Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A gun???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: A gun??? Reply with quote

Are you out of your fricken mind? And while we're on the subject, what is it about you guys and not letting the lady speak?
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: A gun??? Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Are you out of your fricken mind? And while we're on the subject, what is it about you guys and not letting the lady speak?

Mincartaugh is right, Jonas!!!! what the hell are you doing?!?!?!
I'm not sure what to think about Alex but, if you don't let her speak you can never know what it's going on!!!

Besides, she might have had something important to say about Bree's future, did you think of that?!

Get rid of that gun... NOW!
mindinflight
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with mincartaugh and eucebo on the fact that you really should have let Alex get a word out before shoving that gun in her face. What little snippets we got from her were important enough (the fact that there is a "new girl"), so imagine what more could have been revealed if one of you was just thinking rationally.

This is where my opinion strays a little. On the subject of the gun -- good move, Jonas. Although... shocking, at first, I have to admit that I admire your new pro-active approach to your situation. It shows that you've learnt not to trust blindly without making a few preparations beforehand. Just... be careful man. Don't hurt B or D, or yourself for that fact. I'd cry a little. Okay, a lot.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did you point that gun in Daniel's face man?!?!? The gun could of accidently went off and then your best bud Danny B would be dead!!!!!!!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I do agree that you shouldn't have put the gun in Daniel's face, I think it's better that you didn't let Alex talk. She proved that she could scam you twice now, there's no reason to give her a third try. The fact that you had a gun, IMO, was a very good thing, and even if Bree and Daniel try and talk you into getting rid of it, don't. The Order has already proved that they're willing to kill to accomplish their goals. That means you guys need to be ready to kill to defend yourselves.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
While I do agree that you shouldn't have put the gun in Daniel's face, I think it's better that you didn't let Alex talk. She proved that she could scam you twice now, there's no reason to give her a third try.

Any of them are capable of scamming one another. That doesn't mean they need to start shooting each other and everyone they see before they give them the chance.

Alex didn't do anything to you guys here, Jonas. You acted senseless. The Order people didn't show up to take Bree, Daniel or you. They came for Alex. The three of you weren't conned as far as I can see, and you blew your opportunity to learn something by not being quiet.

Also, give the gun to Daniel next time. He seems like he would better understand the responsibility involved with holding that kind of power. You could have killed him while you were getting off on "taking control of the situation."
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously the gun possession issue isn't going to be solved in this forum, but one thing everyone seems to be agreeing on is this. Waving a gun around when you're untrained to use it; when you're overly stressed and not thinking rationally? It's not a good idea.

If you insist on the gun, get training for all three of you. And yeah, give the gun to Daniel. He's more predisposed to talk before shooting.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful.
and just a note...
Guns don't kill people; people kill people.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anniid wrote:
Be careful.
and just a note...

More accurately: People with guns kill people.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"it's a good thing I had it."

I concur.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
anniid wrote:
Be careful.
and just a note...

More accurately: People with knives kill people. People with hands kill people. People with rope kill people. People with cars kill people. People with political power kill people. People with biological weapons kill people. People with...

People kill people. It doesn't matter what particular tool they use. If people could kill people using nothing but their minds, they would. Don't try and place moralistic views on a piece of metal.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Lurker wrote:
anniid wrote:
Be careful.
and just a note...

More accurately: People with knives kill people. People with hands kill people. People with rope kill people. People with cars kill people. People with political power kill people. People with biological weapons kill people. People with...

People kill people. It doesn't matter what particular tool they use. If people could kill people using nothing but their minds, they would. Don't try and place moralistic views on a piece of metal.

Who said I was? I don't think I made my point obvious enough.

Jonas was being a dipshit (yes, Jonas you were; I like you, bro, but you were being an idiot). Pulling a gun doesn't produce instantaneous control of a situation, and they don't automatically equip one with a rational mindset either.

Throwing down with a gun or not letting someone talk just because "somebody might screw me" isn't sensible. Just like a person can use any object to kill, anyone could screw anyone. You don't preempt "somebody might screw me" with a gun - or that would justify Jonas shooting Bree and Daniel too, as well as everyone else in sight. And that's almost what he did. The guy doesn't need to be in control of a gun (nor do most people who have them).
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that he wasn't in a rational state of mind at the time, and that he (at that time) was in no way suited to handle the gun. But the fact that he seems to be the only one that's thought of something as logical as a weapon makes me doubt that this is a constant state or condition.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough. I do think them having guns is logical and that them not having one before now wasn't (there's been a couple of discussions on this previously, actually).
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker, I just can't get over Alex's hateful speech. It was every bit as hateful and ominous as the one Jessica Lange delivered in "Titus" as Tamora.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: