Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's Get this Going Again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola is the sexiest dancer on these forums. Hands down.

Apo is amazingly wise, and has the most level head out of all of us.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no final goodbye here ~ NOPE Wink i thought this would be an awesome way to let forum members know that they are appreciated.

i agree Danielle about Apo!

Cloud has an AWESOME level up song!!

Alysa is always straight forward and she speaks her mind...i love that!

Mirage...what can i say....she has been here from the beginning and love to see her around

Renee (forevermourn) ~ she is a great myspace buddy and a great friend

cuddles is adorable and an awesome friend

i love jamis comments and myspace bulletins

i miss josh

amber is a delight and i love the pictures that she posts

ive gotten to know kenny and i think he is a wonderful writer

lester g is an amazing singer...and i love to play the rhyming question game with him....him and a few others are the only ones that play it with me

CNG...again...is a great friend and makes awesome videos

luv2skydive is a wonderful friend and an awesome bubble blower! hehe

i appreciate all of the time and effort of all of the moderators here
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki B is the funniest person ever, and we have road trips and sleepovers planned that will last lifetimes.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud_ax wrote:

i like Mirage and spaciegirlreturn because they calls em likes they sees em, and they dont take crap from anyone.

You would be amazed at the amount of crap I take from people in RL. Guess it's different on here 'cuz I don't have to be face to face with anyone.

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
I guess so...you're shit outta luck. I'm not leaving per-se..there's just nothing left.

See, that's something I would miss. Your refreshing bluntness. Nobody does it quite like Spacie!

Oh hell, I guess I have to be all gushy. Rolling Eyes There's SO many people, and I'm SO blonde, so sorry if I forget anyone.

BK, FP, Rae--I have never laughed so hard as I did those first few nights of dirty talk. Y'all are fabulous, and I would recommend a meet-up in Vegas, but God knows we'd probably remember none of it! And there's still that trip to Brazil to find Verty.....

Bunni, Barbie (even though we almost never see that bitch anymore! Sad), Holly, Noodles, Romy--You're the original PT ladies, sexy and snarky and sweet as hell.

Mutey--because he is hands down, the sexiest man to ever don a puffy shirt.

Kas--Gotta agree with Spacie. You're really an amazing person--funny as hell without being nasty, yet earthy and well spoken too.

AP , Sheikh , DJ--Your intelligence AND sarcastic humour have made me choke on my drink more than a couple of times. AP some of the things you've posted I've litterally gasped at and then felt slightly guilty at laughing at so hard (and you're the one who got me hooked on Rome!). Sheikh your PMs make me want to be a smarter person. If I ever get down to New Orleans, I owe you a drink. DJ...like I said, I think I love you. 'Nuff said. Wink

Renee, Betz, Jena, Kenny, Cheese, Jami, Josh, Lester, Blanca, Ballsy, CNG, Cloud, Sim, Kelly, Horcruxes, Joy, LBG, Polkadot, HP-- I know I forgot people and will edit this as my 3 remaining brain cells try and operate--you guys have made the forums a true joy to post in. I've had so many great conversations I couldn't begin to remember them all. Thank you thank you thank you!

Spacie--You might have realized this, but at first I really didn't like you. Very Happy But I took a step back and realized that I'm not the only one on this earth that's entitled to her own opinion, even if it's different than everyone elses. You're a true original, and someone that I admire.

Ziola and Lass--More people that I admire. You're both sexy, funny, and intelligent. You ladies reflect the person I would like to be someday.

This will be like everyone elses, added on as I remember...too many years of drugs, alcohol, and hair bleach have permanently scarred my memory. Wink

I don't have tons of friends in my RL. Especially girls--I tend to not get along with them. I'm someone who has a hard time opening up to people because I have such a strong need to feel "welcome", or that I "belong." Really, it's just a lack of self-esteem and a need to make people happy. But in what I like to call "the basement" of the forum, you all have done NOTHING but make me feel welcome and that I always had a place to come and chat. I cant thank you all for being friends with me. It means a whole hell of a lot, even if it is some random internet forum. Please don't leave, I don't know where I would go or what I would do. [/cue dramatic swooning]

Last edited by Mirage on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
I don't have tons of friends in my RL. Especially girls--I tend to not get along with them. I'm someone who has a hard time opening up to people because I have such a strong need to feel "welcome", or that I "belong." Really, it's just a lack of self-esteem and a need to make people happy. But in what I like to call "the basement" of the forum, you all have done NOTHING but make me feel welcome and that I always had a place to come and chat. I cant thank you all for being friends with me. It means a whole hell of a lot, even if it is some random internet forum. Please don't leave, I don't know where I would go or what I would do. [/cue dramatic swooning]
Shocked That is pretty much a dead on description of me!
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Shocked That is pretty much a dead on description of me!

I think it's a dead on description of quite a few of us. Shocked
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way...We all love you Mirage! I think it's because you rock just so damn much.
Very Happy
I worship your greatness.

colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote my first post in a hurry and left a lot of people out. Here is the updated list.

Cloud is just a really cool, laid back guy you can talk to.

BA always does the best research.

FP has always made me feel welcome and included.

BK is an amazing site admin.

Ziola is the coolest evil person I've ever met.

KTS has some of the best posts ever.

Gypsy is always kind and caring.

Jo is always fun to be around.

Apo makes the coolest videos and is a great mod.

Lass always makes me smile.

More to come later....
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

polkadot....ive not met you yet! i'm betsy....i have been away for a little while (ok, last month was hectic for me!!) but am back...it is a pleasure to meet you! Wink ~ hehe that is my favorite emoticon!!
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

betz28 wrote:
polkadot....ive not met you yet! i'm betsy....i have been away for a little while (ok, last month was hectic for me!!) but am back...it is a pleasure to meet you! Wink ~ hehe that is my favorite emoticon!!

Hey! It's such a pleasure to meet you too!
Awww that's a cute emoticon, but I gotta say that my favorite is
It's just so random. Laughing
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
By the way...We all love you Mirage! I think it's because you rock just so damn much.
Very Happy
I worship your greatness.

Aw shucks, you're making me blush. If you're ever in CT, you'll need to swing by my place for a Lost night!
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

betz28 wrote:

i know...that is such a good one!!!! and yes...random!
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

betz28 wrote:
betz28 wrote:

i know...that is such a good one!!!! and yes...random!

What would you ever use it for? It really doesn't seem to have any practical application whatsoever. Oh well. Chickens are good. At least that's what the voices in my head tell me. Shocked As you can see, I'm a little strange.
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the voices in your head are perfectly normal...CHICKENS are very good!! and must be captured ~ hehe...ok i am strange as well!!! Laughing
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone on here is a little strange. Laughing Strange is a good thing, though. It's better than being boring.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 4 of 28

Jump to: