Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confrontation- Who is holding the camera?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is holding the camera?
Jonas
66%
 66%  [ 26 ]
Aunt Alex
20%
 20%  [ 8 ]
Tachyon
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Not sure or idea below..
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 39

cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Confrontation- Who is holding the camera? Reply with quote

Whoever is holding the camera at the end of the latest video, Confrontation, neither talks nor allows us to see them. Do you think this was done on purpose? Who do you think is holding the camera? Do you think it is Jonas, or someone else? Thoughts?

I'm currently on the line between it being Alex or Tachyon.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Good God, people. It was absolutely Jonas filming at the end. They were in a restaurant, not at Alex's house and the "we" that Bree is talking about is--as it has always been--the three mains, Bree, Daniel, and Jonas. They were much too upset with Alex to ever have included her in this video as a friend! Daniel is near crying in that last shot and unless a whole lot of time has gone by between talking to Alex and getting to that restaurant, he is near tears over Alex's betrayal!
When has Bree, Daniel or Jonas ever left out key bits of information from their videos?
How did we ever get stuck on this topic? This is a nit, an unimportant frigin detail. move on!
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I don't think it's Jonas. It's just not his style. But I'm not sure who it would be if not him. I doubt it would be Tachyon for reasons relating to OOG issues. Alex, maybe, and she is a photographer, so we know she can handle a camera. Maybe she has decided to join the resistance and become a double agent. I vote for this, mainly because this is the plot development I would most like to see.

mincartaugh may I politely ask you to stop hasseling people who are discussing things that are of interest to them. If you have nothing to contribute, move on.

cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Quote:
Good God, people. It was absolutely Jonas filming at the end. They were in a restaurant, not at Alex's house and the "we" that Bree is talking about is--as it has always been--the three mains, Bree, Daniel, and Jonas. They were much too upset with Alex to ever have included her in this video as a friend! Daniel is near crying in that last shot and unless a whole lot of time has gone by between talking to Alex and getting to that restaurant, he is near tears over Alex's betrayal!
When has Bree, Daniel or Jonas ever left out key bits of information from their videos?
How did we ever get stuck on this topic? This is a nit, an unimportant frigin detail. move on!

Are you kidding me? Are we watching the same videos here? They've DEFINITELY left out key information in the videos many,many times before. And then usually in the videos following we get some sort of explanation, if not a brief one.

I already responded to this comment you left in the video section. There is no proof that it is Jonas, and there is no proof that it isn't. But ask yourself, why do you think the Creators would leave Jonas' reaction to the whole situation out of the video?
It doesn't seem their style to do so.

You have your theory and I'll have mine. But I think the idea that it may not be Jonas holding the camera at the end is just as valid as you assuming that he is. If he isn't, it could change the direction of the story (depending on who is and why). And if there is any place to discuss that, it is here. I know I'm not the only one who is speculating about this.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
Personally, I don't think it's Jonas. It's just not his style. But I'm not sure who it would be if not him. I doubt it would be Tachyon for reasons relating to OOG issues. Alex, maybe, and she is a photographer, so we know she can handle a camera. Maybe she has decided to join the resistance and become a double agent. I vote for this, mainly because this is the plot development I would most like to see.

mincartaugh may I politely ask you to stop hasseling people who are discussing things that are of interest to them. If you have nothing to contribute, move on.

It just seems strange that he wouldn't even say anything in regards to the situation after Bree and Daniel returned. Unless he said something off camera as well.
I think if it is Alex holding the camera it could mean some interesting plot development as well. With a number of outcomes, really. It could be Jonas, but for some reason I just find it odd...
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry if I've stepped on people's feelings here, but I just get very impatient with people who insist on discussing stuff that is unimportant to the story line.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no proof yet that it is irrelevant to the story line, that's the issue. I understand you have your theory, but there really isn't any proof that either of our theories are or aren't correct yet. So I think that gives us room to discuss it.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mincar, can you please tell me why you thought they were at a restaurant in the last shots? I think they are still in Auntie's house. There are no condiments on the table, no placesettings, no music or people chattering in the background. Could you please tell me why you think it's a restaurant? I see no indications of that.

Cosmic, I have no idea who is holding that camera, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's Alex. However, I think that Alex could be tied up by the trio at the end of the vid, and if that theory were to turn out to be true, than I'd say Jonas has the camera.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think either of those outcomes would move the story along quite nicely Very Happy.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicdancer wrote:
I think either of those outcomes would move the story along quite nicely Very Happy.
Thanks, Cosmic, and I think who is holding the camera is very significant to the storyline.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
kiyoshi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that Luminous or LLP could be right.
It SEEMS to be a restaurant, but I highly doubt it.
Either Alex is on their side and they're wondering about what to do next (although that seems too good to be true), or either she's tied up, gone, or something and Jonas is holding the camera.

It definitely can't be Tachyon with how things have been going recently with the OpAphid ARG...

And I agree, whoever's holding the camera will definitely have some sort of impact on the storyline since we don't know what happened after the confrontation.

That's kind of scary and awe-inspiring at the same time.
Surprised
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure who was holding the camera at the end. It might have been auntie but I am hoping it was Joan because I hate to think he was missing this important part of the gangs emotional growth and spiritual healing.

I think that in future videos Joan and Daniel will finally come to terms with their substance abuse issues and embrace in the loving way they have wanted to for so very long.

With luck auntie will come to terms with her lust young boys that is a clear manifestation of her inability to deal rationally with the natural aging process.

Bree, freed from her inhibitions in this new truth based environment will ultimately decide that it is time to make a commitment to radical feminism and liberate herself from the socio-sexual mores that have have been used by men for centuries to oppress women throughout the world. She will from now DEMAND orgasm as a civil right, guaranteed by the 14th Amendment. Energized by her new socio-Eco-political agenda she will tour the country lecturing in the dangers and the insidious nature of male chauvinism. At least until she meets a nice young lawyer or perhaps an accountant (doctors are too busy) settles down in a nice neighborhood, buys a minivan to shuttle the kids to soccer practice, joins the bridge club and chairs the neighborhood beautification committee and leads a crackdown on people not picking up their dogs pooh.

ahhh but that is another story altogether isn't it?
aerial
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not sure why,
but I just assumed it was Jonas.

i don't think it would be Alex because Bree and Daniel would still be upset with her (i know i would be) and wouldn't let her hold their camera...
i mean,
i don't know,
i just think that would be silly.

myspace.

michael, neil, dylan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was definitely Aunt Alex's house at the end guys. The counter and decoration is identical to other shots of her house. And I'm next to positive Jonas was holding the camera. Why would Tachyon suddenly come up to them with a camera? Maybe Jackson was sick or something so someone had to hold the camera and pretend to be Jonas. But there aren't any other real possibilities other than Aunt Alex and she wouldn't have just picked up the camera like that. It is completely illogical for Aunt Alex to film. It was definitely Jonas (or supposed to be Jonas).
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, lowered above, Taig IS back! Thank you for that brief step outside the irreality of our unreality...

<throwing head back and laughing like a complete loon>

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: