Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How "They" keep finding BDJ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jules08_22
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: How "They" keep finding BDJ Reply with quote

How is the Scooby Gang getting money? From Jonas, right? Cuz he's loaded...

Has Jonas been using his credit card to get cash for all these travels? Like at the gas station... or for the hotel room in Vegas...

Couldn't the Order or OpAPHID easily track them that way?

And what about the car... are they still in the same car? How did they get the car back? Couldn't there be a tracker in the car like when Bree and Daniel had to ditch DB's car?

There are some missing holes...
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: How "They" keep finding BDJ Reply with quote

Jules08_22 wrote:

No kidding? How about Aleister Crowley? How about what is the Order? How about what do they want from Bree? How about what is the ceremony? And last but not least: what ever happened to that girl Cassie? Huh?
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Def. a lot of holes, there could be a tracking device anywhere! And how DID they get the car as well as their cameras and all that stuff back? Perhaps the Catcher abducted them in their own car? BUT it just seemed like their was more than one catcher....lots of holes, really annoying
Jules08_22
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravensnow27 wrote:
Def. a lot of holes, there could be a tracking device anywhere! And how DID they get the car as well as their cameras and all that stuff back? Perhaps the Catcher abducted them in their own car? BUT it just seemed like their was more than one catcher....lots of holes, really annoying

totally agree.

there was def more than one abductor, but only 1 person chasing them... i'm annoyed as well.

I won't stop watching, but I wish this were going differently.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jules08_22 wrote:

totally agree.

there was def more than one abductor, but only 1 person chasing them... i'm annoyed as well.

You know, there a so many holes in the story right now, that it seems difficult to assume one thing or another at this point. I'm more annoyed by those holes than by what I think is going on, or the theories popping out here and there.
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they want to keep us guessing, if we knew everything no one would tune in....cept for us lonelycrackaddicts....lol

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
Jules08_22 wrote:

totally agree.

You know, there a so many holes in the story right now, that it seems difficult to assume one thing or another at this point. I'm more annoyed by those holes than by what I think is going on, or the theories popping out here and there.

I totally agree, one of these days I'm gonna fall through one of those holes and never be seen again
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the same car, or did they buy all new stuff? Guess I'll have to go back and look.

Yep, they could be tracked through the credit cards if they have people working in those companies. However, if not, I think the info is privacy protected by law.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

Yep, they could be tracked through the credit cards if they have people working in those companies. However, if not, I think the info is privacy protected by law.

I saw a report that said such information for one person can be bought for $50.
Yes it is protected, and then again, it is illegal to speed, use drugs, kill...

These are people who have the power to get away with this, and not just the order. The company itself might sell off the info, or it could be cerain parties within the crad company/bank with access to such information.

Either way, it is not %100 safe, but it is not %0 safe either. Still, I would pay in cash for everything, and withdraw only when I really needed to.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: How "They" keep finding BDJ Reply with quote

impulse wrote:

No kidding? How about Aleister Crowley?

he is a really weird looking dude who was totaly out of his mind. Wiki him, it is all there.

As for his role in this order... I don't know. He started various cults thoughout his life, and the Hymn of One Myspace has a picture of him dressed up for one of the cults he started (from the wiki).

Maybe he helped start the order, who knows. I do know this, he is dead. for a loooooooooong time, in 1947 he went.
jonasrawks
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: How "They" keep finding BDJ Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
Jules08_22 wrote:

No kidding? How about Aleister Crowley? How about what is the Order? How about what do they want from Bree? How about what is the ceremony? And last but not least: what ever happened to that girl Cassie? Huh?

Yeah, the holes are annoying, but hopefully they will clear everything up.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: How "They" keep finding BDJ Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
impulse wrote:

No kidding? How about Aleister Crowley?

he is a really weird looking dude who was totaly out of his mind. Wiki him, it is all there.

As for his role in this order... I don't know. He started various cults thoughout his life, and the Hymn of One Myspace has a picture of him dressed up for one of the cults he started (from the wiki).

Maybe he helped start the order, who knows. I do know this, he is dead. for a loooooooooong time, in 1947 he went.

I actually think that impulse was being sarcastic... Wink
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heart my husband and his evil ways... lol Twisted Evil

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Lunafox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

instead of providing answers they provide more questions...it's annoying
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that there is little to no evidence to give us answers to these questions, and unfortunately, all we can do is conjecture
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: