Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facility J [Discussion] - Vial Destruction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McPackage
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the vials contain a colorless gas, you could destroy the contents and still tell Walter that you didn't. That should blow his mind.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is already picturing a hot, yet evil outfit to make her "neener, neener, neener" vid in*

Laughing
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
*is already picturing a hot, yet evil outfit to make her "neener, neener, neener" vid in*

Laughing

Ohhh..... this is going to be fun Twisted Evil
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think we shouldn't destroy them at all, we need to hang on to them until we know more.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed; it seems as if TJ19 has gone out of his way to hint that this is a viable option. Perhaps it won't be effective, but I think that it's better than mindlessly destroying something that could be positive.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the contents are presumed harmless while sealed, it would be best to refrain from destroying any additional vials until we know more. If it turns out that we do, in fact, need to eliminate them, we can have a virtual "Destroy the Cure" party in chat.
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walter is going to be like, "psyche! the real cure is with me! mwahahaha!"
Shocked Laughing
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*rubbing hands together*

hehehe...evil Ziola will finally get to come out and play.

Any specific things you want me to mention in my "thank you for returning these vial's to the Order" video?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
*rubbing hands together*

hehehe...evil Ziola will finally get to come out and play.

Any specific things you want me to mention in my "thank you for returning these vial's to the Order" video?

hehehe... evil, pure evil. "Thank you for returning these vial's to the Order" - That will make a cool video. You can use any of these if you want to.

trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a related note: I've moved all of the Facility J threads into this section for easier location. Until Facility J has it's own section post everything here. We can post the new vid announcements in the "New Releases" section with a link to the discussion to keep it all in one section. That may help attract more players too.

Last edited by trainer101 on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:
Walter is going to be like, "psyche! the real cure is with me! mwahahaha!"
Shocked Laughing

Does that mean that after "Evil Ziola's Thank You Note to Walter (patent pending)" Very Happy, the next video we make is a "Now We Destroy The Cure: Walter" video?

I mean, he has made it QUITE clear that his intent all along has been to destroy The Cure... Twisted Evil

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Brain spasm...the reason that Walter can't destroy the Cure himself is because he has been genetically altered and exposure to the Cure will kill him.

Back to normal Ziola mode....

Musique
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
On a related note: I've moved all of the Facility J threads into this section for easier location. Until Facility J has it's own section post everything here. We can post the new vid announcements in the "New Releases" section with a link to the discussion to keep it all in one section. That may help attract more players too.

Took me a little while to find the new thread, but I'm glad you all kept it.

I posted this in the other thread a few days ago, so I'll put it here as well:

Someone was talking about "collateral" the other night in the chat (or maybe it was "blackmail" against Walter?)

... hold on to those vials. When the time comes, they could be a good bargaining chip.

Musique
Musique
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I know, I can't keep my mouth shut today. Brace yourselves, this one's long.

Here's some thoughts I've had:

Quote:
Luminous: I wonder why Walter, after all these years, is suddenly so hot to "destroy" these vials. Maybe he has been holding onto them as long as he possibly can, and it's crucial that they be "destroyed" now. There may be a timing factor.

Could be a timing factor, especially since Bree practically exposed this "secretive" Order in her vids. Not to mention these vids are watched by so many fans around the world sympathizing in her plight. The moment she started talking about the Order and its practices probably stirred the hornet's nest.

Like any situation when a secret organization is found out... there comes a time to destroy all evidence, association, and memory of it.

Or... maybe Walter learned they were on the brink of using it. All this fanfare about the Order could have slowed things down a bit, or could have only accelerated the need and use for this "Cure".

Quote:
chershaytoute wrote:
I am concerned, though, about the fact that we're not being asked to destroy the vials in absolutely sterile conditions.

Luminous: I agree - what he is asking of us seems pretty random and haphazard. Seems if "destruction" were truely the desired outcome, he would want this done under more controlled conditions. This is one of the reasons I think we are actually "releasing" the cure, rather than destroying it.

The world is a very different place from when Walter first knew it back in his prime. Maybe Walter is trying to set an "example", and impressing some kind of opinion on today's youth (us?)? Perhaps he intends us to follow his example?

Quote:
chershaytoute: Does that mean that after "Evil Ziola's Thank You Note to Walter (patent pending)" Very Happy, the next video we make is a "Now We Destroy The Cure: Walter" video? I mean, he has made it QUITE clear that his intent all along has been to destroy The Cure...

Better on his conscience that someone else destroys it and he doesn't. Especially if it was something he had spent a great deal of time creating and researching. I don't know if anyone could have the heart to spend so much effort on one thing, and then force yourself to destroy it afterwards. In Walter's case, it's like destroying his 'brainchild'.

There's other things that crossed my mind when I read all of this:

Definitely need a better understanding about our friends Walter and TravelerJ19. Perhaps Walter will be a little more forthcoming in the future about his intent, or the original purpose of this "Cure"? Cleverly worded messages could probably pry that information out of him. Besides, I don't think he'll be in hiding for very long. Nor do I think he's in England.

Clearly we're doing someone's "dirty work" ... but are we 100% sure that Walter "tells lies"? How do we know Traveler isn’t just telling us things we want to hear?

Strangers with candy always seem so nice at first, don’t they?

This is sounding like propaganda to me.

Musique
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, a hugely OOG post coming up...

What happens if Walter / TJ19 find out we're not destroying the vials? There's a good chance that the PM has a few videos / puzzles etc lined up already, and if we go down this route there's a good chance that all that work will be down the tubes. At very least we're probably causing him a huge headache, and we're possibly flushing the whole FacilityJ game down the toilet.

I realize this isn't a great in-game reason for playing along with Walter, but I wanted to make sure that we'd at least talked about the idea of messing up a game that the PM has obviously put a lot of work into.

Sorry about going all OOG, I failed to come up with a good IG way of saying this Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: