Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

{TRIBUTE} Only Fitting
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: {TRIBUTE} Only Fitting Reply with quote

I just wanted my 1000 post to be in OpAphid, because my heart is still in these threads.

I would really like for everyone to post their favourite OpAphid memory in this thread. Going over old times can be a riot.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say it with me:

Geeeeeeeocache!

Kidding. It would probably be "The Human Ransom," if that counts. If you mean strictly within the ARG itself, then it would be the moment I realized the similarities to and possible references to stuff written by Brian K. Vaughan (in the vlogs and the ARG) couldn't all be an accident.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been strictly anything, I just want memories and fuzzy things here. Smile
Caslynn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first started up in this game, I was so shy. It was late November when I finally made it into the IRC. I remember the first few puzzles that came about after I joined up, I couldn't make it to because I ALWAYS had to do something. One night it was picking roomate up from the airport, another it was a stupid Christmas party.

I got so attached to all of the IRC kids. Then, mid December, I moved to flippin Idaho (right about the time of the movie puzzle) and I was without internet for like 2 weeks. I missed all of you SO much! And when I finally got back, it was so awesome. Everyone greeted me warmly, asked how the move went, asked how I liked the new place.

The great plot drought sucked balls, but at least we still hung out in the chat and we got to know each other so much better. I made some great friendships. I learned how SP can't eat food made of white, I babbled on and on with CB about just about everything.

I'll be honest, for a really long time I was intimidated by Horcruxes because she's so aggressive, but I like her a lot and I respect her ability to say exactly what she wants to say without beating around the bush.

Anyhow. Some of the best moments include every time we group threadjacked because something was getting out of control (am I the only one who remembers like 9 wikipedia posts going up in one thread? Or the manatee that almost got someone's balls ripped off?) Coming into the chat and realizing everyone's names said Maple or Scrabble because we play games together when there's no effing puzzle. Three hour chats about music. The one night we all decided the world should see our boobs (I mean...what?) That time Acid scripted watchbot to say penislawl every time someone said hi, or a word that began with hi (wait, nevermind, that sucked). ILoveBree (oh wait, that sucked harder)

I'll see if I can think of some more.

/me *sparkles*
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every single time I found there was a new drop video posted, I was just as happy as I could be! Especially this one.
subterfuge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: {TRIBUTE} Only Fitting Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
I just wanted my 1000 post to be in OpAphid, because my heart is still in these threads.

I would really like for everyone to post their favourite OpAphid memory in this thread. Going over old times can be a riot.

In honor of D's 1000th post, I am posting a video of the first OpAphid DROP with myself (calphilips/archetype/subterfuge/etc.etc) and Noa (Noava22), and the second DROP with me and Lad (ladron121, sorry no view of "the HAT").

I hope you enjoy, they are here for a limited engagement.

Cool

Beverly Hills, Ca - La Cienega Park
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zAgFtQ7uw

Santa Nella, Ca - Peasoup Anderson's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6EyZq6ECxA
mymindislost
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the most exhilarating moments for me was Tach's theme coming in during The Human Ransom. My heart leaped out of my chest. It was amazing.

And then, Killthesmiley posting that Tach ringtone. That was awesome. That's still my ringtone, too. Gotta show my love for my girl, Tach. Aw yeah! Cool
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish the ringtone would have only worked for me Sad

I'm happy people liked it though!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jem
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I (finally) got up the courage to participate in the IRC with the "knock em down" drop, even though I had been stalking for a while.

I remember the tension when Luv's brother was chasing down the SUV after the drop had been jacked. Then Luv got to talk with Brother. That was a great day!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I'm not sure what my favorite memories of Op are...there's the day Dani was rubbing my bum because I hurt it at work, the day I planned a trip to the Keys with friends, the day I met one of my bestest friends for life (and he knows who he is and he's come to terms with the fact that he's stuck with me for life Laughing ) The Opheads really became an extension of my family and I wish that my time with them hadn't ended so abruptly but what can you do...
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: {TRIBUTE} Only Fitting Reply with quote

subterfuge wrote:
Danielle wrote:

In honor of D's 1000th post, I am posting a video of the first OpAphid DROP with myself (calphilips/archetype/subterfuge/etc.etc) and Noa (Noava22), and the second DROP with me and Lad (ladron121, sorry no view of "the HAT").

I hope you enjoy, they are here for a limited engagement.

Cool

Beverly Hills, Ca - La Cienega Park
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zAgFtQ7uw

Santa Nella, Ca - Peasoup Anderson's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6EyZq6ECxA

Oh Arche! This means a lot to me, the La Ceinega one is really neat. I forgot what a good editor you are!

Ohhhhh

and Ziola, I can rub your bum anyday.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think I can even think of one memory.

I remember the night I got the phone call from op. I was so tired, I swear I must have sounded stupid. 'uum yah?' 'uhhhh sure' 'ummm what?' lol

Then the many, many, many, 2 hour nights sleeps, sometimes going 2 or 3 days without sleep, because I just couldnt wait for the puzzle to be solved, or the next one to be released.

Then theres the day I met soon to be best friend when I move.... Only the most rad person ever!

And then when Martha and I tried to persuade op to come to our lesbian wedding, and marry us, because polygamy is cool.

And the many, many, many nights of talking to Caslynn about pretty much everything. support=awesome

Dani! congrats on post 1000! I <3 you hun! Fashion ftw! lol

Theres SO many more! *cries*
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:roflmao:

ok. it's around the time of the infamous "test".

I was talking online, saying even though I didn;t give my phone number, I wish I did so I could be called and play.

....then the phone rang....

Shocked

FROM AN UNAVAILABLE NUMBER!!!!

......yeah, it turned out it was those lousy-ass bill collectors... trying to get money from my recently disabled sister is like trying to milk an f-in rock!!

JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lurked for most of the good parts of the ARG, unfortunately. The XX/XY puzzle was good times. I remember the list of movies, and I remember going out to rent some of them, watching them all, coming back and seeing that I'd been beaten to it. lol
When it finally became canon, I decided to try and get more talkitive. And I'm so glad I did! Great times in the IRC. (I remember ILoveBree... lol fun stuff).... I think my favorite IRC convo was when we played the Acronym game... SOOO fun. I still go to the IRC sometimes but no one is ever talking anymore. Crying or Very sad
I love you guys. I'm so fucking sad.

PS - the carrot cake thread and the geocache.. infamous yet classic moments. Laughing
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
I dont think I can even think of one memory.

I remember the night I got the phone call from op. I was so tired, I swear I must have sounded stupid. 'uum yah?' 'uhhhh sure' 'ummm what?' lol

Then the many, many, many, 2 hour nights sleeps, sometimes going 2 or 3 days without sleep, because I just couldnt wait for the puzzle to be solved, or the next one to be released.

Then theres the day I met soon to be best friend when I move.... Only the most rad person ever!

And then when Martha and I tried to persuade op to come to our lesbian wedding, and marry us, because polygamy is cool.

And the many, many, many nights of talking to Caslynn about pretty much everything. support=awesome

Dani! congrats on post 1000! I <3 you hun! Fashion ftw! lol

Theres SO many more! *cries*

Did I tell you that Op finally replied to the syphilis message?

Do you remember when I tried to convince Brother to get drunk with us and was trying to be all seductive?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: