Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We're Ok - But could use your help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with all said, and specifically suggest that you continue to keep a safe distance from Alex for the time being. I'd also like to know whether or not Bree is certain that the Watcher was not Brother in disguise, but for now I accept your explanation that a Watcher shot your pursuer. As far as suggestions, have you thought about or tried hypnotising yourselves to bring back lost memories? Jonas is an amateur psychiatrist after all, so I figured he might have suggested that.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From experience...Dex is something my boy takes for his ADD. It's usually taken to maintain focus - in people WITH ADD, it's a relaxant and tends to help focus. In people without ADD though, it'll keep ya up like speed, yeah. Not as bad though. And it also will give the feeling of releasing dopamine (although it's more complicated than that) which will make you feel...happy. Really happy.

As for keeping a distance from Alex, that's an obvious one. We all know you're good at breaking and entering and spying - but if Alex has been given a mission or has been forced into accepting an outcome, you guys are in danger. I'm sure you're smart enough to realise this.

Kitty Pryde has the coolest mutant ability, though, by the way. I always wished I was Kitty. That or Psylocke. Man Psylocke is hot. Rawr. http://psylocke.club.fr/gallerie/divers/poster01.jpg<----Betsy Braddock, Jim Lee style.

Also:Kanazaka, you might be on to something there - hypnotism and suggestion and even brainwashing works both ways. Remember that to release old memories you need to access the unconscious mind. That is, you need to relax your conscious mind and allow yourself to trust your unconscious mind in bringing up your stuff. Stuff being nasty memories. Technical term, as we say in NLP.

Mucho Luvo

Marla

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright so i kinda made a fool of myself yesterday. yep i'm feeling the cost today. but for reals guys we were just having some fun. we hung out with regular folks... ya know the kind that aren't being chased by the order? lol i promise we didn't put anyone at risk or anything... bree was fine. in fact, she took care of us. thanx bree!

so i told jonas that i'm batman and he's robin. uhh let's just say he wasn't thrilled about that idea. oh and bree says she wants to be wonder woman. except with an updated outfit. it's kinda revealing she says lol.

so brother in disguise, eh? nope don't think so. not that i know what he looks like. but this guy looked similar to watchers we've seen before.

thus far no watchers, black cars, or scary wrestler-types here in mexico. just boring alex sitting her house reading & cooking. as for keeping a distance... we'll see what happens. later.
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, if you didnt put anyone at risk, there's no problem, it was pretty hilarious watching you completly smashed
hmm he doesnt want to be robin huh? well, he can be any other super hero, so you can stay at the "same level" or something, and i like the wonder woman outfit but... bree's the boss Laughing
glad you're all safe, keep it that way
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To relieve boredom, may I suggest you check out Encenada? Last time I was there (ok, it HAS been a while) it was a great little town. Friendly people, good music, great food...

And find a bakery in town and buy some fresh bread. I swear the bread down there is the best in the world.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do know a hangover is your body's way of saying, "Don't DO that!" don't you? Laughing

You guys just...take care of yourselves...and each other...okay?

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, that's exactly why I suggested Kitty. I figured Wonder Woman's costume might be a bit too revealing for her tastes, even if we all know she'd look good in it. So you should show her Cassie Sandsmark or Donna Troy sometime, I'm pretty sure both of them have less revealing costumes, and they're both Wonder Girl, so...

Or hey, there's also the option of you being Gambit. I'm thinking Jonas would be the happy-go-lucky version of Nightcrawler, and Bree... Well, my Kitty Pryde suggestion stands, but I think she could also be a pretty kickass Rogue...
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm seriously going to draw that, esteed.

The Bree Solution.

-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Hmmm, DB, they wanted you all to stay awake. Wonder why?

But that's the thing - we weren't awake. Not at all. I don't think those are the drugs we took. I keep having these flashes of things... I'm still just trying to make sense of them. I think there was some other drug I saw - thiop.. something or other. This is SO frustrating I wish I could remember more.
Sometimes just because you don't remember something doesn't mean you weren't awake. pushing towards my own misguided drug abuse days, I know there are whole chunks of my memory where i was awake (There are videos and friend's reccolections to prove it) but that i don't remember at all.

Whatever they had you on had an effect such as that, perhaps. It may have been to make your mind more suseptable to pliance, much like back when the order had you before, Daniel.

Anything else you, Bree or Jonas can remember may help us figure this out.

It's a theory anyway.

-Erin
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend you guys try and get your hands on some of that stuff. Fighting super villains requires superpowers Laughing

I bet Tachyon can get you some.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:
I recommend you guys try and get your hands on some of that stuff. Fighting super villains requires superpowers Laughing

I bet Tachyon can get you some.

you're encouraging drug abuse?
bad idea--besides, daniel already said that he can't understand a person that would take those kind of drugs.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey maybe a splinter group of the order used a watcher that is normally programmed to only watch and never bother bree , injected him with drugs to over-ride his programming and then had/compelled him do the rest. when the opaphid found out he was eliminated and you guys were freed.
kalika
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

so brother in disguise, eh? nope don't think so. not that i know what he looks like. but this guy looked similar to watchers we've seen before.

Heya Beast!

I'm glad you guys are having a fun time in Mexiho. You've all been thru so much, it must feel nice to "unwind". Just be careful okay? Make sure you're safe before you get trashed cuz once you're trashed, i doubt you can be sure of anything.

As for Brother-in-disguise....i thought Brother and Tachyon spent the weekend with you guys back in the cabin after they sprung you from the Order? Are you sure you dont' know what Brother looks like? Was he wearing a ski mask the whole time? Think

Please be careful and keep us updated...SAFELY!

~kalika
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, skimasks.

Dude, you've got some serious 'splainin to do. And let's chat about your feelings for a moment - i know you were hurt by Alex and she used you, but let's remember that there's a bigger picture than broken hearts here. There are lives in danger, and Orders to bring down.

I know being hurt can be rough. I know you liked Alex and I know she used you. But everyone is being used. I don't know if playing the broken heart card will sway her at all - truthfully, she's already in beyond her head when it comes to this, or so it seems.

You'd better explain what went down there. Now what is right.

PS - started that drawing...check out the beginnings

The Bree Solution.

-AutoPilate
kalika
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow, Marla, that pic is awesome. i'm a big DC comic fan, but i know enough Xmen to get around. You've got some talent kid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: