn't trust Bree, cuz Bree couldn't trust Jonas.

I can see how this fight could have made Bree like Jonas more. Even though Jonas was mad at Bree for not trusting him, he still brought her along. Some people wouldn't be able to do that, so Bree was happy Jonas still brought her along with him even though he was mad at her and thus a crush developed.

Although, it is still possible Jonas could like her now, cuz he did get mad at Bree when she showed she didn't trust him and getting mad at someone is a way of showing love, but I kinda doubt it, that anger towards Bree could just be any love, a brotherly sisterly love. I dunno, I see it more of Bree just crushing on Jonas and no love returned from Jonas.
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though she did tie him up and it did anger him, I don't think his feelings would go away if their was any. I'm just going by the Snow Angels vid. It was, in a sense, his own swimming video. I could be wrong though. Very Happy
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as long as DB&J get their asses out of the Order, I don't care who makes babies with who.

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: