Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Message to the creators ~ Daniels YouTube account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Message to the creators ~ Daniels YouTube account Reply with quote

CREATORS please start using Daniels account more....some of the recent vids on Bree's account don't make sense...They seem to be better suited for his account (eg. Driving lessons and maybe a response to thier first kiss etc...)
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree. Some of the videos posted to Bree's account would make much more sense posted to Daniel's. (In the Park, Driving Lessons) Also, definitely need a response from him to their first kiss!
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think part of the reason they have begun consolidating the YouTube accounts and are only posting vids under the lonelygirl15 account is because the official site (this one) does not break the videos down as either LG vids or DB vids. They are all just listed together in one long list.

I also think a larger factor is the difference in subscribers on YouTube between lonelygirl15 and DanielBeast, often when a video is released using DB’s account it receives far less views, and if it is important to the storyline then many of the fans get confused as they never took the time to find it and watch it. I agree that it does break character and doesn’t help with our suspension of disbelief, but at the same time I understand the Creators wish to get their videos seen by as many people possible and to try and limit any audience confusion. So, in summary I don’t know what they should do Smile

Oh, and I am dying, like almost every other fan, to see a first kiss response from Daniel
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thinking that if Daniel actually had more videos posted on his account up until now, and if there had been more media attention focused on his character, then "Daniel's" YouTube account would get more hits from people just coming in to the story. Then it would be easier for them to post in a way that seems realistic now.

They've never given his character very much background, we mostly only know about him in relation to Bree. I am hoping that they made him mysterious like that on purpose (so there is a surprise somewhere down the road) because it sometimes seems like he may only be there so that Bree has someone to interact with. Maybe since this story is "interactive" and influenced by fans, the creators will add more about Daniel to the story if enough people show interest.
Personally I would like to see more about Daniel added to the story, and I would like to see more from his point of view.
funwithfundip
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they may have listened to you. I 'm referring to the "Who is This?" video. Strange.

Question
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funwithfundip wrote:
I think they may have listened to you. I 'm referring to the "Who is This?" video. Strange.

Question

It does look like they actually are listening to the fans, doesn't it? Thats cool. Oh and funwithfundip, is your avatar supposed to just say "image hosted by tripod"? Because if it isn't then I think you have a broken link or something. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: