Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raunchy Rave, Drunken Party, wild stories
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Raunchy Rave, Drunken Party, wild stories Reply with quote

Time to reminisce... ahh fun times

well, I used to be part of an online org called ILoveRaving.com =P it's gone now and new generation has passed on.

anyhoo... I was remembering all the secrets of rave parties... kinda like ARG experiences...

Meet up spot... someone with a strip of paper with instructions to call a number... get directions from number called... parking lot for cars and shuttle bus from there... so fun =P

anyhow just wondering what crazy rave/party/keggers you can remember...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember going to my first rave my freshman year in high school! My best friend was a hardcore raver. He took me to an underground rave (not like caffeine or brainwash). It was in the basement of some building. but I remember before getting there, we met a group of like 50 others at a gas station, got a map, then we had to reverse all the directions. We got totally lost, and ended up driving around for 2 hours. -_- It was insane dude.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh..you did start the thread..duh. I don't remember that much stuff from back then..just a lot of glitter, toys, glowsticks and adidas shirts...and pants that you could fit twelve people in. I do, however remember not dancing hardly ever and just standing (or laying on the dirty floor..eew) in the middle of crowds of insane lunatics in various jungle rooms..too effed up to hardly move.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GLITTER! Spacie...that sounds about right. lol. Except, I like to dance! and stick!

Lester, did i spark these remeberings with my talk of saturday? >_<
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*can't remember much*

I remember one of my BF's favorite outfits of mine, but other then that (and a night in an abandoned warehouse on the river in Jacksonville with almost 1,000 people) most of my rave's have become a big blur Laughing
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Z. I remember almost every single rave i've been too. lol.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was "experimenting" quite a bit back then...
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao! I 'experimented' once. Scared the freaking shit out of myself. And that ended that. lol.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Smart girl. My learning curve was really steep back then Embarassed
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww! lol. I'm generally learn the first time Razz but I definately have had my stupid moments. (like stealing my cousins ID to get into a lightswitch rave Rolling Eyes )
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
bunnyonsteroids
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havn't had the joy of a rave yet Sad

thats right

me

Member of the defence force *woot*
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to condone or get you all hyped up to go to raves, I mean there are ''dark'' sides to it as well you know bunny =P

an ambulance as I'm leaving a rave was a constant sight, some poor girl ODing or worse...

but if anything... we're the survivors =P not ment to go all grandpa on you, but sometimes it's wiser not to play with your life threads =P

anyhoo... Spacie, your totally right I forgot about the pacifiers lol protects you from grinding your teeth =P the hand sanitizer oh man... it's like magic lotion =) for when your "rolling" of course... lol yea.. you either go full dance mode or lay on the ground mode...

I remember my first rave.. brought my cousin.. I took a half not to be too messed up.. remember sitting up against the wall.. couple kids where playing with water bottles... I was thinking... "aww crap, I don't wanna get wet... but I'm soo tired"... then I got splashed a lil... I was like " awww hell... hey.. hey~~~ this ain't so bad... splash me somemore!" lol that night was funny... at the end of the thing.. my cousin had to be a goodie goodie and tell my brother I took shrooms... (dood, get your drugs right)... but at least I was able to deny taking shrooms Wink

hehe, cyberfest, the rave in SF where Alice Deejay first performed...forgot the name... another one in SJ... I forget the name lol... another in san ramon... god that one was the best... a 3 day rave in frogcity,CA got a nice lil going away gift from that one... retribution cause my friend was "hearing the devil" and also my last "drop"
HoOBS
Eric
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit long in the tooth to have ever been to a rave ... but keggers ... oh my! I was in a fraternity in college ... 'nuf said ... of course even if that wasn't enough said I couldn't tell you much more since there seem to be many large gaps in my memory from those days.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

due tell if you can.. I never got the opportunity of college daze, nor the wildness of a frat... but like you I don't remember my 19-21 yrs much either lol
HoOBS
Eric
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
due tell if you can..

Hmm, one I remember was a campus wide greek olympics competition between all the fraternities. One of the events was a competition to see which team of ten guys could empty a full keg the fastest. Our team won in a time that I can't remember, but am pretty sure was sub-15 minutes. The first few mugs weren't so bad, but there's no way that ten guys can empty a keg while keeping all of that beer ... ummm ... inside (at least not quickly). It eventually comes down to a competition to see not only how quickly you can drink, but also how quickly you can "purge" ... really nasty stuff, but loads of fun when you're 21. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: