Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facility J [Discussion] - Vial Destruction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
ignatzmouse wrote:
OK, so the plan is that Ziola is going to hang onto the vials, but we're going to psych Walter/TJ19 out because, he he he, we can. And this isn't a Sinister Order Plot, oh no don't worry, because we can always mount a daring commando raid on Ziola's heavily fortified underground bunker. Hmm, good thing Trainer has experience with breaking into Facility J buildings...

(OOG I think this is quite funny, but IG I'm an appalled Breetard.)

And of course, I would be more than happy to lead the "commando" raid into Ziola's... erm... bunker.

ooo i like this plan i wanna go on a raid!!! yay!!
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oog: gotta admit, this is easily the best arg right now, lurking again and wish i had more time to play, but just so bogged down with end of term stuff T_T - you guys are rocking though.

...and if there's a raid on z's bunker, i want in.

Wink

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I guess at this point we wait for the package from TJ19 to arrive, then the OpAPHID agent intruder alert claxons start blaring and all hell breaks loose. Drums fingers on table.
lg15panda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we're waiting for the package, should we make an attempt to update the FacilityJ wiki page to include the solutions to the other puzzles? It might help people who join in later on.

Maybe it would be worth making a new thread archiving all the puzzle solutions, or at least the solutions that are hidden deep within past threads. It may help in future puzzles (for instance, on how the shifts work)? I could get started on this, but I'm moving this weekend, so I'm out of commission until next week.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lg15panda wrote:
While we're waiting for the package, should we make an attempt to update the FacilityJ wiki page to include the solutions to the other puzzles? It might help people who join in later on.

Maybe it would be worth making a new thread archiving all the puzzle solutions, or at least the solutions that are hidden deep within past threads. It may help in future puzzles (for instance, on how the shifts work)? I could get started on this, but I'm moving this weekend, so I'm out of commission until next week.

Everyone is welcome to contribute. I built most of what's there, and it won't hurt my feelings at all if anyone adds to it, or rearranges it to make it more functional. I have things backed up as is, so if something needs to be restored, it can be easily done. If anyone has suggestions or comments, feel free to add them to the discussion page.

I could really use some help maintaining the page. It's far more work than I have time for myself. So please step up, volunteers Very Happy
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
So please step up, volunteers Very Happy

OK, that's the sound of everyone else taking one step back Smile I'm over there right now doing some spring cleaning.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
oog: gotta admit, this is easily the best arg right now, lurking again and wish i had more time to play, but just so bogged down with end of term stuff T_T - you guys are rocking though.

...and if there's a raid on z's bunker, i want in.

Wink

Cool Welcome Very Happy Ok if I call you marla?

And hey Ziola, any word on that package yet? Has he given you a hint when it's coming? With all the other packages, we had some hint when they would be arriving.

EDIT: OMG, Ziola I just realized you received confirmation TJ is sending the package on April 1 - Don't know how that got by me! lol Do you suppose TJ19 knows who you are and has a trick up his sleeve?
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
[ Cool Welcome Very Happy Ok if I call you marla?

most definitely, darling!

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:

And hey Ziola, any word on that package yet? Has he given you a hint when it's coming? With all the other packages, we had some hint when they would be arriving.

EDIT: OMG, Ziola I just realized you received confirmation TJ is sending the package on April 1 - Don't know how that got by me! lol Do you suppose TJ19 knows who you are and has a trick up his sleeve?

I haven't received any confirmation about the package, other then the original he sent on the first. I'm going to message him today and ask if I should still be expecting it.
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Well Ladies and Gentlemen...the package is on its way. As I said before, if you decide that destroying these vials shouldn't happen, I am your best cover. After all, I am with the Order Wink

Any sight of the package? Think I'm waiting with baited breath!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sign of the package as of checking my mail yesterday and no confirmation from Traveler as to whether or not its being sent. I'm betting that the PM read our posts regarding the destruction (or lack thereof) of the contents and has taken a little time to adjust his/her game accordingly.
blahblablee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I was worried that would happen Evil or Very Mad
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although, it shows he hasn't logged on to YT in a while, so who knows
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back from a long needed Easter vacation, and I'm all caught up with stuff (some odd stuff too, like the OpAPHID/Tachyon/10033's profile updates, the new HoO and TFW crazyness, and the teens' south of the border adventures). Also, good job mouse on finding that final step that eluded me so badly that I ended up getting frustrated with that puzzle.

Thankfully for me, our friends TJ and WD haven't shown much activity since I left, which makes me feel even more guilty after realizing that you guys haven't been idle all these days, seeing the hard work and amazing results you've all been involved in with the JPedia cleanup and redesign. I'll try to contribute as soon as I'm done catching up with my job.

Back on the topic at hand, here's what I think about this evil plan:

- We might not want to reveal Ziola to TJ or WD as an OpA spy... yet. In bridge, or other "trick" games, you never play such a high "trump" card in the first "trick". We would defenitely lose WD's trust which we worked so hard to gain, and I'm sure we still want to learn more from him. Can we afford to make him clam up to us?

- We can later choose to reveal her as a "dirty oppite," but for now I think it would be in our best interests to play along and make WD think we're destroying the samples, or perhaps assume an honest strategy and plainly tell him that we wont destroy/release "the cure" until he's more clear about what the consequences are.

- I thought the suggestion of the vial switcheroo was a great idea (can't remember who made it), maybe even filming any of the old openned vials but with J7 and J8 labels in case they want proof. It would allow us to keep WD's trust, and we can play that trump card, if needed, once we have more information about what's WD up to. If we decide he's up to no good, we might later send him a message linking a video of Ziola making the label switch, maybe even from someone who'd still be playing WD's side and somehow got hold of that video unmasking the trick.

- If we later find that WD was a good guy and destroying/releasing the samples was really a good thing, we can play along as if Ziola had destroyed the real samples.

(OOG stuff now...)

Although I'm sure the PM would be able to adjust to the players turning against him, I'm not convinced it would make for an easy-flowing gameplay. Why would TJ or WD trust us anymore? why would they give us any more info? it'd be pretty hard to justify IG for the PM. I remember reading those 10 rules of ARGs, and a couple of them were sort of like "always trust your PM" and "always try to help the ARG's characters." Well, that's JMHO.

Glad to be back just in time for this phase of the game.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol! Glad you had a great vacation! You were missed!!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: