Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bree...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: bree... Reply with quote

What's this about Alex saying that they've found another girl???
Seriously, how do this make you feel??? Do you think she's telling you the truth, or do you think she's just saying it to make you feel more comfortable in your surroundings??

And what do you think about Jonas having a gun? That must be a little freaky, but almost reassuring at the same time.

I hope you are doing well, and are enjoying the sun in Mexico. Send some of that beautiful weather up here to Halifax NS...it was nice and summer-y for a couple of weeks but now it's all muddy and gross and cold. Sad I can't wait for summer!!!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: bree... Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Seriously, how do this make you feel??? Do you think she's telling you the truth, or do you think she's just saying it to make you feel more comfortable in your surroundings??

And what do you think about Jonas having a gun? That must be a little freaky, but almost reassuring at the same time.

I'm pretty much in shock. Yesterday was... not a good day. Jonas hasn't really said a word & Daniel's pretty peeved that a gun was stuck in his face. So conversation basically consists of me talking to myself. Laughing

Jonas and the gun ... I'm speechless. He's the kinda guy who lets things simmer and than BAM! Outta nowhere he pulls out a gun. It was a shocker! What happened to his Dr. Phil sensitive side? Maybe things have gotten too overwhelming for him? I dunno...

Another girl? I think I believe Alex. I mean I've been running from them for months and obviously I don't want to do their stupid ceremony. Maybe they found someone who is more willing???

The next step: I can't do much from here so I'm relying on all of you. You need to start looking for this girl! Who is she?? Where is she?? She needs help and fast! The Order seems pretty desperate and I fear for this other girl.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree...don't be too hard on Jonas. He's trying to help, and right now, maybe arming yourselves isn't a bad idea.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arming yourselves isn't a bad idea, Bree, no. It's actually a great idea, and has been for months. However, keeping in mind what they do is an even better idea, and should be in the forefront of one's mind when holding one.

Daniel has every right to be pissed at Jonas, and I think you do too. If he hasn't already given the gun up, get him to give it to either you or Daniel. Until he can show that he's capable of acting like someone with the vaguest understanding of mortality and responsibility, he doesn't get to hold it.
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: bree... Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

I'm pretty much in shock. Yesterday was... not a good day. Jonas hasn't really said a word & Daniel's pretty peeved that a gun was stuck in his face. So conversation basically consists of me talking to myself. Laughing

Jonas and the gun ... I'm speechless. He's the kinda guy who lets things simmer and than BAM! Outta nowhere he pulls out a gun. It was a shocker! What happened to his Dr. Phil sensitive side? Maybe things have gotten too overwhelming for him? I dunno...

Another girl? I think I believe Alex. I mean I've been running from them for months and obviously I don't want to do their stupid ceremony. Maybe they found someone who is more willing???

The next step: I can't do much from here so I'm relying on all of you. You need to start looking for this girl! Who is she?? Where is she?? She needs help and fast! The Order seems pretty desperate and I fear for this other girl.

There's a new girl... Maddison Atkins... have you ever heard of her? I think she needs your help... all of our help.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, please, Kitten, don't have her traipsing down a wrong road. It's not worth investigating.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Arming yourselves isn't a bad idea, Bree, no. It's actually a great idea, and has been for months. However, keeping in mind what they do is an even better idea, and should be in the forefront of one's mind when holding one.

Daniel has every right to be pissed at Jonas, and I think you do too. If he hasn't already given the gun up, get him to give it to either you or Daniel. Until he can show that he's capable of acting like someone with the vaguest understanding of mortality and responsibility, he doesn't get to hold it.
So I guess this evens the score for being tied up for three days, huh? Laughing

Honestly, you guys really know how to pick on each other big time. It's wonderful you can all hug and forgive and forget afterwards.

Oh, and Bree, listen to Lurker; he's giving you good advice.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Oh, please, Kitten, don't have her traipsing down a wrong road. It's not worth investigating.

I'm sorry mincartaugh and Bree.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, do you know what the requirements are for the Ceremony? What if Alex has agreed to do in in your place?
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what else you should get, Bree?

Smoke pellets.

No, no, I'm serious. In some cases discretion is the better part of valor, and there's nothing like having a smokescreen in your pocket to help that. If you need to get out of a situation, just throw one down and in the ensuing burst of smoke, run like hell. It seems kind of cheesy, I know, but if you want to avoid having to fight it out then tricks like that might be the best way to go.

For extra points, you can shout, "Ninja VANISH!" as you throw the smoke pellet. (If you've seen the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies, you get that joke. If not, I sound like an idiot. Laughing )
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get Pepper Spray and pull a Natalie Portman on their asses.
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: bree... Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

I'm sure we'd all love to help but how would we start? Maybe together we can put together a profile of what a candidate for the ceremony might look like. Do you mind answering some questions?

What age range would the girl fall into?
Would she be home schooled?
Would she already be a practicing member of Hymm of One?
Would she be living on a commune?
Is there possibly some significance to a birth date?

Any insight you could offer would be helpful.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, immortal1, would she be enrolled in HSA?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
lonelygirl15 wrote:

You have trusted us Bree, and we trust you by knowing that youre telling the truth about this "new girl" being in danger. It's really come time to tell us.
I think we need to know what the Ceremony involves now. At the very least what you know about it. Dont think you wont get my help if you choose not to. but there are others who are quickly loosing faith because of lack of knowing any details about "The Ceremony"

Maybe you can post a vid about it really soon. That way everyone can see.

Yours,
VB
Aithne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree you are underage, please do not ever carry a gun (or aim a gun). Make sure that if you do have Daniel hang on to the gun that he learns to shoot it first. You may also want to make sure that the gun in you guys already have is legal (and did not fall off of the back of a truck). Seriously, you have enough problems right now without having to worry about legal issues as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: