Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's a cook-off!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Ravensnow27 wrote:
Much more mellow....lasts longer and come on more subtle, kills tow birds with one stone too!! Buzz and munchies all in one! Wink

I always thought it lasted longer too...although that might be just from getting the munchies and then eating more of them. Rolling Eyes

I had a friend who did the cookies once and just dumped a broken up bag in. They were the nastiestthings ever.

I seriously have a cookbook called "Cooking With Grass." Not the lawn kind. It's left over from the 70s. I used to make recipes out of it and leave the hallucinogenic ingredients out. There was a really good tuna-spaghetti recipe.

I also really do have the Alice B. Toklas Cookbook. And yes, I have tried the Haschish Fudge recipe. With the active ingredient. But that was so long ago I can't remember what the effect was like or whether it was much different, if at all, from smoking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: