Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi everyone!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Hi everyone! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! Very Happy So as you can see we made it outta Vegas and have pretty much spent the last week recovering. Geesh ... what a town. Ya anyway, to be honest, I don't really remember what happened. It was such a blur and still is!

I do remember the questioning ... a dark room and this weird voice. I remember worrying a lot about Daniel. Then I was running through the desert. It was desolate and there was nowhere to hide from that guy. He was massive! He looked like a pro-wrestler or something. I was so scared - all I could do was keep running. He was right behind me and about to catch up with me when I heard a loud shot. I turned around and the guy was on the ground!!

After we left the desert we just sorta roamed. I guess we're just trying to put the pieces together and make sense of things. I know you guys have helped Daniel a lot in the past ... so I know I haven't given you much to go on ... but if you find anything out please let me know. K thanks Very Happy
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bree!

Glad you all are safe! We talked a bit to Daniel lastnight, and I was wondering.. have you had any wierd headaches sense escaping?

The Shadow of the LG15 Defense Force.
The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:
Hi Bree!

Glad you all are safe! We talked a bit to Daniel lastnight, and I was wondering.. have you had any wierd headaches sense escaping?

Hi Tenshiakui Smile Thanks for your concern. I'm happy we're safe too ... well sorta safe. I mean when are ever really safe? Anywho, Daniel mentioned he'd been on here last night, which sorta gave me the idea to visit. I've had a few headaches... the first day or 2 after the desert are still pretty hazy. We were all so out of it! Do you think the headaches are a reaction to the drugs we may have been given?
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bree. Everyone is very happy that you guys are okay!

A few of us talked to Daniel, and he recalled bits of three names of drugs. Through some good research by others, we believe that you were drugged with thiopental. That would cause headaches, as tenshiakui said.

Edited for grammar.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Hey Bree. Everyone is very happy that you guys are okay!

A few of us talked to Daniel, and he recalled bits of three names of drugs. Through some good research by others, we believe that you were drugged with thiopental. That would cause headaches, as tenshiakui said.

Edited for grammar.

Oh that's what he was talking about! Daniel was mumbling something about drugs and their names, but he couldn't remember what they were. Silly boy. Anyway, thanks for letting me know. Is that what that man knocked us out with?
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

Hi Tenshiakui Smile Thanks for your concern. I'm happy we're safe too ... well sorta safe. I mean when are ever really safe? Anywho, Daniel mentioned he'd been on here last night, which sorta gave me the idea to visit. I've had a few headaches... the first day or 2 after the desert are still pretty hazy. We were all so out of it! Do you think the headaches are a reaction to the drugs we may have been given?

I'm thinking they may be. I'm glad you guys have talked about these things, communication is realy important right now. It seems that there is alot of things going on right now.

I do have a question many of are curious about, can you give us more information about the Hymn of One? Some research has been done on it, but it seems we're having a hard time getting enough to help. Any thing you can think of that could possibly be a clue, even if its small, would be great!

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yeah. About the guy who kidnapped you, we think that he may have been on drugs as well, but stimulants that would keep him awake. Since you've said that he was really big, this explains why he would be able to handle them.
This is opposite of the thiopental we believe was given to you three, which is an anesthetic, used to relieve pain and anxiety without causing unconsciousness. It's also sometimes used for hypnosis.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

Oh that's what he was talking about! Daniel was mumbling something about drugs and their names, but he couldn't remember what they were. Silly boy. Anyway, thanks for letting me know. Is that what that man knocked us out with?

Well Sodium thiopental can cause unconsiousness very quickly. However after about 5-10 minutes consiousness should return. It could very well be that he used that mostly for its "truth syrum" benifits.

Do you remember seeing any other drugs or anything else?

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Oh, yeah. About the guy who kidnapped you, we think that he may have been on drugs as well, but stimulants that would keep him awake. Since you've said that he was really big, this explains why he would be able to handle them.
This is opposite of the thiopental we believe was given to you three, which is an anesthetic, used to relieve pain and anxiety without causing unconsciousness. It's also sometimes used for hypnosis.

Think yikes
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

Think yikes

Yeah, you guys have been through a lot recently. Crazy mad props. Wink

To clear up a bit of the irregularities of mine and tenshiakui's posts, she is correct that thiopental can cause unconsciousness quickly. I meant that when the drug is normally administered (to patients, not hostages) it isn't usually given in large enough amounts to render the individual unconscious.

Last edited by consideration on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:

Yeah, you guys have been through a lot recently. Crazy mad props. Wink

To clear up a bit of the irregularities of mine and tenshiakui's posts, he is correct that thiopental can cause unconsciousness quickly. I meant that when the drug is normally administered (to patients, not hostages) it isn't usually given in large enough amounts to render the individual unconscious.

Yeah sorry dont mean to cause confusion!

BTW consideration.. I'm a she :> But that's not important.

I've done a little research on Thiopental and it's more then a little scary. The stuff has been used for Lethal Injection in more then a few states. But I seriously doubt the guy was trying to kill you, so don't mean to scare you on that one!

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenshiakui wrote:
Yeah sorry dont mean to cause confusion!

BTW consideration.. I'm a she :> But that's not important.

Oh geez! Sorry! Lol, I went back and fixed that.
If it makes you feel better, I get mistaken for a boy all the time on the IMDb boards.

And you definitely don't have to apologize. You were completely correct, I just figured I would smooth it out just in case anyone did get confused.
tenshiakui
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:

Oh geez! Sorry! Lol, I went back and fixed that.
If it makes you feel better, I get mistaken for a boy all the time on the IMDb boards.

And you definitely don't have to apologize. You were completely correct, I just figured I would smooth it out just in case anyone did get confused.

That's quite alright! Smile

The Mackerel Sushi Chef
Mistress of Nick-Names
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="tenshiakui"]
lonelygirl15 wrote:

I do have a question many of are curious about, can you give us more information about the Hymn of One? Some research has been done on it, but it seems we're having a hard time getting enough to help. Any thing you can think of that could possibly be a clue, even if its small, would be great!

My mom was really into the Hymn of One. It's strange thinking about her right now... it's been awhile since I have. I guess I didn't really want to. Even though I wasn't super close to her I really miss her. She is my mom, at least the one who raised me, and I'll always cherish the good times we had. It's just ... well, I'm scared about what she might be doing. Is she working with the Order?? I don't know. Everything sorta points in that direction... Sad
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bree,

Im really worried about you guys. We all care so much about what happens to you three.

Oh and ironically I made this video before your latest post tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmxpVYK5Exg

I hope you dont think i was too invasive.
I have been through the loss of parents and my faith also.

Let us know what we can do to help.

xoxo
vb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: