Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raunchy Rave, Drunken Party, wild stories
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only one I remember the name of was "Circa 98" in South Beach...last one....8 rolls..Funkmaster Flex..pig tails..hotel gym treadmill dancing..dear god I am old.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
not to condone or get you all hyped up to go to raves, I mean there are ''dark'' sides to it as well you know bunny =P

an ambulance as I'm leaving a rave was a constant sight, some poor girl ODing or worse...

but if anything... we're the survivors =P not ment to go all grandpa on you, but sometimes it's wiser not to play with your life threads =P

OH! This is SO true! Too many times i've seen people OD. Sad

Its alot of fun to go though! and you can have ton of fun safely and sober! Razz Just make sure you go with people you trust, and have a plan for everything. Very Happy

Eric... that sounds....erm.... interesting? lol. I am 21 now, and haven't ever even been to a kegger. been to plenty of parties though!

One Of them, my best friend talked me into playing beer pong.... four rounds into it is about as far as I can remember. I do know that i woke up at home the next day. i was so drunk that my best friend freaked out, called my roommate at the time, and made her come get me because he thought he'd killed me >_<
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh whatever....I've taken enough drugs to kill 37 horses and I'm still here.......and TOTALLY fine, as you have noticed. And..the parties I went to without any drugs...they sucked. Sorry, but they did. You need the drugs to even try to comprehend any of what's going on around you..and to make you not run away. A good party is one you hardly rememeber and you got home within a day or two..with most of your stuff, nothing inside you and some teethmarks in the right place. (oh...and free of any tattoo you'll regret for the rest of your life.) Mkay?
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, any party you wake up from and realize you don't have nor do you know where your pants are is a good party.
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, no...young one, that could be a very dangerous sign. Be advised.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ageed...losing ones clothes could lead to problems later on...like 9 months later Shocked
Sim7lizard
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEah!!! I agree I want to know where my pants are at ALL time!!!!!
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been to a rave, but yeah greek life is huge on my campus so i've been to many a keggers. The theme ones were fun: umm tennis pros and tennis ho's i think is the last one I went to last year... I stopped going after I was a freshman, small house parties are more my thing.
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have never been to a rave, but since it also said party. i will tell about my 21st! WOOT.... So, anyways, my friends took me out... I got shit faced, I have never been so drunk, nor sick in my life. i apparently cussed out the bartender for cutting me off! Hmmm after I was way over the legal limit, at that! Then I said something to the waitress, on my way out! WHo only knows. On the ride home.. I was hanging out the car puking, forever! I finally get home! Go to pass out and everyone came back to my house. Big shock there, so I ended up puking all over my bathroom and passingout in the bathtub. What a night that was, it took me 3 days to recover from the hangover! What a bitch that was. To tell the truth! i would so go back and do that shit all over again! LOL
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the pants thing... you might need to go see a colonoscopist to make sure there aren't any hamsters in places they shouldn't be in that case... Confused

spacie's right, but... you really have to be an experienced vet in that area... I think I got to like triple stacked white buddhas and ended with some ganja laced with blow... not a good experience, not a bad trip... but I didn't like being high for 2 days straight... especially since I had passed out and woke up still high... scary =P

I don't remeber the drive home.. but.. all I remember was eating at jack in the box with my "E-Crush" and thinking "I don't want to see her again."

from then on it was clubbing and dancing for me =P
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
but I didn't like being high for 2 days straight...

I spent like, a year and a half of my life like that. At first it was fun, but it very quickly got to be too much and by that point I was so sucked in that it was hard to stop. Finally an empty wallet was what convinced me. Rolling Eyes

I've actually never been to a rave. Embarassed I'm the Whitest Girl who ever did White, so I don't do the dancing thing. Very Happy
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I didn't even throw up when I turned 21. I did dance though...for like 1.3 minutes, so I know I was trashed. Hm..drag queens, poppers and Gladys Knight...one of the few good memories I have of that shithole Atlanta.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: