Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We're Ok - But could use your help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
danielbeast wrote:

Yeah that does help, but I'm not sure what it means. It's just that, well... I wasn't awake that much, none of us were. So what were these stimulants doing there? It doesn't make sense. We certainly weren't "alert"... and "reducing excessive daytime sleepiness" doesn't fit either. I mean we lost 3 days of our lives. I dunno... what do you think??

I think the stimulants were used by whoever was there with you. If that person had to work with three subjects, he might need the stimulants for himself.

Hmm I hadn't thought of that. But it makes a lot of sense. The guy was up for several days and had to look after the 3 of us. You should've seen Jonas... he was quite a handful.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
tenshiakui wrote:

I think we found our answers.

Ha ha you were too quick for me. It does make a little more sense.

Sorry I have no life hehe :>

The Shadow of the LG15 Defense Force.
The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:
Did you guys have headaches or feel like you had a hangover after you escaped? Those are both common side effects of Sodium Thiopental.

Yeah it sorta is like that. Like I said before, I keep getting these flashes of things. It always coincides with a headache too. Wow you guys are good! Looks like I came to the right place.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

Hmm I hadn't thought of that. But it makes a lot of sense. The guy was up for several days and had to look after the 3 of us. You should've seen Jonas... he was quite a handful.

How do you remember? Is one of your memory flashes of Jonas being belligerent?
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

Yeah it sorta is like that. Like I said before, I keep getting these flashes of things. It always coincides with a headache too. Wow you guys are good! Looks like I came to the right place.

I would say write down all of these flashes when you get them. You may get enough to piece everything together. Also see if Bree or Jonas are having in flashes. Between the three of you, you may be able to figure out what happened.

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
danielbeast wrote:

How do you remember? Is one of your memory flashes of Jonas being belligerent?

Yeah when we came to in the desert Jonas was pretty out of it. Once things became clear and we realized where we were (uhh in the middle of the frickin' desert) ... well let's just say he was combative. Then we heard the gunshot... man he was not a happy camper. I'm sure he gave that guy who was holding us a hard time... that is until he was drugged.
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:
danielbeast wrote:

I would say write down all of these flashes when you get them. You may get enough to piece everything together. Also see if Bree or Jonas are having in flashes. Between the three of you, you may be able to figure out what happened.

Great idea, I will. Thanx a lot for yer help, things are making a bit more sense. It's just crazy to think that this guy... whoever he was actually injected himself with drugs too. But who was he? That's the real question.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

Great idea, I will. Thanx a lot for yer help, things are making a bit more sense. It's just crazy to think that this guy... whoever he was actually injected himself with drugs too. But who was he? That's the real question.

Never a problem! Just keep us informed of what you learn/remember! We'll do what we can to help.

Oh and Be Safe!

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
tenshiakui wrote:
danielbeast wrote:

I think it's odd that after drugging and kidnapping you guys for three days, he lets you loose in a desert.
It doesn't seem like he left you there to die.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:

I think it's odd that after drugging and kidnapping you guys for three days, he lets you loose in a desert.

I think it was more of a thing that they escaped. Thus the guy getting shot. Did Bree realy think it was a watcher who shot the guy?

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:
consideration wrote:

I think it was more of a thing that they escaped. Thus the guy getting shot. Did Bree realy think it was a watcher who shot the guy?

The details are still pretty sketchy, but ya we just ran for it. Bree's still pretty shook up about the gun and stuff...she says the gunman was a Watcher. Jonas and I didn't really see him that closely. But the dude had on a suit, sunglasses, ya know the whole Watcher look from my experience. As for the other guy, no idea...he didn't really look like any Order person I've seen before. I guess Bree would know more. I just want to know what kinda guys takes those drugs... it's just weird.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

The details are still pretty sketchy, but ya we just ran for it. Bree's still pretty shook up about the gun and stuff...she says the gunman was a Watcher. Jonas and I didn't really see him that closely. But the dude had on a suit, sunglasses, ya know the whole Watcher look from my experience. As for the other guy, no idea...he didn't really look like any Order person I've seen before. I guess Bree would know more. I just want to know what kinda guys takes those drugs... it's just weird.

It sounds like it was a Watcher to me too. I would be very careful what you all do now. It almost seems that perhaps there are two aspects of the Order. The Watcher, who are creepy as heck, but dont do much but watch... and who ever that guy was. Not that I think of either as "good guy" group.

My best advice right now, is if you have odd impulses to do something that just dosnt seem right to any of you... try and fight it. We dont know what he may have done or , for lack of a better word, programmed you guys to do.

Approach Alex very carefully... who knows who's side she is truely on!

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:
Sodium thiopental, better known as Sodium Pentothal (a trademark of Abbott Laboratories), thiopental, thiopentone sodium, or trapanal, is a rapid-onset short-acting barbiturate general anaesthetic. Sodium thiopental is a depressant and is sometimes used during interrogations not to cause pain (in fact it may have just the opposite effect) but to get the person being interrogated to talk.

And as we all know from movies, they do inject Sodium Pentothal.

How are these modaf... or dextroamph...?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:
danielbeast wrote:

It sounds like it was a Watcher to me too. I would be very careful what you all do now. It almost seems that perhaps there are two aspects of the Order. The Watcher, who are creepy as heck, but dont do much but watch... and who ever that guy was. Not that I think of either as "good guy" group.

My best advice right now, is if you have odd impulses to do something that just dosnt seem right to any of you... try and fight it. We dont know what he may have done or , for lack of a better word, programmed you guys to do.

Approach Alex very carefully... who knows who's side she is truely on!

I completely agree.
And about the guy who kidnapped you...all of this doesn't seem Order style. Especially if a Watcher might have shot him.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
tenshiakui wrote:
Sodium thiopental, better known as Sodium Pentothal (a trademark of Abbott Laboratories), thiopental, thiopentone sodium, or trapanal, is a rapid-onset short-acting barbiturate general anaesthetic. Sodium thiopental is a depressant and is sometimes used during interrogations not to cause pain (in fact it may have just the opposite effect) but to get the person being interrogated to talk.

And as we all know from movies, they do inject Sodium Pentothal.

How are these modaf... or dextroamph...?

That was on the first page, third post. The Sodium Thiopental was something mentioned later.

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: