Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facility J [Discussion] - Vial Destruction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Deagol, welcome back from holiday!

(OOG)

I agree with you re. the Evil (bwah hah hah) plan, but I'm not sure that changing our mind now wouldn't mess the PM up even more than we have already. Assuming that the delay with the next shipment is the PM regearing the game, and not just USPS taking their time, changing our minds now is likely to cause them a humungous headache.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure both alternatives have been planned out by now, so why not keep them both playable? I see 3 courses of action:

A. Destroy the vials as Walter says, he knows best after all. We get a few more puzzles and drops, I guess.

B. Recover the vials for OpA and betray Walter's trust. This is probably a great plot development device, maybe introducing us to a new character on OpA's side who will demand even more evil things from us. Of course we'll have much less options to wiggle out of the situation, potentially giving rise to some really mind bending puzzles for us. Fun stuff.

C. Do neither. Keep the vials, but remain on Walter's good side (I really like the old fart!). This way we could do all the vial puzzles/drops (J7-J19, 6 or 7 more?), and then we play our trump card, which would give us the plot twist anyway. Again, I'm sure both paths have been planned out, so, why should we give up on experiencing both?

But B does sound quite interesting after thinking about it, and the puzzles are starting to get too creative... or, should I say, maybe not creative enough. As TOSG said, both Walter and Trav have been almost encouraging us to take this course of action, so maybe it is time for a twist after all.

B1. Walter says "neener neener, I sent you fake vials to test you! You all failed hahaha." He then mocks our childish spy games showing us how "the cure to all humanity" could have been in our hands and we went nilly-willy destroying it at first, and later, we give it to the enemy. Stupid, arrogant kids, thinking we know everything.

B2. We are contacted by Walter's former employers. Maybe we gain access to Facility J, maybe TOSG gets offered Walter's old genetic engineering job and Trainer gets Trav's reel handling duties. Very Happy Or maybe we are commended by our loyalty to OpA and presented with "an offer we can't refuse:" Deliver Walter and Trav to them to be taken care of, or else they'll destroy all humanity. Yikes!
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
B2. We are contacted by Walter's former employers. Maybe we gain access to Facility J, maybe TOSG gets offered Walter's old genetic engineering job and Trainer gets Trav's reel handling duties.

Laughing

On another note, is anyone else a little worried about Walter and TJ's recent inactivity? The parcel is MIA, and neither have logged into Youtube in over a week...

They better not have gone CiW on us! I'd be so bummed.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:

On another note, is anyone else a little worried about Walter and TJ's recent inactivity? The parcel is MIA, and neither have logged into Youtube in over a week...

They better not have gone CiW on us! I'd be so bummed.
That has been my concern. And the message I sent asking for confirmation that the package was being sent is still unread...
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohr noS!
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJ19 hasn't checked his youtube mail since March 31, two weeks ago. Perhaps he's been on Spring break?
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice if he'd warn us before he leaves for two weeks. Or maybe this will work in as part of the plot somehow. After all, we were supposed to have another package by now.
Loki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately all we can do... is wait.

Everything is not as it first appears.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power lost. -- Aleister Crowley
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked his profile

Looked like he last logged in about the 8th.

It's been longer for Walter, but we know that he has gone into hiding.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're waiting for this whole Maddy thing to calm down a bit, maybe planning how to play off of it?
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
I think they're waiting for this whole Maddy thing to calm down a bit, maybe planning how to play off of it?

Me hopes, me hopes

I love it when the fanfic intertwines and the storylines play off each other.
Also, now the "Drug Warehouses" are becoming a more and more significant part of the storyline, seems like the Facility J plot still ties in closely. Seems like the biggest challenge is what to do with the OpAphid link. I wonder if fanfic is still allowed to tie in to Oppy?
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:

I love it when the fanfic intertwines and the storylines play off each other.
Also, now the "Drug Warehouses" are becoming a more and more significant part of the storyline, seems like the Facility J plot still ties in closely. Seems like the biggest challenge is what to do with the OpAphid link. I wonder if fanfic is still allowed to tie in to Oppy?
Seeing as the Order was mentioned before Oppy was mentioned, I'm sure that the Order is still considered fair game as a tie in.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But J has all those OPA images splattered all over... tricky.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is why I'm hoping that the delay is due to the PM retuning some things and not to them just disappearing... Sad
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
But J has all those OPA images splattered all over... tricky.

Well, the logo only says OPA - which frankly, could be an acronym for innumberable words. The only direct tie-in to OpAphid has been through tags in some of the videos, which argueably could have been put there simply to attract OpAphid decoders to enlist in assisting Walter with his project. The symbol in the center of the J logo, the watcher eye, appears to still be property of LG15 (it's on Brees back, and was introduced by Nikki Bower) So I'm thinking the use of that symbol by FacilityJ is still fair game.

I think the PM's could easily tie the story to the Orders drug warehousing - the drugs have to be produced somewhere (Facility J), and I think it's reasonable to assume that there are genetic designer drugs involved - possibly even "THECURE" for all mankind Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: