Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree, Tachyon is missing and could be dead

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misty
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Bree, Tachyon is missing and could be dead Reply with quote

Bree I don't know if you watch Nikki Bower's reports on you tube. But she said that Tachyon and Brother have disapeard. She aso said that the guy who drugged you, worked directly for OpAphid, who is also missing and could be dead.

I don't know what's actually happened, but unless you can contact Tachyon, I would assume that you're on your own from now on.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree, Tachyon is missing and could be dead Reply with quote

Misty wrote:
Bree I don't know if you watch Nikki Bower's reports on you tube. But she said that Tachyon and Brother have disapeard. She aso said that the guy who drugged you, worked directly for OpAphid, who is also missing and could be dead.

I don't know what's actually happened, but unless you can contact Tachyon, I would assume that you're on your own from now on.

I haven't heard from Tachyon in weeks ... since I left that training camp. It's so weird not hearing from her & I'm concerned! But I have no idea how to contact her.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree, Tachyon is missing and could be dead Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Misty wrote:

I haven't heard from Tachyon in weeks ... since I left that training camp. It's so weird not hearing from her & I'm concerned! But I have no idea how to contact her.

How did you contact her previously? When you had her come pick you up from Alex's house in Cali?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, Nikki's videos are important. She's trying to help you. You should watch them.

Through internal sources, she found out that the man who kidnapped you is in fact dead, and was a member of OpAphid. I just feel this is important for you to know, because you have been uncertain of who he was. Also, you were correct that the man who shot him was a watcher. Good catch!
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I think you should use every mean you have available to try and get in contact with Tachyon. Many attempts have been made, yet no responses have been recieved from out here. I fear for her life right now, and I think you should too given the circumstances!
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I left the training camp to meet up with Daniel & Jonas I sorta left in a hurry. I wasn't given contact information for where Tachyon was headed next (she never stays in one place for very long). I have no means of contacting her. Yes, I am worried!!! But there's nothing I can do.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Thanks for clearing that up, Bree. I guess you're just going to have try using what she taught you and what you've learned from your other experiences to become the next Tachyon. God knows your group could use one. Good luck.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, please talk to Jonas about proper gun usage, and why it's not a good idea to wield a gun when enraged beyond the ability to maintain rational thought.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Misty
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree Tachyon is alive, she accessed her YouTube, account yesterday, but she changed her profile to make it look like she's given up the fight:

tachyon wrote:

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

xoxox,

SirWallyWally
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Tachy has been watching a bit too much Ferris Bueller.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: