Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What I would love to see..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: What I would love to see.. Reply with quote

A video from Danielbeast of a different girl, asking how she's feeling before her big day. She'll say "nervous" or whatever. And then they can get into a discussion about immortality (this part will need to be outside) and she carves "I was here" (!) into a tree (at the resevoir?) and says something like "There, now I'll live forever". Cheesey? yes. She might be asking him questions like "What would you do if I died tomorrow, Daniel?" and then they'd be serious for a bit- implying a relationship between Daniel and this girl then she could grab the camera and start to film Daniel and he's all "Come on Cassie, give it back now" and she's all "Come and get it" (!) and they laugh then it ends with Daniel saying something like "I think you dads wants to kill me" and she saying "Yeah... Me too."
And the little date in the bottom right-hand corner would say 10/11/04.

That sounds sooo much better in my head =[. But it would be nice if they could tie in cassieiswatching for the day before we think the ceremony will take place. It will confirmconfirmconfirm that Bree & Cassie are of the same religion and that something happened to Cassie on that day and Daniel is worried about it because he never heard from Cassie again.

These are just my personal hopes so there's no need to be an ass if you don't like them.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That kind of scene is certainly what I'm picturing, based on the whole cassie storylines! However, the creators haven't really brought Cassie into this, other than the one mention. They claim that the MS and YT Cassies are fan-driven, so I think it's unlikely they're going to go in that direction.

Unles...however...the fans creating the Cassie storyline are right!!! Twisted Evil
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
However, the creators haven't really brought Cassie into this, other than the one mention.

They might assume that we're following it still. But I agree that they probably won't include her so that the fans that haven't been following Cassie are not totally confused (there are people out there who are all "z0mg itz FAKE!!!!111oneunodostres" still, introduce a new character and ther heads might explode).

Broken Kid wrote:
Unles...however...the fans creating the Cassie storyline are right!!! Twisted Evil

I hope, I hope, I hope! Laughing
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, absolution, cheesy, yes, but very sweet scene. I can totally envision the video the way you described it. Waiting, waiting for a new video from either of them.
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tryon wrote:
Aw, absolution, cheesy, yes, but very sweet scene. I can totally envision the video the way you described it. Waiting, waiting for a new video from either of them.

Haha, SO cheesey, but with dark undertones and foreshadowing y'know. Right up the LG15 alley Wink.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: