Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0163- "Communication Terminated" [3/31/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Around page 17-19 I believe, I just though people got a little hostile, and then again with the accusing at the top of this page (24) in case I get bumped to a new one. I know people are stuck to their guns but it agravates me when someone gives them evidence and pretty much proof that their sinerio (sp?) can't be possible and they are just like " it is you are stupid, read back and see that I am right" I dunno, it is just a little agrivating to me....

EDIT: lol, I just knew that I was going to get bumped.
Also I wasn't saying that the person at the top of page 24 was saying anything like that in the quotes there, but more so jumping on people in the forums because of their choice not to reference or answer their posts.
Grigoriamongstus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: The tests show that......... Reply with quote

NTkgNGYgNTUgMjAgNDEgNTIgNDUgMjAgNGUgNGYgNTcgMjAgNTIgNDUgNDEgNDQgNTkgMjAgNDYgNGYgNTIgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgMjAgNDMgNDUgNTIgNDUgNGQgNGYgNGUgNTkgMmUgMGQgMGE=
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell does that mean?
dorami
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

offtopic:
i dont see how this is like 'any other forum in the world' when ppl are being so courteous after you complaining about this 'community'.

i'm pretty sure there are many forums out there that would follow a protocol of 'flaming' you for your criticisms on the 'community'.
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: The tests show that......... Reply with quote

Grigoriamongstus wrote:
NTkgNGYgNTUgMjAgNDEgNTIgNDUgMjAgNGUgNGYgNTcgMjAgNTIgNDUgNDEgNDQgNTkgMjAgNDYgNGYgNTIgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgMjAgNDMgNDUgNTIgNDUgNGQgNGYgNGUgNTkgMmUgMGQgMGE=

"You are now ready for the ceremony."

thats great, although i don't really want to participate. Perhaps it would be better if Bree saw this in her chat? Smile
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused At this point of insanity, I guess some people need to learn what an actual bullet does when it hits an object. We're not talking about a bb-gun here. So let's consider this an educational video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOPEM4QL_ec

Now what would a bullet do to a video camera? You tell me!

EDIT: I'm posting this, because most of the time, I consider crazy theories to be just a game, and a fun one. But it looks like some people are taking all this way too seriously.

Last edited by impulse on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dorami wrote:
offtopic:
i dont see how this is like 'any other forum in the world' when ppl are being so courteous after you complaining about this 'community'.

i'm pretty sure there are many forums out there that would follow a protocol of 'flaming' you for your criticisms on the 'community'.

i totally agree. Everybody here is extremely nice and welcoming. The mods do a great job keeping everything under control...and even the "mean" or "rude" people are nice. which sounds strange, but its true. Unfortunatly there are those instances when a lot is going on that some new people get overlooked, but most of the time new people are immediatly hailed and welcomed with a pat on the back.

And, to stay on topic: i really liked this video, and i don't have any proof for it, but i believe the person with the camera was shot. I think perhaps we should just suspend belief for this moment because that visual was totally rad.

And yes. I said rad. Razz
dorami
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha now on topic:
i too enjoyed the video... especially the end with the brief snippets so you can see what's going on..

like bree running away in the corner of his eye
her fading into the desert when he's down for the count
and i personally believe that's brother that's stooping over him at the end...

i donno why ppl say he was 'clubbed' because personally i heard a shot... AND if you were so close to be clubbed.. wouldn't you have stood over the body sooner? in terms of time lapse we see that bree has run far away which takes time... and THEN brother comes into the scene.. so my vote is for gunshot.
[/quote]
rosieiswatching
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyiknowisyou:

Cake please!
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no proof that the person standing over the body/camera at the end is the same person that did the shooting, or whatever happened. There is also no proof that it is Brother that comes to the scene. It has also been speculated that it is another watcher or some other order member. There is no proof that brother was present at all.
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rosieiswatching wrote:
heyiknowisyou:

Cake please!

"Well, we're out! Didn't know there'd be such a rush!" Wink

Personally i don't believe it was brother, either. I don't really want rehash what everyone has already said--considering the fact i pretty much haven't read anything anyone's said (i just sort of felt like butting in here on page 25, haha). My opinion is that it was another order member, again, i have no proof, just what i believe.

Also, forgive me if this has already been said, I think if the camera guy had been clubbed by an ally of bree, they would have both been running away, not just Bree by herself... If there was a gunshot (and i'm pretty sure i heard one), the person could have been out of the camera range running away.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I came on sure to find a new video, and nothing. Terribly disappointing. Then I read the last two pages of this thread. And it really cheered me up. I love you guys.

Everyone has pretty much covered what I'd like to say to our "noob with nothing to say" so all I can add is: PWNED.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo ready for a new video!!! I'm going to go crazy!!!!! Brick wall Guess there is only one thing left to do until a new one comes out : lol j/k
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm totally ready for a new one too. but there is still tonight! AND like always, it'll start loading as soon as i get off this site--it has happend soooo many times. They've spoiled us far too long with vids every other day or so, this is excruciating. GAH!

fine.

megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I know exactly what you mean! I don't have highspeed at home so it is pretty much impossible to watch vids there, and just as I would suspect most of the time unless they are loaded late night they tend to load about 10 minutes before i have to leave work, so I keep refreshing but it never works out that they completely load before i leave. So i have to go home and torture myself until the next morning! lol if you only knew the dreams I had, waiting on videos!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: