Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We're Ok - But could use your help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa... you don't know what Brother looks like?? Didn't you hang out with him?

I guess the guy that kidnapped you, based on this thread and what Alex said in "Confrontation," wasn't even Order. Who else would want to do that to you?? I'm so confused.
xovonchezio
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
so brother in disguise, eh? nope don't think so. not that i know what he looks like. but this guy looked similar to watchers we've seen before.

I thought Tachyon and him spent the weekend with you after they helped rescue you from the Order!

R.I.P. Drew Avery and Isaac Gilman
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe db was inebriated to the point of not remembering? not to...uh, call your drinking to attention or anything. just attempting to figure out the inconsistency in facts. i'm confused as to how you don't know what brother looks like. maybe you're just bad with faces?

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:

so i told jonas that i'm batman and he's robin. uhh let's just say he wasn't thrilled about that idea. oh and bree says she wants to be wonder woman. except with an updated outfit. it's kinda revealing she says lol.
Well, batman and robin did kind of have that homoerotic thing going, so I can understand why Jonas would resent the comment (besides being pegged as the sidekick).
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xovonchezio wrote:
danielbeast wrote:
so brother in disguise, eh? nope don't think so. not that i know what he looks like. but this guy looked similar to watchers we've seen before.

I thought Tachyon and him spent the weekend with you after they helped rescue you from the Order!

yep i'm pretty sure they both spent the weekend there...and the whole ya know saving him thing
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the Order erased BDJ's memories about Brother and Tachyon. It would make sense; that way they wouldn't recognize him as someone who might help them.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops!
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as how I have been slightly admonished for leaving 20 replies on a thread, I have taken a cue from the great Lurker and put all my comments on what I call my "UBER-SPIFFARIFFIC POST OF DOOOOM!!!....and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with walnuts"
I know I rehash some ideas, so keep those kinds of comments to yerselves! Wink LOL

danielbeast wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Hmmm, DB, they wanted you all to stay awake. Wonder why?

But that's the thing - we weren't awake. Not at all. I don't think those are the drugs we took. I keep having these flashes of things... I'm still just trying to make sense of them. I think there was some other drug I saw - thiop.. something or other. This is SO frustrating I wish I could remember more.

Just because you don't remember doesn't mean you weren't awake. I once stayed up for 23 hours straight; barely remember anything.

consideration wrote:
thiopental

(deleted to save space)

Small doses have been shown to be anti-analgesic and lower the pain threshold.

lower pain threshold?
Danny-boy, the general consensus seems to be a form of brainwashing was going on. If they were indeed using things to make you more susceptible to pain, you guys were being seriously f-ed with. (bastards. my sister has a condition which makes her body be near her maximum pain threshold nearly every moment, awake or asleep. she said she wouldn't wish it on her worst enemies.)

danielbeast wrote:
tenshiakui wrote:
Did you guys have headaches or feel like you had a hangover after you escaped? Those are both common side effects of Sodium Thiopental.

Yeah it sorta is like that. Like I said before, I keep getting these flashes of things. It always coincides with a headache too. Wow you guys are good! Looks like I came to the right place.

if you're having memory flashes with headaches, sounds like somethings screwed with your brain's chemical balance. you know, they use stuff in surgery to make the person not remember the surgery (if, by some chance, they were even an ounce awake during the surgery or whatever; my sisters have gone through many surgeries).

danielbeast wrote:
so brother in disguise, eh? nope don't think so. not that i know what he looks like.

Shocked um, he was with Tachyon when you were rescued from Lucy(fer) and company......

marlasinger wrote:
maybe db was inebriated to the point of not remembering?

no; danny-boy said he remembered things starting after the flash-bomb (which was before the chopper-ride). he got some s'plainin to do 'bout supposedly not remembering brother! LOL

now a comment from me:
Danny-boy, I hope you're keeping up with a journal. My mom can't remember about the first 17 years of her life, but she tries to write down what she DOES remember. also, she keeps a notebook by her bed and makes sure to write down her dreams. (it's said that dreams are the brain's way or trying to work through things it couldn't solve during waking hours. not to mention people sometimes dream about memories.)
Oh, and like I told you in a post a while back (you DID read it, right? Evil or Very Mad LOL) let Bree know you see how she's growin up. Affirmation is important in relationships. Smile
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:

PS - started that drawing...check out the beginnings

wow that's great. defintely want to see the finished product.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
marlasinger wrote:

Isn't it though? I don't think she's decided on whether she wants to draw you as Wolverine or Gambit yet. Which would you rather be?
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
danielbeast wrote:
marlasinger wrote:

Isn't it though? I don't think she's decided on whether she wants to draw you as Wolverine or Gambit yet. Which would you rather be?

Daniel's totally Gambit. A B&E god.
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Whoa... you don't know what Brother looks like?? Didn't you hang out with him?

Yet another circumstance when I was drugged. Dude why am I always the guy who gets drugged & kidnapped? Sorry.. anyway I was pretty out of it the weekend we "hung out"... Anyway, what I meant when I wrote the other day "not that I'd know what he looked like" ... I was talkin about the kidnapper. Didn't get a good look at him so can't really say if he'd looked like brother or brother in disguise. Ya so I'm rammmbling now... it's tough when none of these people have real names. How does a guy keep track of all these peeps?
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
Yet another circumstance when I was drugged. Dude why am I always the guy who gets drugged & kidnapped? Sorry.. anyway I was pretty out of it the weekend we "hung out"... Anyway, what I meant when I wrote the other day "not that I'd know what he looked like" ... I was talkin about the kidnapper. Didn't get a good look at him so can't really say if he'd looked like brother or brother in disguise. Ya so I'm rammmbling now... it's tough when none of these people have real names. How does a guy keep track of all these peeps?
We have nothing better to do. Lol!
A lot of people come up with nicknames, I think. Like Random Girl. And then they catch on. I've heard "Crazy Kidnapper" a couple times.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, crazy kidnapper.

db, updated version...I have yet to draw you because I'm getting performance anxiety of living up to the coolness that is Gambit plus the coolness that is you...how on earth would I even be able to begin to express that level of cool?!

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
A lot of people come up with nicknames, I think. Like Random Girl. And then they catch on. I've heard "Crazy Kidnapper" a couple times.
Consideration, I think "Random Girl" is called that because that is what she is billed as in the LGPedia transcript (if my memory serves correctly).

Daniel, are you going to come and break into my house or not? Pretty please?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: