Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hymn of One
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jumpingtadpoles
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Very Happy
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I read on to find that a lot of time in the Thelema religion it's not unusual for one to be cut off from the world in very strict ways so that one may further their religion without interference or other influences.
This quote was from another thread. Have you noticed how our team has been isolated? They are in hiding, and now they don't talk much to each other. Almost as if it was planned...
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought of something. If Bree's so important to the Order, why would the organization convince her to join the Hymn of One? Why wouldn't it automatically confer special status upon her, and allow her to join the Order proper? I think that the Hymn of One is the "religious" front for the Order, and a recruitment arm, but also an initiation into the Order. After all, Bree wasn't recruited per se, because she already knew that HoO was a front for the Order. So, somehow they convinced her to accept the HoO's beliefs, without brainwashing her. Once the Order is fully convinced that she supports the Order's beliefs (and by unspoken association, goals), they'll bring her into the fold. That looks like it's going to happen soon, and after that, I'd be surprised if we see or hear much from the Hymn of One. You never know, though.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps the Order's agenda is so heinous, they need to trick her into things. (kinda like "Family Guy" where they make Peter "President" but the other chairmen are still the real people in power and Peter just became a figurehead for the evil company)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: