Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What to talk about here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: What to talk about here Reply with quote

Use the In-depth Discussion forum to talk about the story behind a series of videos. Discuss puzzles, clues, tips, or post questions about a series. Share your thoughts on the series as a whole, discuss whether a creation may be canon, etc. Note that discussing a video should be done in New Releases, but discuss the series or questions about a series or creation here.

Do you want to talk about Nikki Bower? Discuss where the dehreraew series is going or the discussion of that series on Mixed Media? Figure out the latest puzzles or clues or drops? Here's the place to do that.

As in New Releases, it's helpful to specify what series you're discussing. Something akin to the OpAphid structure would be helpful. For example:
HSA - [password] Has anyone found the latest?
TravelerJ19 - [puzzle] Did anyone figure out the latest?
itscassie - [discussion] Sign language interpretation

Again, a moderator may rename your topic or ask that you rename it to make it clearer to keep discussions focused.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTICE:

Chershaytoute and I are doing a bit of summer cleaning of this section. Please PM either of us with any suggestions, concerns or confusions with new organization.

Thank you.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: