Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

xentis's evil deeds
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: xentis's evil deeds Reply with quote

THIS IS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEIN SERIOUSLY

Well let's start off with this, people have been saying I'm mean and evil

which i am not , and i thought well they want me to be mean and evil why not do some evil things around the neighborhood hood

so whats coming up tomorrow, no i don't mean Sunday or anything EASTER, what better way to show some easter spirit then to expose the truth those kids at the elementary school by my house

well i decided to take a picture of a fake easter bunny half out of costume and in a bubble put "I'm fake" and post it around the school so when they get back form easter break they'll see it, yes yes i know some of you are thinking "how can you be so evil, you'll traumatize those poor innocent children"

I'm only being, what people say I am, the problem will be i cant see the reactions so I'm thinking of making a email and getting one of those online answering machine thing so people can call in and voice there complaints or praises

just so you know, I am only doing this too teach those who say I'm so evil which I'm not that i can be evil and this is how it would be

Last edited by xentis on Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not being evil. Thats being cruel and heartless. Instead of ruining the innocence of youth, perhaps you should work on becoming a better person.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps one should question exactly how lying to children in the first place preserves such "innocence of youth".
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because when you are young, you believe in the beauty in the world. You believe that good always wins, that you can grow up to be a fairy or a princess or a king or even a unicorn. Why introduce children to the harsh realities of life any earlier then we need to? They will find out soon enough that fairies aren't real, Santa Claus is really a wierd old man in a suit at the mall and that the Easter Bunny is just their parents waking up way too early to make things look cute. Kids grow up so damn fast these days and instead of helping to push them down that road, we should let them enjoy simply being children. My son is 9, he knows that Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy aren't real, but part of the fun for him now is helping to keep those stories alive for his younger sister.

IMO, people wouldn't be telling Xentis that he was mean and evil if he hadn't already done some less then savory things to others. So I stand by my original opinion that he should do some self examination and see why they feel that way about him and work on changing his behavior. Ruining this holiday for kids will simply cement in peoples brains that he's a mean bastard and they will want nothing to do with him.
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me say this , this was not meant to be serious at all, so i am sorry if i got any of you worked up or upset

now back to story

so pokeing a homeless guy to see if hes dead is evil now?

i was walking around one day and i noticed a few people around something ends up it was a dead homeless man and I wanting to know if he was really dead (what im about to say may seem like a joke but is not) i poked him with a stick to see if he was really dead and then people started saying all this crap to me

so for me trying to see if this guy was dead and i am suddenly , mean and cruel and what not?

i mean i have a image of me poking a dead guy with a stick

trust me that alone traumatizes you for life

Last edited by xentis on Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xentis, part of the terms of service for lonelygirl15 is that one's posts must be KIND. I am sorry people have called you evil. That is definitely UNKIND. However, please examine your own behavior, and please ask yourself BEFORE posting whether or not your posts are also kind. Thank you.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
Xentis, part of the terms of service for lonelygirl15 is that one's posts must be KIND. I am sorry people have called you evil. That is definitely UNKIND. However, please examine your own behavior, and please ask yourself BEFORE posting whether or not your posts are also kind. Thank you.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean or anything... I wrote this as a joke and i did not mean to offend anyone in the least bit if you want to delete this thread feel free

I could care less what people say about me
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao... you should write 'happy easter' instead
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm yes "happ easter" would suit it

lets move to X-mas now, I'm thinking for that flying deer thing rodoplh have him mounted on a wall all waxed up with a hunter and it says "you sure are shining now"
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
Perhaps one should question exactly how lying to children in the first place preserves such "innocence of youth".

Could you be my favorite person alive, please? You can still lust over Kas..and so will I....so will everyone.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call it what you want, preserving their innocence, maintaining some semblance of a supposedly special day, you're still lying to your damn kids. What a fine example you set!

You know, not deluding them into thinking there's some fairy out there, floating about on gossamer wings with a quarter waiting until they lose a tooth or whatever, will not harm children.
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for editing to clarify, Xentis. That helps us a lot.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
AutoPilate wrote:

Could you be my favorite person alive, please? You can still lust over Kas..and so will I....so will everyone.

Oh snap! Umm... sure.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
Call it what you want, preserving their innocence, maintaining some semblance of a supposedly special day, you're still lying to your damn kids. What a fine example you set!

You know, not deluding them into thinking there's some fairy out there, floating about on gossamer wings with a quarter waiting until they lose a tooth or whatever, will not harm children.
Do you have kids?
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it matter? When I do, I know I won't lie to them about some goofy fat guy in a red suit that has crap to do with crap. That's not maintaining some so-called "beauty of the world". It's pure-and-simple dishonesty, and a betrayal of trust.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: