Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree, would you mind answering a few questions for me please
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Bree, would you mind answering a few questions for me please Reply with quote

Bree, Alex was going to tell you about the ceremony, and you cut her off and told her to "shut up". Maybe you weren't thinking clearly, but you might have been able to get some information from her you've been wanting for a long time. Maybe you should ask her to tell you about the ceremony now.

Bree, I'm also wondering... do you ever have romantic feelings of any sort? I'm wondering because I'm afraid the Order might have used mind-control to suppress those normal feelings. At your age, a girl should be feeling these.

Also, Bree, don't you see that Daniel is hopelessly in love with you? Please don't kiss him anymore, if you don't feel the same way. I really couldn't take seeing you crush his heart once again.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bree, I'm also wondering... do you ever have romantic feelings of any sort? I'm wondering because I'm afraid the Order might have used mind-control to suppress those normal feelings. At your age, a girl should be feeling these.

LOL Very Happy what sort of questions are these?? Ha ha I understand where you're coming from. I mean, I am on the run with 2 very attractive boys. However, you of all people know how complicated my life is. The last thing I need are boy problems!!!
SirWallyWally
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be a problem. Wink Laughing

I agree with Juli though, that you should have at least had some sort of romantic attraction to at least one of the two young gentlemen you are traveling with, considering the amount of time you have spent with them for the last few months.

Don't try to repress any behavior, but like you said, you don't need any problems either.
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, repress. That's my advice.

Also, instead of meditation or tend and befriend, how about kung-fu fighting?
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you get to have some romance one day soon. Sometimes we women need to be tended too. You're obviously very strong of course, but we all need a bit of affection sometimes, especially when life gets hard. And boys aren't that much trouble as long as you speak slowly and clearly to them. If a cuddle comes your way, don't turn it down!
Lotus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno if Bree chooses to "cuddle" with one or the other they may be mixed feelings and it wouldent be good for the team one or the other could get jelouse like Daniel did before and that could cloud there way of thinking and we wouldent want them to get captured again.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bree! I definitely agree with Juli that you should talk to Alex. She might know what the ceremony involves and she also might know about your mom and other things about the Order. Now that she's starting to open up, try and talk to her! It would be great for you to have another young woman around that understands your troubles. Smile
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best advice I can give, even if you did have romantic feelings for either of the boys, don't let it show, don't act on it, say nothing.

Romantic feelings ruin friendships in normal circumstances, this would just explode in your face.

Plus men are all pigs.
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree,

I'm with Juli on this one.Even if you dont want to get romantic with anyone at this difficult point in your life (and I dont blame you) you still should be having some sort of warm fuzzy feelings. Esp. at your age. Do you? And maybe your repressing them? or is there a possibility that the order has taken that away from you through brainwashing or something, maybe because they would interfere with the ceremony? I'd be asking myself this.

Also, you really should let Alex tell you all she knows about the ceremony, and if you already know then will you please tell us? Smile
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, don't pressure the girl. Some girls actually have enough self-control to just be friends with two (ridiculously good-looking) boys (myself not included Embarassed ).

It's more important that you talk to Alex, Bree. Right now I think you need to collect as much information about the Order and the Hymn Of One as you possibly can. Research, question, analyze. And tell us everything too!! We're here to help you. Without any knowledge, neither we nor you can help you! An abundance of knowledge is key to keeping yourself safe.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta wrote:
Guys, don't pressure the girl. Some girls actually have enough self-control to just be friends with two (ridiculously good-looking) boys (myself not included Embarassed ).
ROFL, Loretta.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are more reasons NOT to get involved romantically with one of her lonelyboys than reasons to get involved. I dont want to put words in your mouth Bree, so let me know if I'm way off base here, but I would think that because of all you have been though together, you have become more like family. To be romantic with either of them would feel awkward and incestuous.

As an observer, I see no romantic chemistry between her and Jonas. And what was there with her and Daniel before seems to have evolved into a higher level of friendship.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's right to constantly say, 'oh, it's too complicated, someone might get hurt, blah blah blah...' because you cut yourself off from the possibility of something beautiful. Relationships are always complicated, it's just that you don't always foresee the complications that arise.

Besides which, there's other guys in this world than Daniel and Jonas. Some handsome stranger might swoop down from a helicopter like a cuddle-bearing angel.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by voyboy on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
...I also wanted to add that its still very inappropriate for a young woman to literally throw herself slobbering all over a guy like total (cough juli!) tramp.

I'm going to both initiate argument right now and promptly end it for peace's sake. Not cool, though.

Thought about editing this to be blank since the comment seems to be gone (just now realized that it is), but I changed my mind. Can be peaceful and still point out the not coolness.

Last edited by Lurker on Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: