Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nightmares
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Nightmares Reply with quote

Mods feel free to move this...I dunno where to put it!!

Ummmmmm...So Fri when I logged onto LG15.com...I saw there was a new vid!! I was so excited because I had been waiting for what seemed like forever. So I watched it and I will admit it kinda freaked me out. Shocked Anyway, So I work a split shift. I work 6:30am to 9:00am then I work 2:30pm to 5:30pm. I was REALLY tired so I decided to take a little nap after I watched the vid at like 10, seeing as I didn't have to be to work til 2:30. So I fell asleep and I woke up nearly crying. I had the worst nightmare that these people were trying to kill me and my friends and they had us locked in some basement. It had to have been because I had just watched that scary video. I never have nightmares. Anyone else ever had nightmares from the vids? It made me sad. Embarassed

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have. I've never woken up crying over one. But I've had some pretty disturbing plots played out in my sleeping mind...
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm telling you this is what happens to us if we don't get our lonely crack ahhh!

I haven't had nightmares persay, but whats weird was I had a dream of the "Psycho Torture" video thingy, I mean exactly. It kinda freaked me out that I saw it the next day.

I've had a few dreams of being there with Bree and on the run with her and the boys. Even Tachy... I wonder if she'll look the same in my dream... lol.
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've had some dreams now... they dont give me my lonelycrack and this is what happens >.<
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had nightmares either, but I have had dreams about LG15. Right after the "Vegas, Baby!" video, I dreamed that Bree asked me if I if she and the boys could stay with me. And for some reason I got into an argument with my mom about helping them. I'm 28 years old, live by myself with 3 kids of my own, so I don't know why I needed my mom's approval about who I let stay with me, so it was weird. I remember telling mom that they really needed my help and they had nowhere to go. She argued that they were strangers from the internet and in a lot of trouble, and that I was putting myself in danger. But, I told her they were my friends and needed someone they could trust. She told me to do what I thought was best, and then me and Bree went to go play Putt Putt golf (don't know where that came from). Rolling Eyes Weird!

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least ur dreams were good ones...yikes.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thelogicpuzzler
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No nightmares, but Iwas afraid to go into our study after CiW surfaced. Still am. I have to run in with my eyes closed. Shocked
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is strange, but whenever I sharpen a pencil, I look over my shoulder for OpAphid. Don't know why... Shocked
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had 3 different lonelygirl15 nightmares that have woke me up and freaked me out. Bree died in one Sad ! Jonas was evil in another! Sad
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My nightmares involve posting on the forum.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, during CiW i wouldnt sleep for days! Partly because i was afraid i would wake up with cassie hovering above me :X
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thelogicpuzzler
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recently had a dream similar to the drug part of LG15. Apprently I was playing baseball in New York, and a dust cloud covered me, possibly containing a deep sleep drug. I woke up (in my dream) with a needle injection in my thumb. Whoever drugged me with the needle was not very good because it went through one end and came out the other. Then I saw a friend of mine who was willing to pay a cab to get me out of harm's way at her house. Then I woke up, and I still wonder what would've happened to me.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a nightmare after one of the vids i can't remember one ....but i woke up in the middle of the night and there is a mirror right across from my bed. Well above my bed are a bunch of posters one being of Johnny Depp looking mighty sexy (yeah yeah I'm a girl) But when I woke up I was convinced the poster was alive and about to grab me. So I just stared at the mirror waiting for it to happen for a good ten minutes.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i constantly have nightmares of my ex hurting me but thats another story for another day.

ive had 2 dreams where in the ceremony bree had to be killed.

in one of them I was bree and in the other I had to help kill her. It was some freaky shiznit. I woke up unable to move.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One time I had a nightmare that the trio came to my door to stay. i said basically, love ya, but no way. and they barged in and said they had to stay with me. They werent fun loving DB&J though, they were trashy and Manson Family-ish. Very creepy.

Second time I had a nightmare that my videos were cannoned. The creators told me what they wanted for the first one that was "official" and I couldnt think of anything at all to do, and missed the deadline. They called me a loser and said I should pimp my grilles. Then they fired me. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: