Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A small concern...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: A small concern... Reply with quote

Dear Bree,

I was thinking recently about the fact that there are so many eligible, attractive women on these forums. Also, it came to mind that many of these women also seem to be obsessed with Jonas. If my memory serves, Holly herself was holding out for some topless shots of Jonas.

I know that you check these forums from time to time. And I also remember Jonas and Daniel discussing the forums once in a video, yet to my memory Jonas has never come to the forums. Surely, he aware of his almost cult-following, and if he isn’t, perhaps you should direct him to his forum?

I should admit, however, my intentions are not simply to aid all the Jonas-crazy women in their quest for a top-less Jonas video, rather my decision to write to you was spurred by a comment you made: you told Jonas he needed to meet the right girl.

I doubt that Jonas would come on the forums searching for his dream girl, so it might be necessary for you to nudge him in the right direction. Also, the reason I bring this to you rather than directly to Jonas is that I did not wish to embarrass him, as his absence from the forums thus far might be a result of his shyness, and I do not think that I have enough of a rapport with him to overcome that.

I hope you are having fun in Mexico (even if you must spend your time with two rather immature boys)! Good luck!
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I'd like to add to Kenny's post a comment that I hope you open your mind to the possibility that Jonas may not be interested in girls/women. Frequently men who are attracted to men have a difficult time telling their friends about that fact, and it's especially difficult when their friends don't seem to consider that the possibility even exists.

This is not intended to be a snarky or smartass post, btw -- I'm completely serious. I'm a lesbian who realized I was gay when I was a teenager. I make it a point to try to make the world more welcoming for teens who may feel the way I did.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, if he isn't gay, then encourage him to come on the forums and PM me. Wink

Actually, even if he is gay, I'll take it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: